Author Topic: Another liberal liar  (Read 3715 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Another liberal liar
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 05:50:12 AM »

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 11:12:49 AM »
Read the third paragraph, bozo

http://m.newsbusters.org/blogs/jack-coleman/2014/07/29/limbaugh-asks-how-sandra-fluke-can-donate-100k-plus-her-campaign-yet-c

I read it.  It says she was claiming to be poor in 2010.  Did she take some oath of poverty since then or what?

It's 2014 now and she isn't poor anymore.  What's the big deal, Coach?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 11:14:14 AM »
I read it.  It says she was claiming to be poor in 2010.  Did she take some oath of poverty since then or what?

She is a commie C$%^ pos - end of story

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 11:21:06 AM »

But apparently not frigid.  You've got to give her credit for that, lol.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 11:22:16 AM »
But apparently not frigid.  You've got to give her credit for that, lol.

No - I give credit to the guy who can get it up to hit that.   Nasty!!!! 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2014, 11:23:47 AM »

Republicans know that the concept of linear time has a strong liberal bias

yes, we know you have Tourettes along with OCD and probably an actual brain injury

No need to remind us

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2014, 11:26:30 AM »
Republicans know that the concept of linear time has a strong liberal bias

yes, we know you have Tourettes along with OCD and probably an actual brain injury

No need to remind us

F - you cant even get it up for your BF - let the rest of us discuss this pathetic harlot  and but out.   ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2014, 11:27:54 AM »
F - you cant even get it up for your BF - let the rest of us discuss this pathetic harlot  and but out.   ;)

more projections from our resident closet queen

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2014, 11:30:02 AM »
No - I give credit to the guy who can get it up to hit that.   Nasty!!!! 

Really?  I thought she was a little heavy but not ugly. 

Hmmm.  Need to do some research...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2014, 01:31:51 PM »

Turns out Fluke has donated mucho deniro to her campaign, more than $100,000, even though she was alleging poverty in 2012 while begging for public assistance to pay for her contraception.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2014, 02:07:00 PM »
Certainly calls her credibility into question.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2014, 02:52:06 PM »
there's always people who make good livings cheating the system.  and its not exclusive to liberals either.  I swear I know people who make over $300K and they make their kid apply for a link card.

that's just the reality of government assistance.  there will ALWAYS be a shit ton of abuse.  just like a grocery store has to account for obsolescence a government has to account for middle class suburban kids with food stamps.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2014, 08:51:55 PM »
Turns out Fluke has donated mucho deniro to her campaign, more than $100,000, even though she was alleging poverty in 2012 while begging for public assistance to pay for her contraception.

Jesus f'ng Christ - why are you so fucking stupid

she graduated from law school in 2012, passed the California bar in July 2012 and was admitted to the California bar in December 2012.  

You can easily look all this stuff up.  

You should try doing that sometime instead of regurgitating something you heard on Rush or read on some right wing site (or more likely had someone read it to you)

Also, she wasn't begging for public assistance for contraception.  She was advocating for contraception to be included in a student health plan that I'm pretty sure was paid 100% by the students in the plan.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2014, 09:13:48 PM »
Seriously?   How any law students go from "poverty" to "mad coin" in less than 2 years?  Seems way more logical to assume she wasn't poor in the first place.

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2014, 05:16:40 AM »
Seriously?   How any law students go from "poverty" to "mad coin" in less than 2 years?  Seems way more logical to assume she wasn't poor in the first place.

No, if you're a lawyer or doctor you get rich when you graduate, which is why you should give most of your money to taxes to help the people who weren't lucky enough to get rich like doctors and lawyers do when they graduate.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2014, 06:57:50 AM »

Or that her rise in media coverage due to Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the flat earther tea baggers comments about her
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2014, 07:17:36 AM »
Or that her rise in media coverage due to Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the flat earther tea baggers comments about her

She is just a pos leftist who is a leech and parasite

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2014, 07:34:49 AM »
Jesus f'ng Christ - why are you so fucking stupid

she graduated from law school in 2012, passed the California bar in July 2012 and was admitted to the California bar in December 2012.  

You can easily look all this stuff up.  

You should try doing that sometime instead of regurgitating something you heard on Rush or read on some right wing site (or more likely had someone read it to you)

Also, she wasn't begging for public assistance for contraception.  She was advocating for contraception to be included in a student health plan that I'm pretty sure was paid 100% by the students in the plan.

Lmao..okay ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2014, 09:23:00 AM »
i see fluke as a whiny mess, never defended her, never will.

but she became a national celeb, which means the $ she probably saw - from book deal, from appearance fees, from sitting on some bullshit board/committee, whatever... plus starting a job and likely a high profile place, due to her liberal notoriety...

So yeah, I don't think it's crazy at all, that she's rolling in the dough, FOUR years later.   A lot can happen in 4 years, finishing law school, being the poster child for that stuff.   Heck, if you clerk in the supreme court, your signing bonus can be $280k.... just to START a law firm.  So yeah, her having $100k, after being the poster child like that.... it's not unreasonable at all.

But ya know, we dislike her for political reasons, so yeah, its perfectly understandable to trash her for any reason we can.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2014, 01:15:34 PM »
i see fluke as a whiny mess, never defended her, never will.

but she became a national celeb, which means the $ she probably saw - from book deal, from appearance fees, from sitting on some bullshit board/committee, whatever... plus starting a job and likely a high profile place, due to her liberal notoriety...

So yeah, I don't think it's crazy at all, that she's rolling in the dough, FOUR years later.   A lot can happen in 4 years, finishing law school, being the poster child for that stuff.   Heck, if you clerk in the supreme court, your signing bonus can be $280k.... just to START a law firm.  So yeah, her having $100k, after being the poster child like that.... it's not unreasonable at all.

But ya know, we dislike her for political reasons, so yeah, its perfectly understandable to trash her for any reason we can.

This.

(Except that I think if she lost about 40 pounds she'd be hittable.)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2014, 03:13:06 PM »

She may not have been begging for public assistance as such, but student health plans are not paid 100% by students. They pay a sizeable amount, but it is subsidized nonetheless, as most everything is in a public University.

Lmao..okay ::)

Just out of curiosity can you refute (re·fute verb \ri-ˈfyüt\: to prove that (something) is not true) a single fact from his post, or are you just randomly tea-bagging your keyboard to produce a "reply"?

Mucho deniro... so funny.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2014, 10:56:48 PM »
She may not have been begging for public assistance as such, but student health plans are not paid 100% by students. They pay a sizeable amount, but it is subsidized nonetheless, as most everything is in a public University.

Just out of curiosity can you refute (re·fute verb \ri-ˈfyüt\: to prove that (something) is not true) a single fact from his post, or are you just randomly tea-bagging your keyboard to produce a "reply"?

Mucho deniro... so funny.

right on man, it's cool you are checking this out

what % is paid by the students enrolled in the insurance plan?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2014, 01:00:29 AM »
right on man, it's cool you are checking this out

what % is paid by the students enrolled in the insurance plan?

I don't have the exact figures handy, but I recall reading that approximately 40% of the cost of healthcare plan available to students (most of whom are unaware that they actually have access to health insurance via the University) is covered by the State. I don't know how that jives with other Universities, so take it with a grain of salt.