Author Topic: People you know, that you want to beat the shit out of but can't  (Read 2810 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: People you know, that you want to beat the shit out of but can't
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2014, 06:29:03 AM »
Just Keep calm. your time will come. Reminds me of a Trainer i knew who licked up the bosses ass. He always tried to make stupid comments around the Girls at the reception. the dick got a couple of good Trainers Fired. i just stared him out one time infront of the Girls..he knew he was cruising for a bruising. the best was his wife left him for a small weedy guy. the guy used to pick his wife up while he watched the Kids at home..even went on Holiday together. most of These People are small inside.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2014, 09:28:06 AM »
You know these people you know, but due to it being wife or girlfriends family or friends, or people from work etc, you can't just beat the piss out of them like you would in any other environment.They make snarky comments but passive aggressive so you can't really pull them up on it or its when they think you are out of earshot.what strategies do you use for these shitheads?

Unless it costs you financially eg losing your job then its all fair game mate

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2014, 04:32:17 PM »
The trainer vs The uberman 

::)
Epic battle of losers.

I think the trainer wants to choke uberman out then do shit to him.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2014, 09:58:26 AM »
The passive aggressive type generally focus on beta males or dim witted alphas. They may attempt this behavior on an alpha male to test them but are shut down at the get go by a simple question "Why do you feel the need to be a jerk?" This simple question puts them on the defensive and will stop the behavior towards you 99% of the time.   If you are the recepient of this type of behavior on a regular basis, there is likely a reason for it as mentioned above. 

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2014, 11:09:30 AM »
I usually go full beta, I try to ignore them as much as I can without seeming distant or rude.

At the end of the day, they're not worth the effort it would take to beat the shit out of them and deal with the consequences of the beating.

Maybe nor full beta but yeah... not worth my time or effort or money when their bitch ass sues me.