Author Topic: Global warming myth is dead: More cold temperatures, no hurricanes  (Read 23527 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Global warming myth is dead: More cold temperatures, no hurricanes
« Reply #200 on: September 23, 2014, 08:14:48 AM »
Definitely not, but it's not going to be pretty for many species, ones we depend on.

I would prefer it be warm and sunny lol, that's just not what occurs when these shift occur. We are speeding it up 100 fold, some species will thrive, most will slowly die out as we are seeing. We are currently seeing the most rapid die off of species in the last couple million years, coincidence?

Like the Dinosaurs?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: September 23, 2014, 09:17:04 AM »
I heard Leonardo Di Caprio was out there marching for the environment as well.

I wonder if he flew in on his private jet or simply pulled in on his yacht and took a limo from the dock to the event?  ???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: September 23, 2014, 09:59:38 AM »
One thing is certain; change is inevitable. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #203 on: September 23, 2014, 10:57:00 AM »
So arrogant, you think you are that important in this massive multiverse? there was once running water on Mars so did god destroy that planet too?

Not arrogant, just confident! ;D

And what makes you think Mars was "destroyed" in the first place?

Lost in all this drivel of yours is your ducking the point. This treehugging crap is simply communist BS hiding under the guise of "saving the planet".

You go hug your tree and blubber and worry about Mars. I'll worry about my family and neighborhood.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: September 23, 2014, 11:46:09 AM »

On par with when Matt Damon speaks out against guns meanwhile blasting people left and right in his action movies.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: September 23, 2014, 12:01:14 PM »
Not arrogant, just confident! ;D

And what makes you think Mars was "destroyed" in the first place?

Lost in all this drivel of yours is your ducking the point. This treehugging crap is simply communist BS hiding under the guise of "saving the planet".

You go hug your tree and blubber and worry about Mars. I'll worry about my family and neighborhood.

If mars had running water and an atmosphere which is appearing more likely then it's been decimated somehow, how I don't know.

Did you say communist? LOLOLOL. you are out to lunch man.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: September 23, 2014, 12:02:35 PM »

You must not understand, it won't make a difference if the directives do not come from the top down. Leo driving a fucking hybrid (he does) won't make one ioata of difference as he elucidated, there has to be internal change and new infrastructure.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: September 23, 2014, 12:03:15 PM »
If mars had running water and an atmosphere which is appearing more likely then it's been decimated somehow, how I don't know.

Did you say communist? LOLOLOL. you are out to lunch man.

Must be those SUV drivers who ruined Mars. 

Or Obama's fat pig wife blowing out so much hot air from her ass

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: September 23, 2014, 12:05:05 PM »
Must be those SUV drivers who ruined Mars. 

Or Obama's fat pig wife blowing out so much hot air from her ass

You miss the point. The point is a planet can undergo massive change and end life as we know it, other planets exhibit this long before we were around. To think that the massive amts of C02 has no bearing on the climate is absurd. You literally are fighting against facts for some reason. This is an open and shut case mr Lawyer, the globe is heating.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: September 23, 2014, 12:10:48 PM »
You miss the point. The point is a planet can undergo massive change and end life as we know it, other planets exhibit this long before we were around. To think that the massive amts of C02 has no bearing on the climate is absurd. You literally are fighting against facts for some reason. This is an open and shut case mr Lawyer, the globe is heating.

Ban FARTS! 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #210 on: September 23, 2014, 12:15:26 PM »

Necrosis, from a secular scientific point of view, if humanity is meant to go extinct just like the many species that already have, why fight it?  It inevitable, right?  If not climate change, it will be an asteroid or a virus.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #211 on: September 23, 2014, 12:19:15 PM »
You must not understand, it won't make a difference if the directives do not come from the top down. Leo driving a fucking hybrid (he does) won't make one ioata of difference as he elucidated, there has to be internal change and new infrastructure.

Shouldn't they be the ones setting the example, of all people?  They should be more like George W. Bush with his  eco-friendly ranch:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/house.asp

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #213 on: September 23, 2014, 12:32:35 PM »
Necrosis, from a secular scientific point of view, if humanity is meant to go extinct just like the many species that already have, why fight it?  It inevitable, right?  If not climate change, it will be an asteroid or a virus.

I object to the word "meant".

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #214 on: September 23, 2014, 12:36:58 PM »
I object to the word "meant".

Destined? Better?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #215 on: September 23, 2014, 12:45:19 PM »
Definitely not, but it's not going to be pretty for many species, ones we depend on.

I would prefer it be warm and sunny lol, that's just not what occurs when these shift occur. We are speeding it up 100 fold, some species will thrive, most will slowly die out as we are seeing. We are currently seeing the most rapid die off of species in the last couple million years, coincidence?

I see you've picked your preferred part of the issue and now defending it to your heart's content. Do you know how stupid that is? YOU have done NO personal research or came to independent conclusions. You're merely towing a line. Nothing more, nothing less. You've picked sides on an issue you have no personal knowledge of, just have a preference for, and oh my Lord,  the passion you show on an issue you know nothing about  :D

You'll  be alright kid. But try and convert some of that passion into healthy scepticism. Remember,  it was once conclusive that we were in fact the centre of the universe and the Earth were flat. We don't have it all figured out then, nor do we now. In 100 years our great grandchildren would laugh at our foolish beliefs, as unlikely as that may seem now.

TLDR;

You don't know shit.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: September 23, 2014, 12:59:32 PM »
I see you've picked your preferred part of the issue and now defending it to your heart's content. Do you know how stupid that is? YOU have done NO personal research or came to independent conclusions. You're merely towing a line. Nothing more, nothing less. You've picked sides on an issue you have no personal knowledge of, just have a preference for, and oh my Lord,  the passion you show on an issue you know nothing about  :D

You'll  be alright kid. But try and convert some of that passion into healthy scepticism. Remember,  it was once conclusive that we were in fact the centre of the universe and the Earth were flat. We don't have it all figured out then, nor do we now. In 100 years our great grandchildren would laugh at our foolish believes, as unlikely as that may seem now.

TLDR;

You don't know shit.

;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #217 on: September 23, 2014, 01:17:40 PM »
One thing is certain; change is inevitable. 

That it is, everything else is half chance. Everything.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: September 23, 2014, 02:17:59 PM »
I just learned something facinating... the earth..get this... is 4.54 billion years old.. I know, crazy right?! With all these people determining global warming is a myth based on what happened in _____ this year is kind of ludicrous when you really really really think about it..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: September 23, 2014, 02:25:11 PM »
I just learned something facinating... the earth..get this... is 4.54 billion years old.. I know, crazy right?! With all these people determining global warming is a myth based on what happened in _____ this year is kind of ludicrous when you really really really think about it..

LMFAO - read what you posted again  - and again - and again  -  and now you realize why globullshit warming cultists and fearmongers are a joke. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: September 23, 2014, 02:29:17 PM »

LMFAO - read what you posted again  - and again - and again  -  and now you realize why globullshit warming cultists and fearmongers are a joke. 

What I know about Global Warming you can fit in your thong. So I have to rely on people who spend their lives studying it. But at the end of the day, I have perhaps 40 good years left on this earth, so it's hardly worth getting worked up about either way to me

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: September 23, 2014, 02:34:43 PM »
What I know about Global Warming you can fit in your thong. So I have to rely on people who spend their lives studying it. But at the end of the day, I have perhaps 40 good years left on this earth, so it's hardly worth getting worked up about either way to me

The earth is always changing, always had, always will, regardless of what we do before we were hear, while we are hear, and long after we are gone. 

No need to tax ourselves into poverty, stop driving, using heat and electric - all because of the Climate Cult   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: September 23, 2014, 02:36:00 PM »
The earth is always changing, always had, always will, regardless of what we do before we were hear, while we are hear, and long after we are gone. 

No need to tax ourselves into poverty, stop driving, using heat and electric - all because of the Climate Cult   

That the choice? Do nothing.. or tax ourselves into poverty, stop driving, stop using heat and electricity?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #223 on: September 23, 2014, 02:36:31 PM »

I agree.  Pretty silly. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: September 23, 2014, 02:37:57 PM »
That the choice? Do nothing.. or tax ourselves into poverty, stop driving, stop using heat and electricity?

Those are the only choices put forward by the Climate Doomsday Cult  - Cap n Trade, taxes, regulation, shut of the electric, rolling black outs, mandated shitty toilets and appliances, banning light bulbs, surcharges, etc.