Author Topic: People you know, that you want to beat the shit out of but can't  (Read 2797 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
You know these people you know, but due to it being wife or girlfriends family or friends, or people from work etc, you can't just beat the piss out of them like you would in any other environment.They make snarky comments but passive aggressive so you can't really pull them up on it or its when they think you are out of earshot.what strategies do you use for these shitheads?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: People you know that you want to beat the shit out of but can't
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 12:01:14 PM »
So you suck at psychological warfare...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 12:02:57 PM »
So you suck at psychological warfare...

Maybe.Im sure you don't though.what are your tips Lubeyourman?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 12:06:29 PM »
Maybe.Im sure you don't though.what are your tips Lubeyourman?
born an ecto, being skinny and small i didnt really "chose" to develop that trait of my personality, had no other option , wasnt interested in using roids either to make myself appear bigger than i truly am, i just adapted developing psychlogical weapons, like we all do.
Just like it s easier for a naturally big guy to simply physically threaten,submit others to obtain what he wants from them. They can break me with a slap, i can break them with a sentence, this is how some kind of balance is maintained in the jungle.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
Re: People you know, that you want to beat the shit out of but can't
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 12:08:33 PM »
I usually go full beta, I try to ignore them as much as I can without seeming distant or rude.

At the end of the day, they're not worth the effort it would take to beat the shit out of them and deal with the consequences of the beating.

MikMaq

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 12:10:23 PM »
my uncle, hes basically an even mix of Coach and ripped(wtf, how come A VESHHer is banned)).

However for a guy that is 5 3 is fucking scary. Hes a completely psychotic fruitloop.

But like I say hes a mix of coach and ripped so its not really a surprise.

However there are a whole lot of people I want to violently assault just because they are pieces of shit.  

But here we are our crazy society we live in.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 12:10:33 PM »
i know of no such people

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2014, 12:15:24 PM »
I usually go full beta, I try to ignore them as much as I can without seeming distant or rude.

At the end of the day, they're not worth the effort it would take to beat the shit out of them and deal with the consequences of the beating.

This, not because I can't say something but I know where it will lead, likely them with a broken nose and me in a cell.

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2014, 12:16:59 PM »
fighting is for dudes who dont get pussy

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2014, 12:17:22 PM »
isnt that the purpose of the internet to ventilate anger

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2014, 12:19:17 PM »
my uncle, hes basically an even mix of Coach and ripped.

However for a guy that is 5 3 is fucking scary. Hes a completely psychotic fruitloop.

But like I say hes a mix of coach and ripped so its not really a surprise.

However there are a whole lot of people I want to violently assault just because they are pieces of shit.  

But here we are our crazy society we live in.

Could that be the reason why you don't like short people, it stems beyond the incident with the fight as a kid.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2014, 12:21:24 PM »
short people with short dicks, short fuse.

MikMaq

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2014, 12:24:46 PM »
Could that be the reason why you don't like short people, it stems beyond the incident with the fight as a kid.
meh I think more so its the resentment that as a social outcast I had to take shit from people so often that were much smaller than I.

My uncles really the opposite of that. Even if I wanted to smash his head in Id be fucked.

As an adult that hatred completely drifted. I dont really hate short people, just cant stand the fact they've ruined bodybuilding.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2014, 12:25:51 PM »
you can still hope they ll die before you do, in last resort.

MikMaq

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2014, 12:32:31 PM »
you can still hope they ll die before you do, in last resort.
Lol with my uncle I aint looking for revenge, its his submission and fear I want.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2014, 12:35:11 PM »
Lol with my uncle I aint looking for revenge, its his submission and fear I want.

well you need to grow up and mature then, and find solace in the idea of you visiting him on his bed while he s dying, cause obviously you wont be able to do anything else in this lifetime.

MikMaq

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2014, 12:47:58 PM »
well you need to grow up and mature then, and find solace in the idea of you visiting him on his bed while he s dying, cause obviously you wont be able to do anything else in this lifetime.
Meh I prefer to wait until hes about 65.

Once I know I can kick his ass, its time to start fucking with him.

My uncle is gonna have alot of broken hips, missing pills, and stomach problems. ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2014, 12:49:21 PM »
Meh I prefer to wait until hes about 65.

Once I know I can kick his ass, its time to start fucking with him.

My uncle is gonna have alot of broken hips, missing pills, and stomach problems. ;D
that's the spirit. Weakened and powerless, he ll think twice about his past actions. Patience is the mother of all virtues.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2014, 12:51:03 PM »
How about Obama as well as many other politicians and bankers.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2014, 12:51:52 PM »
that's the spirit. Weakened and powerless, he ll think twice about his past actions. Patience is the mother of all virtues.

Were you sexually molested?

Just curious.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2014, 01:01:49 PM »
Passive aggressive people are the worst.
A

the trainer

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2014, 01:39:50 PM »
born an ecto, being skinny and small i didnt really "chose" to develop that trait of my personality, had no other option , wasnt interested in using roids either to make myself appear bigger than i truly am, i just adapted developing psychlogical weapons, like we all do.
Just like it s easier for a naturally big guy to simply physically threaten,submit others to obtain what he wants from them. They can break me with a slap, i can break them with a sentence, this is how some kind of balance is maintained in the jungle.

One thing I like about you is that you know your place, you are a aware that you are a little mouse and you accept it, the only thing left is for you to stop talking shit about the lions and you will be a perfect little twink, and if we ever meet up I will happily buy you a glass of milk.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2014, 02:23:40 PM »
The trainer vs The uberman 

::)
Epic battle of losers.
A

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2014, 06:06:25 AM »

Sorry little fella - might makes right. As the world stands now money is king, so acquire as much as possible. Should the bubble ever rise and the world enter chaos - my size and a certain set of skills will assure my family and I - a place at the table.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2014, 06:12:09 AM »
Were you sexually molested?

Just curious.

Are you kidding?? His lil axxhole has been hammered more times than a ten penny nail. "Wait until they are old and weakened" - LOL - at 85 my grandfather would have best the ever loving fuck out of ufer's sad self. UDT career and time with the company hardened him and he was strong the day he died.