Author Topic: The Good Wife Guide - 1955  (Read 7111 times)

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
Re: The Good Wife Guide - 1955
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2014, 08:51:45 AM »
Should be carved in stone and put in front of courthouses.
We need some order in this bitch.

And some order in THESE BITCHES!!!  There is nothing worse than coming home to a negative attitude - complaining and telling me immediately that something is broken or worn out - or god forbid the housekeeper screwed something up while "wifey" was out shopping and getting her nails done!!  Makes you want to open the wallet and pull a few bones out and ask "sssshhh - how much for some silence !

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2014, 08:55:54 AM »
And some order in THESE BITCHES!!!  There is nothing worse than coming home to a negative attitude - complaining and telling me immediately that something is broken or worn out - or god forbid the housekeeper screwed something up while "wifey" was out shopping and getting her nails done!!  Makes you want to open the wallet and pull a few bones out and ask "sssshhh - how much for some silence !

Don't live with them and do NOT marry them.  Problem solved.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2014, 09:11:19 AM »

I'm not watching that video after reading the description but LOL nonetheless  ;D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2014, 09:15:16 AM »
If men and women did not have sex in common, a man would have nothing to say to woman... nothing at all.

Hmmm yes, you sound like a reasonable, well-adjusted human being

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2014, 09:15:34 AM »
But it inflames people like you and that makes me laugh.  

If men and women did not have sex in common, a man would have nothing to say to woman... nothing at all.

"Is breakfast ready?"

"Clean the kitchen!"

"Shave the hair on my back"

Lots of things  ;D

Complex Carbs

« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2014, 10:58:59 AM »
But it inflames people like you and that makes me laugh.  

Wow you are so "alpha" and edgy.

And no, you didn't know it was a hoax, retard.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2014, 11:19:02 AM »

X2

this is the guy that wants to live in the fucking woods by himself.  have a nice trip

my girl text me 25 times a day,  I'm  happy to hear from her...cuz I actually , you know, like her

I know it's crazy right.  ::)

Complex Carbs

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2014, 11:31:54 AM »

X2

this is the guy that wants to live in the fucking woods by himself.  have a nice trip

my girl text me 25 times a day,  I'm  happy to hear from her...cuz I actually , you know, like her

Won't make a difference for him, woods or basement, all the same.

It's this kind of people who will say how terrible the muslims treat their women.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2014, 11:32:53 AM »
Don't live with them and do NOT marry them.  Problem solved.

Amen

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2014, 11:45:29 AM »

No matter how much of a social/historical revisionist you are, that's how women of that time were expected to behave.  Many of them did follow that outline regardless of how you feel about it. 

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2014, 11:46:47 AM »

X2

this is the guy that wants to live in the fucking woods by himself.  have a nice trip

my girl text me 25 times a day,  I'm  happy to hear from her...cuz I actually , you know, like her

I know it's crazy right.  ::)

She texts you 25 times a day?  She's only trying to make sure you are not with another girl.

Truth is, you are her slave.

It's amazing how threatened some of you traditionalists get when I talk about marriage.  You've been brainwashed since the day you were born... societal/religious customs, stigmas and group think.  It's really not that hard to understand your confusion and rage.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2014, 11:48:46 AM »
Hmmm yes, you sound like a reasonable, well-adjusted human being

I really am. 

Also, I'm sorry that you lack critical thinking skills.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2014, 12:16:42 PM »
She texts you 25 times a day?  She's only trying to make sure you are not with another girl.

Truth is, you are her slave.

It's amazing how threatened some of you traditionalists get when I talk about marriage.  You've been brainwashed since the day you were born... societal/religious customs, stigmas and group think.  It's really not that hard to understand your confusion and rage.

I'm not her slave, I'm her boyfriend .  you see, when you VOLUNTARILY enter nto a committed relationship, you know going in, what you're signing on for.  sorry, but you're not allowed to fuck other women...and yes, she's going to want to talk to you during the course of a day.    being that I'm not like you, & I don't see my woman as a threat (to what, exactly ?)  I have no problem with it..

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2014, 12:47:02 PM »
I'm not her slave, I'm her boyfriend .  you see, when you VOLUNTARILY enter nto a committed relationship, you know going in, what you're signing on for.  sorry, but you're not allowed to fuck other women...and yes, she's going to want to talk to you during the course of a day.    being that I'm not like you, & I don't see my woman as a threat (to what, exactly ?)  I have no problem with it..

My girlfriend and I talk over Google chat or sms all the time. I'm amazed we still have stuff to talk about, but I guess when you're with the right person there's never a dull moment  ;)

We don't live together yet, so I think that has a lot to do with it. I'm sure when we move in together the text chats will subside a bit since we'll have more face-to-face interaction on a daily basis.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2014, 12:48:35 PM »
I'm not her slave, I'm her boyfriend .  you see, when you VOLUNTARILY enter nto a committed relationship, you know going in, what you're signing on for.  sorry, but you're not allowed to fuck other women...and yes, she's going to want to talk to you during the course of a day.    being that I'm not like you, & I don't see my woman as a threat (to what, exactly ?)  I have no problem with it..

But you obviously do have a problem with it because you are here trying to justify and explain yourself.  You are really talking to yourself, not me.   Don't shoot the messenger.  You need to do some soul searching and be 100% honest with yourself about things what you want in life and what you don't want.  Draw your own lines in the sand and start thinking out of the box.  Only then will understand what true freedom is.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2014, 02:24:36 PM »
But you obviously do have a problem with it because you are here trying to justify and explain yourself.  You are really talking to yourself, not me.   Don't shoot the messenger.  You need to do some soul searching and be 100% honest with yourself about things what you want in life and what you don't want.  Draw your own lines in the sand and start thinking out of the box.  Only then will understand what true freedom is.

It's a discussion board, we're having a discussion.  ::)

You aso said my girlfriend text me 25 times a day to make sure I don't be with other women...I didn't even bother justifying that with a response....but I'm defending myself  ::)

enjoy the world you inhabit in your head....I'll be out here with the rest of us in the real world  ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2014, 02:27:36 PM »

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2014, 08:23:09 PM »
Funny how people under 30 know ALL about how life was before the Simpsons debuted..

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2014, 01:00:55 AM »
Funny how people under 30 know ALL about how life was before the Simpsons debuted..

Fathers & sons...

MikMaq

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2014, 01:26:07 AM »

X2

Youve wedged yourself in this nice little comfort zone its not gonna end well.

No trollin, no homo.

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2014, 07:27:11 AM »
This describes me to the T. Yet I'm not married lol it doesn't work

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2014, 07:31:18 AM »

That describes you and you arent married?   You must either be 250 lbs or have a third eye..;0)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2014, 08:56:33 AM »

^^
Would date! :D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2014, 11:13:17 AM »
So what happened between then and now?... divorce lawyers, that's what.

http://www.j-walk.com/other/goodwife/images/goodwifeguide.gif

I have my grandmother's old Settlement Cookbook (a standard kitchen item back then) and this is printed in it along with how to entertain guests, how to set a table, how to care for silver, efficient marketing  ;) and general housekeeping.  ;D
:

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2014, 11:41:12 AM »

I have my grandmother's old Settlement Cookbook (a standard kitchen item back then) and this is printed in it along with how to entertain guests, how to set a table, how to care for silver, efficient marketing  ;) and general housekeeping.  ;D

I love all this girly stuff  :)