Author Topic: Global warming myth is dead: More cold temperatures, no hurricanes  (Read 23280 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Global warming myth is dead: More cold temperatures, no hurricanes
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2014, 05:47:35 AM »

You don't read very well, do you, O imbecilic one?

What about hybrids? Half of them are basically junk. The point which you missed by a country mile is the main treehugging idiots who spew the same BS that a YOU do roll in the exact opposite fashion.

Not to mention the simple fact that you goofs can't get your facts straight.

This is how stupid people think, hybrid's can't improve? Tesla isn't about to shit right in your mouth? free charging for your life too, lol. you are so short sighted it's embarrasing. If you were a scientists would you look at the issue and say, "hybrids aren't very good, lets quit". Germany is shitting on your concept of requiring fossil fuels, it's a stupid archaic form of energy. Nuclear is way better also, throium may be another boon but we are a ways from that.

It's ok if you don't like progress, I mean you live your life according to shit written by men thousands of years ago, I sure this all seems scary to you. Don't worry though, the "scientists" will take care of you.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2014, 09:26:13 AM »
This is how stupid people think, hybrid's can't improve? Tesla isn't about to shit right in your mouth? free charging for your life too, lol. you are so short sighted it's embarrasing. If you were a scientists would you look at the issue and say, "hybrids aren't very good, lets quit". Germany is shitting on your concept of requiring fossil fuels, it's a stupid archaic form of energy. Nuclear is way better also, throium may be another boon but we are a ways from that.

It's ok if you don't like progress, I mean you live your life according to shit written by men thousands of years ago, I sure this all seems scary to you. Don't worry though, the "scientists" will take care of you.

It's official. You really are this DUMB; it's not an act for my amusement.  

The last thing that frightens me is progress. Of course, a bunch of raggedy cars which few are interested in buying hardly amounts to such. But, thanks for playing.

I don't have an issue with nuclear power, O goofy one. On the contrary, I'm all for them. It's treehuggers like YOU that keep nuclear power from being used in the USA.

Get this through that concrete skull of yours: FOSSIL FUELS AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE. They're here; they'll always be here; and they'll always be used to make either the USA or some other country RICH.

After all, the next time a treehugger has a failing enterprise (i.e. a left-winged TV network), he has to unload it on somebody to recoup his losses.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2014, 12:57:25 PM »

It's official. You really are this DUMB; it's not an act for my amusement.  

The last thing that frightens me is progress. Of course, a bunch of raggedy cars which few are interested in buying hardly amounts to such. But, thanks for playing.

I don't have an issue with nuclear power, O goofy one. On the contrary, I'm all for them. It's treehuggers like YOU that keep nuclear power from being used in the USA.

Get this through that concrete skull of yours: FOSSIL FUELS AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE. They're here; they'll always be here; and they'll always be used to make either the USA or some other country RICH.

After all, the next time a treehugger has a failing enterprise (i.e. a left-winged TV network), he has to unload it on somebody to recoup his losses.

It's a finite resource moron, meaning it won;t be around forever, and it has clear drawbacks like having to fucking dig it up, drill etc oh and the pollutants.

However, back to the facts.

Are you suggesting that global warming is not occurring? yes or no? have some integrity for once and answer the question. If so what evidence do you have for either of those positions?

Do you then deny man is the primary driver of said climatic shift?

Do you know what a fact is?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2014, 06:44:21 PM »
It's a finite resource moron, meaning it won;t be around forever, and it has clear drawbacks like having to fucking dig it up, drill etc oh and the pollutants.

Earth to DOOFUS!! You'll be 10 generations removed (at least) before even closely reaching the HALF of all the fossil fuels that we have (and that's just in the United States). And, as more fossil fuels get discovered, the amount increases even greater. So, save that BS sob story for some brickhead like you whose clue switch burned out 20 years ago.

However, back to the facts.

Are you suggesting that global warming is not occurring? yes or no? have some integrity for once and answer the question. If so what evidence do you have for either of those positions?

For you to get "back to the facts", you actually have to start with them in the first place. Your gibberish disqualifies you from that category.

I'm not suggesting. I'm FLAT-OUT SAYING IT. Nearly 20 years and the planet has barely budged a half-degree.

Do you then deny man is the primary driver of said climatic shift?

Do you know what a fact is?

Man didn't start any "climatic shift" and he sure as heck can't stop it (should any occur), least of all by driving stupid-@$$ windup cars, powered by batteries....which need energy from FOSSIL FUELS to charge them anyway.....and which your favorite left-winged politicians and celebrities won't use en masse, anyway.

And like most PC lightweight, you're changing the language to "climatic shift", since both "global cooling" and "global warming" have been utterly shattered to pieces.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2014, 06:46:45 PM »

You don't read very well, do you, O imbecilic one?

What about hybrids? Half of them are basically junk. The point which you missed by a country mile is the main treehugging idiots who spew the same BS that a YOU do roll in the exact opposite fashion.

Not to mention the simple fact that you goofs can't get your facts straight.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2014, 06:58:31 AM »

Earth to DOOFUS!! You'll be 10 generations removed (at least) before even closely reaching the HALF of all the fossil fuels that we have (and that's just in the United States). And, as more fossil fuels get discovered, the amount increases even greater. So, save that BS sob story for some brickhead like you whose clue switch burned out 20 years ago.

It won't be the future, it's a rudimentary and poor energy source simply because we lack the tech to harness other potential sources more so.
For you to get "back to the facts", you actually have to start with them in the first place. Your gibberish disqualifies you from that category.
What, like the overwhelming general consesus? that fact? the fact that only .5% of the literature contradicts global warming? those type of facts?

I'm not suggesting. I'm FLAT-OUT SAYING IT. Nearly 20 years and the planet has barely budged a half-degree.
Without context this is pointless, it sounds small to you so you are satisfied, it;s like saying usain bolt is lightyears faster then an 8.5 runner, context matters, you have no idea what you are talking about as usual.

Man didn't start any "climatic shift" and he sure as heck can't stop it (should any occur), least of all by driving stupid-@$$ windup card, powered by batteries....which need energy from FOSSIL FUELS to charge them anyway.....and which your favorite left-winged politicians and celebrities won't use en masse, anyway.
Do you have evidence for your assertions, I mean, MCWAY a fundy christian disputes the worlds climatologists. You also just showed your ass again, afraid of progress much? man can't do anything about it? how do you know? you are so lazy intellectually it's embarrasing.

And like most PC lightweight, you're changing the language to "climatic shift", since both "global cooling" and "global warming" have been utterly shattered to pieces.

Prove it.

Earth is not an energy source, jesus did you really just make that analogy? the SUN is renewable for all intents and purposes, as opposed to oil.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2014, 08:00:17 AM »
Loco and Mcway,

Are you in denial the globe is heating up? yes or no. It should be quite simple to answer.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2014, 06:33:22 AM »
Loco and Mcway,

Are you in denial the globe is heating up? yes or no. It should be quite simple to answer.

Can you actually read, genius? I answered your question multiple times.

But since you lost your phonics tape, I'll say it yet again. I'll even put it in caps

I FLAT-OUT UNEQUIVOCALLY DENY IT.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2014, 06:42:11 AM »
Earth is not an energy source, jesus did you really just make that analogy? the SUN is renewable for all intents and purposes, as opposed to oil.

Get this through your brick head. Fossil fuels are the PAST, PRESENT, and the FUTURE.

They're not going anywhere, no matter what you and your clueless deluded treehugging brethren keep chirping.

As Dario has graciously done the legwork for me (punching holes in your "overwhelming general consensus"), I don't have to prove jack. With that said, There's the little matter of some ice caps which were to have melted 15 years ago but didn't (not even close). Heck, it's summer time in the Midwest and I'm shivering in weather that won't top 70 degrees today.

But, why believe the thermometer or these goosebumps on my arms?

There was "overwhelming general consensus" by alchemists that you could turn lead into gold. How did that turn out again?

You're daft enough to think that a supposed multi-billion-year-old planet is going to run out of fossil fuels in a few decades. And you take shots at my beliefs? It is to laugh.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2014, 07:00:18 AM »
Hybrids can never improve. Nothing can ever improve. Oil is the best there is and it has no rival. It makes tons of sense to use an non-renewable resource for all the worlds energy concerns, one that pollutes. Logic.

Hybrids suck NOW (and cost a fortune). IF (and I stress....IF) that ceases to be the case, then it may be worth the purchase.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2014, 11:15:51 AM »
Can you actually read, genius? I answered your question multiple times.

But since you lost your phonics tape, I'll say it yet again. I'll even put it in caps

I FLAT-OUT UNEQUIVOCALLY DENY IT.

Just wanted you to say it allowed so everyone could see how ridiculous you are.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2014, 11:20:29 AM »
Get this through your brick head. Fossil fuels are the PAST, PRESENT, and the FUTURE.

I couldn't disagree more, you prefer to harness unrenewables, fine. However, for true advancement they cannot meet our power needs.

They're not going anywhere, no matter what you and your clueless deluded treehugging brethren keep chirping.
You seem to know alot of facts others don't

As Dario has graciously done the legwork for me (punching holes in your "overwhelming general consensus"), I don't have to prove jack. With that said, There's the little matter of some ice caps which were to have melted 15 years ago but didn't (not even close). Heck, it's summer time in the Midwest and I'm shivering in weather that won't top 70 degrees today.

Oh my god it's cold out? nevermind all of the world's experts are wrong guys, dario did the legwork and all the ice that al gore showed me isn't gone

But, why believe the thermometer or these goosebumps on my arms?

Exactly, we don't.

There was "overwhelming general consensus" by alchemists that you could turn lead into gold. How did that turn out again?
That's like saying astrology is a science, I am sorry there are examples of pseudo science everywhere, what effect does that have on climatology? Alchemy isn't real. This is such a fallacy it's hard to believe you attempted to make this your argument. I suppose you will say something about the world being flat. PROGRESS has occurred, I know you hate it but we have advanced.

You're daft enough to think that a supposed multi-billion-year-old planet is going to run out of fossil fuels in a few decades. And you take shots at my beliefs? It is to laugh.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2014, 01:04:32 PM »
Just wanted you to say it allowed so everyone could see how ridiculous you are.

First, the word is "aloud", Einstein.

Second, I already said it. Were your brain the beneficiary of a hearty breakfast, you would have seen that long before now.

Here it is, summertime; yet, it's barely 60 degrees here in the metro KC area.

Yet, per the ramblings of a sense-deprived pine humper, we're on our way to barbecue city, unless we start driving cars that look as if they belong next to my son's PB&J sandwich, not on the road.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2014, 01:20:33 PM »

Second, I already said it. Were your brain the beneficiary of a hearty breakfast, you would have seen that long before now.

Here it is, summertime and it's barely 60 degrees here in the metro KC area.

Yet, per the ramblings of a sense-deprived pine humper, we're on our way to barbecue city, unless we start driving cars that look as if they belong next to my son's PB&J sandwich, not on the road.

;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2014, 01:20:57 PM »

True achievement of WHAT? Do tell what you're trying to do that simply cannot be done unless fossil fuels are abandoned.

What climatologists (aka global warming nuts) have in common with alchemists is their insisting that people leave common sense and the blatantly obvious observations at the door to buy into their utter BS.

Said another way, " Who are you going to believe, us or your lying thermometers? Us or all this snow and cold weather that hasn't been seen or felt in decades?"

Or if you prefer, "If the facts don't match the theory, change the facts". After all, the "overwhelming general consensus" of Team Treehugger just can't be wrong.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2014, 01:24:41 PM »
True achievement of WHAT? Do tell what you're trying to do that simply cannot be done unless fossil fuels are abandoned.

What climatologists (aka global warming nuts) have in common with alchemists is their insisting that people leave common sense and the blatantly obvious observations at the door to buy into their utter BS.

Said another way, " Who are you going to believe, us or your lying thermometers? Us or all this snow and cold weather that hasn't been seen or felt in decades?"

Or if you prefer, "If the facts don't match the theory, change the facts". After all, the "overwhelming general consensus" of Team Treehugger just can't be wrong.

Necrosis with a "You're dumb" followed by another cut and paste in 3....2.....1....

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2014, 06:18:16 AM »

Man didn't start any "climatic shift" and he sure as heck can't stop it (should any occur), least of all by driving stupid-@$$ windup cars, powered by batteries....which need energy from FOSSIL FUELS to charge them anyway.....and which your favorite left-winged politicians and celebrities won't use en masse, anyway.

You talk so like you are sure, we didn't do it and we can't stop it, keep going guys. As for the evidence let's get to it shall we? I mean you should be able to rebutt my points right? Also, how can you say the globe isn't heating up yet you state it has "barely increased half a degree", without me having to point it out to you are you aware this contradicts your whole position, it's even you rebutted yourself, awesome. That's what one should see when someon doesn't have an understanding or clear concise framework to spring from, you are just spouting bullshit.

We know greenhouse gases can destroy a planet, we have VENUS as a model, hence you assertion that we didn't or can't cause a shift is ridiculous. We are pumping out more and more greenhouse gases, at some point it will become runaway and we will all have to deal with it.

You are the one arguing peripheral issues such as semantics, I don't care about the terminology it's irrelevant to the facts and is a man made concept.

http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

Here is NASA disagreeing with a fundamental christian who beleives noah's ark was real.

This would be enough for most people, see how the different lines of evidence point to the same thing? that's what happens when something is correct. everything is consistent with warming.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2014, 02:31:45 PM »

That's what so much of the hysteria is over - fossil fuels. Those with vested interests in trying to destroy fossil fuels such as Tom Steyer or in trying to destroy American-based oil companies such as Soros have their flunkies whip everyone into a frenzy over the temperature rising a percent every ten thousand years or whatever. They fail to mention that scientists not in on the propaganda will tell you that cold temperatures are actually worse, and that there's no proof we're the cause anyway.

And then you have China and other countries who won't do anything to slow down pollution they're creating no matter what. There's no point in us destroying our economy by going to unreasonable and excessive levels of attempting to control our own pollution as long as they're not lowering theirs.

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/greenpeace-cofounder-patrick-moore-tells-us-senate-there-is-no-proof-humans-cause-climate-change-9159627.html

As for American oil companies, the big boys actually put a great deal of time and money into alternative energies. Another myth perpetuated by those trying to destroy the oil companies is that oil companies are only into oil and want to destroy all other possible sources of energy. Exxon and Chevron have some of the smartest people on earth working for them.

An “all of the above” approach to energy is best, and is in fact what major oil / energy companies live by, believe it or not. It’s those on the far left who actually DON’T follow the “all of the above” – they want to take fossil fuels out of the equation.

It’s not practical at this time to abandon fossil fuels. Energy needs to be affordable, reliable, reasonably efficient, and able to be mass produced on a big enough level quickly enough to be able to serve our needs. When we have alternative energies that can do that, they will be in demand and “oil” companies and everyone else will be onboard.

Alternative forms of energy have to be good enough to survive in the free market. You cannot have big govt forcing such forms of energy on everyone, giving such companies special favors while deliberately trying to destroy oil companies, and bailing their chosen companies out with our tax dollars over and over when their products don’t work on a large scale the way they need to. 
A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2014, 06:17:36 AM »
You talk so like you are sure, we didn't do it and we can't stop it, keep going guys. As for the evidence let's get to it shall we? I mean you should be able to rebutt my points right? Also, how can you say the globe isn't heating up yet you state it has "barely increased half a degree", without me having to point it out to you are you aware this contradicts your whole position, it's even you rebutted yourself, awesome. That's what one should see when someon doesn't have an understanding or clear concise framework to spring from, you are just spouting bullshit.

We know greenhouse gases can destroy a planet, we have VENUS as a model, hence you assertion that we didn't or can't cause a shift is ridiculous. We are pumping out more and more greenhouse gases, at some point it will become runaway and we will all have to deal with it.

You are the one arguing peripheral issues such as semantics, I don't care about the terminology it's irrelevant to the facts and is a man made concept.

http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

Here is NASA disagreeing with a fundamental christian who beleives noah's ark was real.

This would be enough for most people, see how the different lines of evidence point to the same thing? that's what happens when something is correct. everything is consistent with warming.

The buffoonery continues. How is Venus a model on how greenhouse gases destroy a planet for humans WHEN THERE WERE NO HUMANS ON VENUS in the first place?

Venus is proof of man-made global warming.....how daft can you get? We couldn't create that much greenhouse gas if we tried, much less by accident or randomly.

Try again, genius.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2014, 06:50:37 AM »

Here it is, summertime; yet, it's barely 60 degrees here in the metro KC area.

weather has nothing to do with overall temperatures of the globe, how don;t you get this point? seriuosly, how don't you understand this?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2014, 06:56:30 AM »
The buffoonery continues. How is Venus a model on how greenhouse gases destroy a planet for humans WHEN THERE WERE NO HUMANS ON VENUS in the first place?

Venus is proof of man-made global warming.....how daft can you get? We couldn't create that much gas if we tried, much less by accident or randomly.

Try again, genius.

Because it has a runaway greenhouse effect, increased co2 leads to melting permafrost, increased methane leaks (like we are seeing) which speeds up the process creating a positive feedback loop leading to runaway greenhouse effects. If we continue to increase C02 to never before seen levels, this is the consequence. It's history also gives us some feedback on what is likely to occur, the etiology matters not, the effects are the same. Anything else?

I also did not say it was created by man, another lie from the professional liar.

"We know greenhouse gases can destroy a planet, we have VENUS as a model, hence you assertion that we didn't or can't cause a shift is ridiculous. We are pumping out more and more greenhouse gases, at some point it will become runaway and we will all have to deal with it."

You realize man isn't the only source of green house gases correct? there are many, much worse then Carbon dioxide. What you should of inferred is that greenhouse gases can create a runaway effect that can become very serious, it's a natural consequence of excessive gases that trap heat. Simple science. What does jesus say about climatology?

You should quite now to avoid further beat downs. How arrogant are you to think you know the outcomes without actually knowning climatology? I guess that arrogance stems from having all of the secrets of the universe.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2014, 07:04:05 AM »
Actually CO2 cools the atmosphere
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ