Author Topic: Lee Priest claims he was drug free from the age of 13-19 in new video  (Read 11496 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Lee Priest claims he was drug free from the age of 13-19 in new video
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2014, 03:30:23 PM »
Why would he still lie?

So you don't think the people who make it to the olympia stage are the genetic wonders?

You believe it's impossible there are some guys who respond to gear extremly well?

Do you think if you took the same as he did, you'd roughly look the same?

Do you think if he took what you take, you'd look roughly the same?

Jeez let me see "why would he lie"  ::)

Cause he's a bber, an insecure person, addicted to PED's....

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2014, 03:34:02 PM »
he is a genetic freak.

Yup. Why people cannot understand this is beyond me , they must be jealous genetic junk.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2014, 03:35:06 PM »
how can anyone take his shit  :-\

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2014, 03:42:03 PM »
how can anyone take his shit  :-\

:D ;D

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2014, 04:11:25 PM »
Yup. Why people cannot understand this is beyond me , they must be jealous genetic junk.
drugs are just the finishing touch and you don't lose muscle when you come off drugs right? It's just for the recovery and energy.

:D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2014, 04:13:26 PM »
lee will still be injecting shit on his death bed. Junkies, all of them.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2014, 02:30:06 AM »
Of course he was using during his teens. Was probably on a fair amount too.

Anyway, BB's aren't genetic freaks. They are just guys with naturally good, lean and symmetrical physiques who respond well to gear. That requires having good genes no doubt but certainly nothing freakish.

Genetic freaks are men like Bolt and Phelps, not some oiled up guy posing in a thong.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2014, 03:55:32 AM »
Of course he was using during his teens. Was probably on a fair amount too.

Anyway, BB's aren't genetic freaks. They are just guys with naturally good, lean and symmetrical physiques who respond well to gear. That requires having good genes no doubt but certainly nothing freakish.

Genetic freaks are men like Bolt and Phelps, not some oiled up guy posing in a thong.

Then what's the difference between Bolt and say Ronnie Coleman? Both would be great at their chosen sport naturally but never competiting at the highest level without PEDs?

The best bodybuilders have the best genetic structure, ability to get ripped, tolerance to drugs and build enough muscle. Not everyone has that.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2014, 04:20:29 AM »
lee priest started GH at 12-13 years old. that is known.

there are long threads about it stating that he was very short and due to his family being short, there was a therapeutic reason to use it, for psychological reasons.

seriously, if you believe anything from this guy, you are the fool.

i saw him do an outback show in 1990 and he was 17-18, and had probably 19-20" arms on a midget frame. guy was huge.

no way was he drug free then, and word on the street was that he used- plenty. his mum was in the sport and knew others in the sport.

i dont know how long he'd been using by then, but he'd been on GH for 4-5 years, and i dont know what dose...but definitely a dose to try to promote growth for medical reasons.

he grew rapidly from about 15, and by 17 was Mr.A. So you do the math.

Good post,Lee himself said the exact same thing to an ex training partner of mine.He seems to have selective memory as well,he didn`t place 2nd in the universe at age 17,he placed 4th.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2014, 04:22:46 AM »
Wait...dude was on gh as a teen yet is still a midget ? Brutal.
A

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2014, 04:45:28 AM »
Then what's the difference between Bolt and say Ronnie Coleman? Both would be great at their chosen sport naturally but never competiting at the highest level without PEDs?

The best bodybuilders have the best genetic structure, ability to get ripped, tolerance to drugs and build enough muscle. Not everyone has that.

Of course not everyone has great BB genetics (I certainly don’t :D) but I don’t believe that the amount of people who do are all that rare. Pretty sure there are plenty of West Africans that would fit the criteria of having great BB genetics. The issue is that most of them don’t even work out, let alone mega dose on AAS so never amount to anything. The top pro’s have the best genetics but out of a tiny percentile of the world’s population as very few people “bodybuild” to any serious degree.

On the other hand, events like swimming and sprinting are sports that almost everyone on this planet has tried during their lives. Therefore, the talent pool is far larger and the guys at the very top like Bolt are far more freakish in their genetic makeup than someone like Coleman. 

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2014, 05:05:32 AM »
Of course not everyone has great BB genetics (I certainly don’t :D) but I don’t believe that the amount of people who do are all that rare. Pretty sure there are plenty of West Africans that would fit the criteria of having great BB genetics. The issue is that most of them don’t even work out, let alone mega dose on AAS so never amount to anything. The top pro’s have the best genetics but out of a tiny percentile of the world’s population as very few people “bodybuild” to any serious degree.

On the other hand, events like swimming and sprinting are sports that almost everyone on this planet has tried during their lives. Therefore, the talent pool is far larger and the guys at the very top like Bolt are far more freakish in their genetic makeup than someone like Coleman. 

I agree with that 100% but Ronnie is a freak. He was muscular before even lifting at 13-14. There could be people out there as good as Bolt or better who weren't given the same opportunities. Ben Johnson's coach said Ben was nothing at 15 and took until about 18 to start showing how good he was (drug free then).

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2014, 05:08:17 AM »

there are long threads about it stating that he was very short and due to his family being short, there was a therapeutic reason to use it, for psychological reasons.

i saw him do an outback show in 1990 and he was 17-18, and had probably 19-20" arms on a midget frame. guy was huge.

no way was he drug free then, and word on the street was that he used- plenty. his mum was in the sport and knew others in the sport.

i dont know how long he'd been using by then, but he'd been on GH for 4-5 years, and i dont know what dose...but definitely a dose to try to promote growth for medical reasons.

There were long threads on it? 

Well, case closed then. 

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2014, 05:11:20 AM »

You seem to be missing the point. 

Genetics are a factor on other sports, not in bodybuilding.  I could never beat Lebron James in basketball, play offensive tackle for the Patriots, or outrun Usain bolt on the track, but that's because they're genetic freaks.  This isn't the case in bodybuilding. 

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2014, 05:22:28 AM »
I agree with that 100% but Ronnie is a freak. He was muscular before even lifting at 13-14. There could be people out there as good as Bolt or better who weren't given the same opportunities. Ben Johnson's coach said Ben was nothing at 15 and took until about 18 to start showing how good he was (drug free then).

Would you call Lee Priest a genetic freak though?

Coleman was probably the closest thing BB has had to a genetic freak. However, even with Coleman, you mentioned that he was muscular at 13-14 but even that isn't particularly uncommon with boys of West African heritage.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2014, 05:23:19 AM »
Lee Priest had the foundation right from the word go. Who cares if he juiced early on. i like him. quick witted and funny.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2014, 05:45:15 AM »
His face is so bloated he looks like an old fat woman.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2014, 09:04:18 AM »
anyone who stands on the Mr. Olympia stage is a genetic freak.  with ZERO steroids those guys will look like they're on juice.  that's the sad reality.  I always chuckle to myself when I hear guys say,

"yeah well if I took that many steroids I would look like that too"

um no you wouldn't.

if you think that the only thing between you and the Olympia stage is a trip to Mexico you're a fucking idiot.

GTFO with this stupid arguement...you are a fool....its all drugs you retard!!!  genetics my ass!! maybe the genetic potential to have good drug receptors...I will leave this pic here to put your feeble arguement to rest.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2014, 09:36:58 AM »

This^^^

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2014, 09:40:03 AM »
Many kids with a homosexual parent tend not to be truthful about a lot of things. It's a coping mechanism they learn early on in life...I'm sure it's easier now for kids than it was 30 years ago when Lee was a kid...Many become pathological liars as adults...One sign of a pathological liar is that they talk very fast and talk about many different subjects in what seems like never taking a breath...Oh and some tattoo their face :-\

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2014, 10:45:04 AM »
As a teen he was on government sponsored growth hormone given to him by a trial program for undersized kids.  True story.

The program has long since been disbanded.
V

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2014, 10:50:49 AM »

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2014, 01:05:13 PM »
GTFO with this stupid arguement...you are a fool....its all drugs you retard!!!  genetics my ass!! maybe the genetic potential to have good drug receptors...I will leave this pic here to put your feeble arguement to rest.

Well said.

Fuck anyone who underplays the effect of steroids unless you consider finishing touches to be 80lbs of muscle.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2014, 01:37:47 PM »

So that would mean he was drug free in the video below... LOL I guess he must be one of those "genetic freaks".  ::)

Wonder if all the shit he took stunted his growth. Was he his adult height (5'3") when he was 13 years old?

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do