Author Topic: Frances Bean Cobain, age 21  (Read 7607 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Frances Bean Cobain, age 21
« on: July 31, 2014, 10:44:05 AM »
Getbiggers, you are officially old.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
Re: Frances Bean Cobain, age 21
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 10:51:52 AM »
Never a fan.  There were better grunge bands.  Beautiful daughter though.

MikMaq

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 11:13:52 AM »
Nirvana were a bunch of losers, any real fan knew that, which is why they were so awesome. Kurt was a hateful fuck, despised alpha males etc...

Anyway  being the daughter of a hero, does not make up for being the daughter of courtney love.  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 11:28:36 AM »
Nirvana were a bunch of losers, any real fan knew that, which is why they were so awesome. Kurt was a hateful fuck, despised alpha males etc...

Anyway  being the daughter of a hero, does not make up for being the daughter of courtney love.  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I like that dave grohl didn't fade off into sunset and live of nirvana $$$,,but made it again on his own..

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 11:33:26 AM »
never was a fan of the grunge crap

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 11:35:03 AM »
favorite band, these pics are a few years old though

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 11:39:28 AM »
I'm a huge fan of nirvana, I listen to their music everyday since 10 years ago when I saw one of their videos on MTV. I have no idea why I never get bored of listening the same stuff day in day out ???.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2014, 11:41:09 AM »
their best song was called MOIST VAGINA

look it up

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2014, 11:44:47 AM »

Yep, when I was a teenager I used to think Kurt's persona was absolutely awesome. Nowadays I think it was kinda embarrassing. Nevertheless, he was a musical genius, and I still love his/their music.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2014, 11:46:22 AM »
kurt might not have been mr olympia material but with the right dosage he could have placed in some local seattle shows

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2014, 11:47:47 AM »
when they broke in 91 smells like teen spirit was everywhere .mtv killed that video,,,i like pearl jam debut better tho...

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2014, 11:49:38 AM »
Is there any music left on MTV? I haven't seen a musical video being played on MTV in years.

MikMaq

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2014, 11:50:03 AM »
I like that dave grohl didn't fade off into sunset and live of nirvana $$$,,but made it again on his own..
Meh if you can read between the lines, he was never really part of the band.  Kurt respected him, but they weren;t really friends or anything.
never was a fan of the grunge crap
Grunge was never a style of music, only fucking idiots think that..

It was a subculture that represented social misfits, drugs addicts, losers, anti social types. The second it included normal folk it imploded on itself.

Yep, when I was a teenager I used to think Kurt's persona was absolutely awesome. Nowadays I think it was kinda embarrassing. Nevertheless, he was a musical genius, and I still love his/their music.
Kurt was a pathetic drug addict loser, but thats why he was the hero.  Alot of people are under the notion that they grew out of grunge, the reality is many just bought in to being a yuppie.

when they broke in 91 smells like teen spirit was everywhere .mtv killed that video,,,i like pearl jam debut better tho...
Pearl jam were not at all grunge. They were just a standard america rock outfitt that just happened to be grouped in with them.

The grunge sound really was just a rehash of black sabbath type blues metal, and punk rock. The social aesthetic and the sound production technology is what made it so big.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2014, 11:54:12 AM »
Meh if you can read between the lines, he was never really part of the band.  Kurt respected him, but they weren;t really friends or anything.  Grunge was never a style of music, only fucking idiots think that..

It was a subculture that represented social misfits, drugs addicts, losers, anti social types. The second it included normal folk it imploded on itself.
 Kurt was a pathetic drug addict loser, but thats why he was the hero.  Alot of people are under the notion that they grew out of grunge, the reality is many just bought in to being a yuppie.
 Pearl jam were not at all grunge. They were just a standard america rock outfitt that just happened to be grouped in with them.
good points,,,i think with pearl jam or anyone of them ,if they were the 'seattle'sound or from there it was a given it was grunge era,vedder wasn't from there I believe he kinda fell into pearl jam,stone temple pilots came out and they were far from grunge as well but they were played or lumped in there as well.

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2014, 11:56:57 AM »
You know your right is the best song ever.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2014, 11:58:13 AM »
nirvana wasnt so much grunge as they were thrash and pearl jam was more emometal

MikMaq

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2014, 11:59:05 AM »
good points,,,i think with pearl jam or anyone of them ,if they were the 'seattle'sound or from there it was a given it was grunge era,vedder wasn't from there I believe he kinda fell into pearl jam,stone temple pilots came out and they were far from grunge as well but they were played or lumped in there as well.
Yeah alot of the so called grunge sound was a product of a shift is sound recording techniques.

Higher compression, allowed for more distortion on an albums tracks, which in turn meant that the tempo had to be slowed down.  The singer voice also changed as the ability to sing live became secondary, which is where the dominance of throat singers came from.

This also allowed for better sound production on music videos which were still the corp of everything.

But this started before the 90s, gnr for example showed the beginnings of a new type of music that was tv speaker friendly.

Which is why people completely forget that this revolutionary sound wasnt really a product of the bands.

The reason the 80s 90s turnaround was so drastic, is the 80s was all about a thinner musical sound, as it was the best they could do to make it on mtv.

The grunge sound really was just a rehash of black sabbath type blues metal, and punk rock. The social aesthetic and the sound production technology is what made it so big.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2014, 12:03:57 PM »

Weird Al's version is much better than the original:

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2014, 12:09:48 PM »
not only is the song better the video is better!

still without the video nirvana would be nowhere the real genius is the video creator

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2014, 12:13:53 PM »
pearl jam sucks ass. dad rock

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2014, 12:23:14 PM »
Yeah alot of the so called grunge sound was a product of a shift is sound recording techniques.

Higher compression, allowed for more distortion on an albums tracks, which in turn meant that the tempo had to be slowed down.  The singer voice also changed as the ability to sing live became secondary, which is where the dominance of throat singers came from.

This also allowed for better sound production on music videos which were still the corp of everything.

But this started before the 90s, gnr for example showed the beginnings of a new type of music that was tv speaker friendly.

Which is why people completely forget that this revolutionary sound wasnt really a product of the bands.

The reason the 80s 90s turnaround was so drastic, is the 80s was all about a thinner musical sound, as it was the best they could do to make it on mtv.

interesting...alice in chains kicked ass as well..

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2014, 12:23:40 PM »
pearl jam was a hipster band before hipsters

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2014, 01:00:54 PM »
Smells like teen vag.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2014, 01:20:12 PM »
Is there any music left on MTV? I haven't seen a musical video being played on MTV in years.

The day after MTV played the first Nirvana video, hair bands (and their vids) seemed to vanish into thin air.

From what I remember, this was one of the last ones...

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2014, 01:21:17 PM »

The 90's were all about  de-evolution, recording techniques aside. The era of the non-musician. Absolutely horrible. Probably why it went the way of the dinosaur so quickly.