Author Topic: The Official BigCyp Vasectomy Thread  (Read 16881 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: The Official BigCyp Vasectomy Thread
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2014, 01:58:47 AM »
Good luck cyp. Thinking about doin the same, im 33 and hVe one kid and im happy with that. But at the same time inever know if i in the future meet someone that doesnt have a kid and wants one badly, then i  could consider one more max( and if my latest relationship goes to hell. She has 2kids and doesnt want more)

maybe i  2-3 years

Cheers mate,

Be completely sure about the security of the relationship before considering the snip. I'm about as sure as I can be about my marriage, but no one has a crystal ball - If I was even 5% doubtful about our future, I wouldn't do it - i'm only 29  :o

From the blokes i've spoken to though, it's pretty positive in terms of a sex life boost (once the balls heal lol) - looking forward to more quickies in the home gym without worrying about babies  ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2014, 02:50:12 AM »
Cheers mate,

Be completely sure about the security of the relationship before considering the snip. I'm about as sure as I can be about my marriage, but no one has a crystal ball - If I was even 5% doubtful about our future, I wouldn't do it - i'm only 29  :o

From the blokes i've spoken to though, it's pretty positive in terms of a sex life boost (once the balls heal lol) - looking forward to more quickies in the home gym without worrying about babies  ;D
good advice...you and your wife seems to have a strong relationship so i think you are doing the right thing. Plus  she dont have to eat pills anymore and probably be even more hornier  without them :D

how old is your wife

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2014, 02:51:03 AM »
How big is the chanses that you can reverse it?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2014, 03:10:38 AM »
good advice...you and your wife seems to have a strong relationship so i think you are doing the right thing. Plus  she dont have to eat pills anymore and probably be even more hornier  without them :D

how old is your wife

I'm a lucky man, she's 28.

In terms of reversing it it gets worse the longer you leave it - 98% success 3months - 7 years, 94% 8-14 years, 84% 15-20 years, 50% 21 years plus

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2014, 04:14:15 AM »
I'm actually not looking forward to this lads.

Considering getting off my head on Saturday morning before I go  :D :-\

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2014, 04:40:32 AM »
I'm actually not looking forward to this lads.

Considering getting off my head on Saturday morning before I go  :D :-\
just make sure you go have a wank at the sperm bank first  ;)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2014, 04:43:16 AM »
just make sure you go have a wank at the sperm bank first  ;)

I've already explained to my Mrs, that my balls have to be vacumed dry before the procedure to prevent infection  ;D Hopefully she will take care of it, but I saw her bleaching the end of the dyson yesterday  ???

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2014, 04:46:35 AM »
Neutered Nuts Of Peace

Best of luck Cyp !  ;)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2014, 04:49:39 AM »
Neutered Nuts Of Peace

Best of luck Cyp !  ;)

Thanks my friend

;D

Raw No Condom No Pulling Out of Peace

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2014, 05:07:14 AM »
I'm a lucky man, she's 28.

In terms of reversing it it gets worse the longer you leave it - 98% success 3months - 7 years, 94% 8-14 years, 84% 15-20 years, 50% 21 years plus

Bullshit, she's a lucky woman.... Women would kill to be married to such a top tier poster.

Even if you are just a religious bigmc gimmick.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2014, 05:12:10 AM »

Bullshit, she's a lucky woman.... Women would kill to be married to such a top tier poster.

Even if you are just a religious bigmc gimmick.

I was telling her a joke once while we were laying in bed, and she said (in her cute little way) "You're not funny." I got really pissed off and said "You know getbig.com, that site I go on?" she says "Yeah, what's that got to do with it?" I said "Well, they sometimes have topics on there like 'who's the funniest person on getbig' or who's getbig's best poster' and so many people voted for me as the funniest guy on there!!!" "There are thousands and thousands of people on that site, how you can say i'm not funny?" hahahahaha I was hoping she would say "Meltdown"  ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2014, 05:22:51 AM »
I was telling her a joke once while we were laying in bed, and she said (in her cute little way) "You're not funny." I got really pissed off and said "You know getbig.com, that site I go on?" she says "Yeah, what's that got to do with it?" I said "Well, they sometimes have topics on there like 'who's the funniest person on getbig' or who's getbig's best poster' and so many people voted for me as the funniest guy on there!!!" "There are thousands and thousands of people on that site, how you can say i'm not funny?" hahahahaha I was hoping she would say "Meltdown"  ;D

I have shown girls some of the funnier posts etc. You're posts have likely been included, some "are you suggesting" lines. I usually get the "I guess I just don't get it"response (dumb whores)

I'm on a huge "mental illness" "better to have never picked up a weight" and "meltdown" kick in real life conversation.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2014, 05:29:31 AM »
I have shown girls some of the funnier posts etc. You're posts have likely been included, some "are you suggesting" lines. I usually get the "I guess I just don't get it"response (dumb whores)

I'm on a huge "mental illness" "better to have never picked up a weight" and "meltdown" kick in real life conversation.

That's the funny thing about this place, it doesn't reflect a normal community whatsoever. A huge proportion of people on this site have similar personality traits, that led them into BB, Gear, and this place, and so it follows that we have picked up our own brand of humour that we can appreciate on here...

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2014, 05:37:06 AM »
That's the funny thing about this place, it doesn't reflect a normal community whatsoever. A huge proportion of people on this site have similar personality traits, that led them into BB, Gear, and this place, and so it follows that we have picked up our own brand of humour that we can appreciate on here...
yes this is true. it is the best Forum for Bodybuilding. diverse threads and you have freedom of speach here. Other than raw iron i don´t even look at the others.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2014, 08:39:47 AM »
Right lads, i'll check in here Sat afternoon with the update pics  :D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2014, 08:42:04 AM »
Right lads, i'll check in here Sat afternoon with the update pics  :D
the after OP swelling will make it all look bigger...pumped to the max :D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2014, 11:15:49 AM »
haha i lolled for real

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2014, 05:33:59 PM »
This weekend (Saturday morning at 11am) I will be having a vasectomy.

I have 2 beautiful kids, boy 4 and girl 18 months and definitely don't want any more of them - plus starting out on an 8 year plus venture of becoming a doctor, the last thing we need now in our house is a screaming baby.

My wife has tried every contrceptive pill, even tried a coil and everything causes bad sides for her, so this is the only option.

I HATE CONDOMS lol.

Anyway, I will be shaving my balls in preparation for this amazing event  :-\

I applaud your decision. It is not an easy one to make. Both my son and my son-in-law made the same decision. My wife and I are so old now, we no longer need worry about unwanted pregnancies. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2014, 05:38:45 PM »
On the letter it says "Please make sure you shave the scrotum area before the procedure" - what qualifies as the scrotum area?

This is interesting since doctors usually want the hospital to do the shaving to avoid any possibility of infections. When I had a prostatectomy, I asked if they wanted me to shave off the hair on my stomach. The answer I got was "We do that and we don't want you doing it."

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2014, 05:57:24 PM »
This weekend (Saturday morning at 11am) I will be having a vasectomy.

I have 2 beautiful kids, boy 4 and girl 18 months and definitely don't want any more of them - plus starting out on an 8 year plus venture of becoming a doctor, the last thing we need now in our house is a screaming baby.

My wife has tried every contrceptive pill, even tried a coil and everything causes bad sides for her, so this is the only option.

I HATE CONDOMS lol.

Anyway, I will be shaving my balls in preparation for this amazing event  :-\

Prayers goin out for your weiner operation.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2014, 10:49:16 PM »
Pics or it didn't happen.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2014, 05:39:56 AM »
Crazy bastard!  LOL  ;D

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2014, 05:49:55 AM »
Did you hit a crab most muscular and shimmy out of the room without breaking eye contact?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2014, 10:41:26 AM »
Well whoever wrote in the leaflet "having a vasectomy is less painful than going to the dentist…" needs to fucking sue that dentist  :'( :'( :'(

Pics to follow shortly  ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2014, 03:33:58 PM »
Well whoever wrote in the leaflet "having a vasectomy is less painful than going to the dentist…" needs to fucking sue that dentist  :'( :'( :'(

Pics to follow shortly  ;D

:-X :-X :-X

Am I to assume it was a rather uncomfortable procedure?