Author Topic: Dave Palumbo fired Louis Uridel!!! Who is next!  (Read 7796 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Guess who works for Aaron Singerman Now??? BAHAHAHHA!~!
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2014, 07:00:13 PM »
Vissy?

Looks like something you gently coax from a drain with rotten cheese.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2014, 07:09:05 PM »
I wonder if I will win a Prime Nutrition Tee?!

PJJJJJJJ!!! 

Another V neck please! :D ;D

Cancer check.

Right knuckle.

:-X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2014, 07:10:08 PM »
Vince is an avid reader of the project bodybuilding forum I see.
Old news, posted July 12th:

http://projectbodybuilding.com/forum/showthread.php?988-Louis-quot-Big-Sexy-quot-Uridel-joins-IronMagLabs

That's old news.....Louis is joining 2 more companies.  He's going to let everyone know tommorrow
A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2014, 07:12:14 PM »

That's old news.....Louis is joining 2 more companies.  He's going to let everyone know tommorrow

Good.  I can stop wondering now. Been pacing back and forth, consumed with what 'Louis' is up to.

Thank you for putting my mind at ease.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2014, 07:14:35 PM »

Wow.

Good stuff there.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2014, 07:15:39 PM »
Wow.

Good stuff there.

harsh but fair

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2014, 07:25:36 PM »
Cancer check.

Right knuckle.

:-X

Battle scar no worries!  :)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2014, 08:13:34 PM »
Another thread by Vince where he attempts to imply that he has Inside industry knowledge, leaves a hint and thinks people care enough to wait in suspense until he reveals the lameness......but not before pages of meaningless postings ::)

OK, so here's my announcement...

As you can see from my cover photo (photo taken by the magnificent Brent Haywood) I have made a few changes to my "titles"...

I have already stated I am the Attorney of Counsel for IronMagLabs - I will be doing my absolute best to help Robert DiMaggio grow that company and look out for it's best interests... I believe it is a wonderful venture and has all of the potential in the world... I couldn't be happier working with Rob.

On top of this - I am going to be working with Formulation 1 Nutrition - a company I have a lot of faith in with Lee Thompson and Dan Solomon... Integrity, Intelligence and Vision... I expect big things as I lead the way in the Internet Marketing Department. I am fully excited and stoked to be working with Lee and Dan on this amazing adventure.

And Finally, I love contest coverage, I love to film videos, heck... I even love to write for my part. Thank you to Adina Zanolli for helping me get onto Team Muscular Development... I will be helping with contest coverage where the Team needs me or wishes to utilize me as well as filming In The Trenches videos (and other videos) to help the MD site. (Note to all you athletes out there... this is great exposure!)

I couldn't be more happy with this trifecta ... All great people, great visions and what I like to say... No Ceilings except for the ones we set upon ourselves.

Special thanks to my beautiful Ifbb Pro Sabrina Taylor for putting up with me day in and day out. Dave Palumbo for his mentoring over the years. Robert DiMaggio for being a friend and someone I can trust (you actually get thanked 2x's LOL) - I could go on and on with this... so I'll just list some names...

Jonathan Ward , Duda Bueno, AJ Roberts, Pete Ciccone Ifbb Pro , Johnny Styles, Sally Anne Taylor , Bryan Hildebrand, Rob Bailey, Eric DiLauro, Lexi Berriman ,

I know I left some people out... but there will be plenty of time to thank you to your face and don't think because I didn't mention you, I don't think you are relevant.

ALSO - I will be working with TEAM MD this weekend covering the Golden State up in Sacramento ... so if you are there... come say hi!! (I have no dreads anymore)

Peace, Love and God Bless to all... and to all... A Good Night!

Stay Sucka Free... Louis Uridel - T.B.S.
A

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2014, 08:46:56 PM »

Good.  I can stop wondering now. Been pacing back and forth, consumed with what 'Louis' is up to.

Thank you for putting my mind at ease.

James28 rapidly becoming one of the top posters around here.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2014, 08:54:27 PM »
Bedlam, the lead singer of Lucid Delusion?

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2014, 09:07:08 PM »
Well I take this serious, as a hugely important forum leader at MD helped him get on the "inside" over there.
Attention now granted!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Dave Palumbo fired Louis Uridel!!! Who is next!
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2014, 10:03:56 PM »

Seriously...

Here is the real version from Louis Uridel himself via Facebook...

OK, so here's my announcement...  As you can see from my cover photo (photo taken by the magnificent Brent Haywood) I have made a few changes to my "titles"... 

I have already stated I am the Attorney of Counsel for IronMagLabs - I will be doing my absolute best to help Robert DiMaggio grow that company and look out for it's best interests... I believe it is a wonderful venture and has all of the potential in the world... I couldn't be happier working with Rob.

On top of this - I am going to be working with Formulation 1 Nutrition - a company I have a lot of faith in with Lee Thompson and Dan Solomon... Integrity, Intelligence and Vision... I expect big things as I lead the way in the Internet Marketing Department. I am fully excited and stoked to be working with Lee and Dan on this amazing adventure.

And Finally, I love contest coverage, I love to film videos, heck... I even love to write for my part. Thank you to Adina Zanolli for helping me get onto Team Muscular Development... I will be helping with contest coverage where the Team needs me or wishes to utilize me as well as filming In The Trenches videos (and other videos) to help the MD site. (Note to all you athletes out there... this is great exposure!)

I couldn't be more happy with this trifecta ... All great people, great visions and what I like to say... No Ceilings except for the ones we set upon ourselves.  Special thanks to my beautiful Ifbb Pro Sabrina Taylor for putting up with me day in and day out. Dave Palumbo for his mentoring over the years. Robert DiMaggio for being a friend and someone I can trust (you actually get thanked 2x's LOL) - I could go on and on with this... so I'll just list some names... Jonathan Ward , Duda Bueno, AJ Roberts, Pete Ciccone Ifbb Pro , Johnny Styles, Sally Anne Taylor , Bryan Hildebrand, Rob Bailey, Eric DiLauro, Lexi Berriman , and I can't forget Aaron Singerman

I know I left some people out... but there will be plenty of time to thank you to your face and don't think because I didn't mention you, I don't think you are relevant.  ALSO - I will be working with TEAM MD this weekend covering the Golden State up in Sacramento ... so if you are there... come say hi!! (I have no dreads anymore)

Peace, Love and God Bless to all... and to all... A Good Night!

Stay Sucka Free... Louis Uridel - T.B.S.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2014, 01:25:04 AM »
Who in the blue hell is Louis Uridel ?? ???

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2014, 04:59:09 AM »
Vince

What happened to their (aaron and PJ) media outlet? Did they fire that meinrod guy?

Yes and no.  Because Aaron and PJ run Blackstone and Prime, they would have ran into too many conflicts of interest which is why they killed their media outlet.  Matt Meinrod then started Projectbodybuilding and subsequently is funded by them as sponsors. 
A

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2014, 05:15:10 AM »

this

we don't talk about bbrs anymore, but we all know Louis Uridel?  ;D

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2014, 06:08:53 AM »

I wonder if I will win a Prime Nutrition Tee?!

PJJJJJJJ!!!  

Another V neck please! :D ;D

Left arm looks like a well done churrasco.

WooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2014, 06:24:56 AM »

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2014, 11:29:35 AM »
Two pages of people talking about a urinal?!?! I'm lost.   Throw a cake in and move on

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2014, 02:11:22 PM »

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2014, 05:15:45 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2014, 05:28:50 PM »
Sad he took up bodybuilding, he could have been a great clothing designer with that name.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2014, 07:40:08 PM »
They aren't getting fired, they are moving on to bigger things.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2014, 08:44:48 PM »
Louie's Urinal????