Author Topic: Axl Rose - SOB can still rock but wut a fatass  (Read 6711 times)

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
Re: Axl
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2014, 05:59:05 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n69KLKBhNxM

Its a sad day when a chubby mexican sounds more like Axle than Axle.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2014, 06:32:31 AM »

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2014, 06:33:12 AM »

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2014, 06:33:55 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2014, 06:48:48 AM »

turned into eric stoltz the actor here,,,dude is a shape shifter..

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2014, 06:49:56 AM »
Axl did I lot of high pitched raspy screaming. Wonder if that has anything to do with the quality of his voice changing. He can still belt it out in concert but yeah not like wen he was younger. Smoking kills yours voice too.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2014, 06:53:28 AM »
turned into eric stoltz the actor here,,,dude is a shape shifter..
lip width way wider. Had his face stretched. Prolly shoulda stretched his neck too!  U know what's funny bout people who don't stay in decent shape? They get plastic so on fat faces we losing weight would brig out the features instead. They'd still have to remove wrinkles but nothing worse that  fat body n neck w face w skin pulled tight

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2014, 06:56:39 AM »
lip width way wider. Had his face stretched. Prolly shoulda stretched his neck too!  U know what's funny bout people who don't stay in decent shape? They get plastic so on fat faces we losing weight would brig out the features instead. They'd still have to remove wrinkles but nothing worse that  fat body n neck w face w skin pulled tight
wayne newton/Kenny rogers syndrome..

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2014, 06:56:53 AM »
I went to see GNR live in Hamilton in 2009 (?). It was basically a different band, except for Axl and Dizzy Reed. But even still I had a blast! They played some of the new stuff from Chinese Democracy and lots of classics like sweet child of mine and night train. I'm a huge GNR fan, so as long as they sound good I have no problem with what Axl looks like nowadays, and they sounded pretty damn good for a live performance.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2014, 06:58:57 AM »
Great transformation! Probably needs to back that headband off a notch, or two.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2014, 06:59:40 AM »
i wonder who he will pick as a personal trainer?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2014, 07:11:02 AM »
I went to see GNR live in Hamilton in 2009 (?). It was basically a different band, except for Axl and Dizzy Reed. But even still I had a blast! They played some of the new stuff from Chinese Democracy and lots of classics like sweet child of mine and night train. I'm a huge GNR fan, so as long as they sound good I have no problem with what Axl looks like nowadays, and they sounded pretty damn good for a live performance.
he does what ever he wants tho,like show starts at 8 he goes on stage whenever he pleases

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2014, 07:12:22 AM »
it would be badass if the show starts at 8 and he goes on stage at 6 so most people would miss it

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2014, 07:50:01 AM »
he does what ever he wants tho,like show starts at 8 he goes on stage whenever he pleases

I saw them last year I think it was. Was supposed to go on just after 8. Showed up past 11. Place got real tense then they came on a all was forgiven. Bastards played high every non stop till past 2am!!!!!!

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2014, 08:02:21 AM »
Get in my belly!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2014, 08:17:25 AM »
He "Mis-Timed his peak" and or he's "carb-loading"

x2 spilled over

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2014, 08:23:38 AM »
He was one of the greatest rock vocalists ever. I think once you have tens of million of dollars, fame, and as many 10's as you want lining up to fuck you, you tend to not worry so much about staying in shape  :D

Uncle Junior

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2014, 08:23:47 AM »
If I'm not mistaken, Axl not only gained 100 pounds, but also lost his voice.

The one thing that made him unique is now gone. I used to be a fan, but can't stand to listen to what his voice has become. It brings a tear to my eye to see what the new Axl has to bring.

I mean, listen to this, for fuck's sake, I can't... :'(

"1"

People get old, looks go, voices go, things change, nothing stays the same forever man.

I was/am biggest G&R fan ever, matter of fact if it wasn't for slash I would have never picked up the guitar when I was what like 12 years old.

It doesn't matter he's fat now or his voice is gone he's still Axl bro (and he stills sounds awesome), if your a fan man show the dude some love and support bro ...just my opinion, I am pretty loyal.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2014, 08:33:31 AM »

Wasn't too bad when I saw them. I think show was supposed to start at 8 or 9, I don't remember this was a few years back, he came on maybe 20mins late, so not bad at all. The only thing was the opening band was complete shit, the guy had no voice and he tried to be funny and it just came out sounding awkward.
The show was incredible though. Very happy I went.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2014, 08:39:20 AM »
Watch & listen to this mess & this was already 3 years ago. Yeah, I'd pay to watch quality like this.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2014, 08:39:32 AM »
He was one of the greatest rock vocalists ever. I think once you have tens of million of dollars, fame, and as many 10's as you want lining up to fuck you, you tend to not worry so much about staying in shape  :D

This is an approach that just doesn't resonate with me.

As a man I would be ashamed of myself if I was this fat and slovenly in appearance.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2014, 08:42:48 AM »
he is just a little off, he will be back in shape maybe if he gets to work with chris aceto

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2014, 06:24:34 PM »
I shall tell you a truth.  It is a crime that we age.   I have given it some thought and would that we remained at our peak until we are suddenly and painless taken home. Preferably by an angel of death that looks and sounds exactly like Sandra Bullock.  "Sigh"... Damn that restraining order.  ;D

Unfortunately, I am not in charge.  Hell begins with the advancing onslaught of old age.  I would ask God what we did, all of us man and animal alike, to deserve this.

Listening to Nancy Wilson sing "Moon River".  Perhaps if the angel of death looked like Sandra and sang like Nancy?

Be well, my friend.  In all ways and for always, all the best to you and your family.

We are not meant to live as long as we do, if that makes sense. When we can't reproduce anymore, we should be wormfood. Its like that with other animals.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2014, 08:04:51 PM »

Tell me that's not real...is it?? Damn

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2014, 08:06:14 PM »
SOB can still rock but wut a fatass lol!!!

Lost his voice over a dozen years ago. Improved in around 2006, but sounds like complete dog shit now.