Author Topic: Idea for a new protocol  (Read 1886 times)

TEMPER

• Getbig III
Idea for a new protocol
« on: July 30, 2014, 05:36:10 PM »
I am thinking about testing a new protocol out:

Test Cyp 1 x weekly as the base.

But the kicker is...

Make some Test Base  "Transdermal Preparation" apply desired amount 1 hour pre workout.

Recipe:
http://www.basskilleronline.com/transdermal-recipe.shtml

Anyone tried transdermal test base? Seems like a perfect preworkout boost on paper.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Idea for a new protocol
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 03:27:40 AM »
just make TNE and inject it wtf.
transdermal delivery is utter shit

Complex Carbs

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 07:20:28 AM »
What are you talking about "new protocol"?

You have never had any protocol, champ.

Or is it that you feel your "idea" is so unique that you deserve some praise?

Listen up, better stop posting about steroids, it's so obvious that you don't know anything about them.

Spare yourself the humiliation and spare the newcomers from your shit info.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 10:36:37 AM »
just make TNE and inject it wtf.
transdermal delivery is utter shit

There are a couple reasons. The main one being pip and the second one being pinning way more often. Neither is worth it to me. I am not trying to be a pro bodybuilder.

Can anyone who has actually  tried transdermal test base comment, and not trolls who are mad that I've owned them in the past?

Complex Carbs I don't know who's gimmick you are but you obviously use Getbig to vent your life's frustrations. Your life must be  seriously depressing. I feel sorry for you.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 06:19:23 PM »
There are a couple reasons. The main one being pip and the second one being pinning way more often. Neither is worth it to me. I am not trying to be a pro bodybuilder.

Can anyone who has actually  tried transdermal test base comment, and not trolls who are mad that I've owned them in the past?

Complex Carbs I don't know who's gimmick you are but you obviously use Getbig to vent your life's frustrations. Your life must be  seriously depressing. I feel sorry for you.

PIP? dude I pinned 75mg Test suspension into my glute last night before some female company came over and I swear there is no pip at all, and that is using WATER BASED SUSPENSION not tne, water based is supposed to hurt a lot more than tne but its BS, make sure your source uses micronized test base powder and  you wont have any issues with pip.

transdermal seriously wtf kind of pussy are you. a real getbigger pins a whole bottle of test prop into each delt and eats 10 anadrol 50s  before hitting the gym.  :D

in all seriousness though, just use an oral like dbol for a pre workout or pin that test base like it should be in the first place. i ctually really like water based suspension, I can literally feel the shit about 20 minutes after I pin just surging through my body I get all antsy and ready to train or fuck my balls. The trick with it is to massage the injection site for a few minutes nice and firmly to spread the hormone into the muscle evenly and not have it all clump up at the site, which is why you get a fat knot from it if you dont do that.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 07:37:25 PM »
PIP? dude I pinned 75mg Test suspension into my glute last night before some female company came over and I swear there is no pip at all, and that is using WATER BASED SUSPENSION not tne, water based is supposed to hurt a lot more than tne but its BS, make sure your source uses micronized test base powder and  you wont have any issues with pip.

transdermal seriously wtf kind of pussy are you. a real getbigger pins a whole bottle of test prop into each delt and eats 10 anadrol 50s  before hitting the gym.  :D

in all seriousness though, just use an oral like dbol for a pre workout or pin that test base like it should be in the first place. i ctually really like water based suspension, I can literally feel the shit about 20 minutes after I pin just surging through my body I get all antsy and ready to train or fuck my balls. The trick with it is to massage the injection site for a few minutes nice and firmly to spread the hormone into the muscle evenly and not have it all clump up at the site, which is why you get a fat knot from it if you dont do that.

Awesome advice man thank you. I will more than likely just pin it, but I'm still curious about transdermals. I have read tons of reviews about Transdermal tren etc. with great results..

Lol yeah PIP is par for the course I have obviously dealt with it before. Just a pain in the ass, no pun intended lol I have never once had PIP in a glute ironically.

I pinned an UGL's 400mg/ml test e in the quads for a while...Could barely squat low enough to take a shit for a week after each shot. Thought I'd get used to it, lol nope. Put the same stuff into my delt and got huge cellulitis and swelling down to my elbow. Talk about some bullshit. I added some GSO/BA and ran it all through a .22 and it was painless after that but godamn. Talk about some dirty shit, had 100ml of it.

I just don't like the idea of intense PIP, just not worth it to me at this juncture in my life.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 08:09:21 PM »
Awesome advice man thank you. I will more than likely just pin it, but I'm still curious about transdermals. I have read tons of reviews about Transdermal tren etc. with great results..

Lol yeah PIP is par for the course I have obviously dealt with it before. Just a pain in the ass, no pun intended lol I have never once had PIP in a glute ironically.

I pinned an UGL's 400mg/ml test e in the quads for a while...Could barely squat low enough to take a shit for a week after each shot. Thought I'd get used to it, lol nope. Put the same stuff into my delt and got huge cellulitis and swelling down to my elbow. Talk about some bullshit. I added some GSO/BA and ran it all through a .22 and it was painless after that but godamn. Talk about some dirty shit, had 100ml of it.

I just don't like the idea of intense PIP, just not worth it to me at this juncture in my life.

haha dude when does anyone like the idea of intense pip? its not worth it at any juncture in life IMO!

you'll enjoy the injectable test suspension (or oil base, however way you make it), the water based is fast you can pin it drive to the gym warm up and boom you'll be ready to kill it by then just brutally insane pumps especially if you pin what youre training. try doing delts pin 50mg each delt and go train them I swear to god you will be amazed at the pump its like nothing else. the oil based use it an hour before you train, lasts longer too but not as powerful IMO.