Author Topic: PCT Program by Dr. Michael Scally  (Read 3024 times)

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
PCT Program by Dr. Michael Scally
« on: July 31, 2014, 10:08:56 AM »
hCG, 2000 IU eod for 20 days
Clomiphene Citrate, 50mg b.i.d. for 30 days
Tamoxifen Citrate, 20mg b.i.d. for 45 days

You start all the drugs at once, but discontinue hCG after 20 days, Clomiphene Citrate after 30 days, and Tamoxifen Citrate after 45 days.

This was the PCT program outlined in William Llewellyn's book "Anabolics 10th Edition". According to Llewellyn, this is the most effective PCT program that has been studied so far.

Thoughts?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: PCT Program by Dr. Michael Scally
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 10:59:11 PM »
Seems like over kill/lame/waste of money.

HCG is suppose to be used on cycle, HCG suppresses LH/FSH as it mimics LH/FSH.

Clomid/nolva stimulate LH/FSH production.. so HCG should be seized upon sezation of juice almost immediately.. clomid/nolva will start doing the work they need to do...

Plus nolva sucks and will kill libido and also causes rise in liver enzymes/liver damage (most people don't know this part...). It may not be alcohol/oral steroids bad but it does.

Clomid/Aromasin is the smartest way to go. Aromasin solo has been used to boost both levels of LH/Testosterone and increase fertility. These are the only quality drugs I would recommend and this is what I used to get me to survive for months when off HRT as well as increase fertility.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 11:17:49 AM »
Seems like over kill/lame/waste of money.

HCG is suppose to be used on cycle, HCG suppresses LH/FSH as it mimics LH/FSH.

Clomid/nolva stimulate LH/FSH production.. so HCG should be seized upon sezation of juice almost immediately.. clomid/nolva will start doing the work they need to do...

Plus nolva sucks and will kill libido and also causes rise in liver enzymes/liver damage (most people don't know this part...). It may not be alcohol/oral steroids bad but it does.

Clomid/Aromasin is the smartest way to go. Aromasin solo has been used to boost both levels of LH/Testosterone and increase fertility. These are the only quality drugs I would recommend and this is what I used to get me to survive for months when off HRT as well as increase fertility.

This, 3 weeks out of cycle, ran 300iu whole time dropped out 10 days before clear time, on clomid now havent even crashed can't feel any difference from being on same as my last 3 cycles, balls have never shrunk.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 09:51:20 AM »
Interesting. Thanks for the feedback!