Author Topic: Underrated British Athletes  (Read 3474 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Underrated British Athletes
« on: July 31, 2014, 04:35:24 AM »
As sad as it is, we know more about which loser fathered Katie Price's 7th mongrel as opposed to real achievers out there.

When I got into Triathlons I was amazed at the top end level of professional British athletes as such a hard sporting event yet no one ever heard off  ???

A prime example is Chrissie Wellington, this woman is a beast of a machine when it comes to ultra-endurance events, she won the world championship IronMan in Hawaii 4 times...that a staggering 2.4-mile (3.86 km) swim, a 112-mile (180.25 km) bicycle ride and a marathon 26.2-mile (42.2 km) run, raced in that order and without a break.

S

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Underrated Brits?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 04:38:19 AM »
Stringier than the bike wheels, would not hit.

UK related: I like crumpets.

denarii

• Getbig V
Re: Underrated British Athletes
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 05:58:55 AM »
My brother is friends with her and her bf Tom Lowe.  We grew up a few streets away.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 06:58:27 AM »
My brother is friends with her and her bf Tom Lowe.  We grew up a few streets away.

She is amazing, when she raced no one even came close to her.
S

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 10:19:28 AM »
Frank Bruno - so often laughed at yet he d rape all these clowns out there today.

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 11:21:44 AM »
Frank Bruno - so often laughed at yet he d rape all these clowns out there today.

Yeah, Frank could bang and was genuinely world class.

Michael Watson - all anyone remembers him for is his injury, but he was an awesome boxer. His defeat of Benn was textbook boxer v puncher.

Daley Thompson -  2 Olympic golds, 3 Commonwealth golds, 2 European championship gold, 1 World championship gold and still no Knighthood.

Mr.Mojo

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 11:23:13 AM »
Bertil Fox - underrated Bodybuilder

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2014, 11:30:08 AM »
Yeah, Frank could bang and was genuinely world class.

Michael Watson - all anyone remembers him for is his injury, but he was an awesome boxer. His defeat of Benn was textbook boxer v puncher.

Daley Thompson -  2 Olympic golds, 3 Commonwealth golds, 2 European championship gold, 1 World championship gold and still no Knighthood.

To be fair i dont think Daley was under rated. Legendary arrogance! Loved that guy (no homo)

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2014, 11:47:15 AM »
To be fair i dont think Daley was under rated. Legendary arrogance! Loved that guy (no homo)

He trolled Carl Lewis a treat

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2014, 12:25:46 PM »
He trolled Carl Lewis a treat

That t-shirt was perfect, if Lewis had complained he would have to admit he thought he was the worlds 2nd Greatest athlete. Brilliant.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2014, 04:12:05 PM »
Daly was an incredible athlete. I watched him getting interviewed at the Commonwealth games yesterday and he is as cheeky as usual.
If anyone deserves a knighthood it's him, 8 major championships including world and multi Olympic gold.
Yet Saville and other pervs got a knighthood ???