Author Topic: With the HUGE consensus that UNDERTAKER SHOULD NEVER HAVE LOST TO LESNAR at WM30  (Read 3812 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
How would you cite that consensus?

A) Someone else should have broken the streak earlier (i.e. Michaels, Punk), or

B) Undertaker should have gone 22-0 and ultimately retired unbeaten at 'Mania.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
1. Taker should of retired with the streak intact..
2. When it was decided the streak would end.. it should been to a full-time wrestler
With a long-term commitment to the company...

Brock was not the right choice  :-\

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
1. Taker should of retired with the streak intact..
2. When it was decided the streak would end.. it should been to a full-time wrestler
With a long-term commitment to the company...

Brock was not the right choice  :-\

AMEN!! A 'Taker-Cena match would have been interesting next year. Now? Not so much.

littleguns

• Getbig V
My synopsis.......

I don't think Taker should have retired undefeated but rather give the win to an upcoming full time star, Reigns, Wyatt etc.

Every year there is talk that WM whatever will be his last BUT always shows up game day. I think Vince and HHH feared that WM30 may just have been Taker's last match hence the loss to Brock....

Here we are 4 months later and people are still talking about this........obviously it worked

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
My synopsis.......

I don't think Taker should have retired undefeated but rather give the win to an upcoming full time star, Reigns, Wyatt etc.

Every year there is talk that WM whatever will be his last BUT always shows up game day. I think Vince and HHH feared that WM30 may just have been Taker's last match hence the loss to Brock....

Here we are 4 months later and people are still talking about this........obviously it worked

It's being mentioned for all the wrong reasons. I wasn't even looking for any footage from this year's WrestleMania on YouTube. I searched for WM 12 footage and other videos, when I saw a compilation of reactions to the Deadman's loss.

It basically SUCKED!! And, my guess is that it's 75-25 that 'Taker should have gone 22-0 and remained unbeaten at 'Mania. And 24 of the remaining 25 percent would say someone other than Lesnar should have ended the streak.

When even Austin stated that McMahon couldn't have paid him enough to let him end the streak, that shows how much the Phenom is revered. For all he did to help keep WWE from falling apart, Vince should've let Taker have the streak, something no other superstar had.

littleguns

• Getbig V
Any chance UT suggested the loss? Yes Vince and HHH run the show but Taker has enough stroke that perhaps he wanted to escalate Lesnar to the stars.

Now what happens when Lesnar beats Cena at Summerslam? All the Cena haters will complain that he lost it to a Part timer??