Author Topic: would anyone take advice from bostin lloyd  (Read 6899 times)

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
would anyone take advice from bostin lloyd
« on: August 01, 2014, 11:10:43 AM »
When its regurgitated information coming from dave palumbo, the man who looking bad was termed after?

I dont want to disrespect the guy but he doesnt seem the brightest and touts jumping straight on insulin and huge doses of gear as the be all end all despite he himself now sporting visible stoumach distention and scarring all over his more and more visibly oiled arm at 22, what pro's do you see walking around in anywhere near the kind of state he's putting himself in?

Again I admire his honesty and determination but I feel as though he's been locked into a bad mindset about bbing from an early point and is now preaching it to thousands despite not spending the time to find better alternatives, he himself has said that he made his best gains and came into competition in better shape following the original protocol palumbo gave him using way less drugs than he does now.

Just wondering what you guys think of the situation, yeah yeah 3cc and all that shit but seriously if he dies prematurely (even if its not steroid related) or has someone under him seriously hurt themselves being as open as he is about the drugs its going to put a seriouse nail in the coffin for all of us.

Again not hating, just concerned.

Simple Simon

Re: would anyone take advice from bostin lloyd
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 11:11:24 AM »
I would take his advice, and do the exact opposite.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 12:38:38 PM »
No. And I am hating because he is a massive nob end.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 12:39:35 PM »
as if lifting weights to build muscle was rocket science  ::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 12:48:38 PM »

That would be the only way the words massive, Bostin Lloyd and knob end would go together....no matter what his gf says.

No homo.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 12:49:51 PM »

is that not a compliment though, shrivelled up herpes infested knob end would be more appropriate?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 12:50:50 PM »
He's admitted that it wasn't necessary to take those extreme dosages he talked about in those vids.
A

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2014, 12:56:58 PM »
He tells it like it about bodybuilding and drugs but sometimes he tries to talk about training and nutrition then he exposes himself as a blithering idiot. Jason Blaha of youtube fame is one of the most knowledgeable people I have ever listened to regardless of the fact that he himself is fat.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 12:57:18 PM »
No. He won 1 larger competition, looks mediocre in the off season and just decent on the winners podium, and is very reckless about overall health (eg, the arm incident).

If you're going to pay money, pick someone who has a long proven record of taking the bad and making them good, and the good, excellent. And if you're going pick someone that's reckless, they better have a track record of bringing in their people in out of this World condition.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2014, 01:22:39 PM »
i dont take anyones advice unless it has been posted by a getbigger on getbig

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2014, 01:33:09 PM »

That would be the only way the words massive, Bostin Lloyd and knob end would go together....no matter what his gf says.

No homo.

I think her words were it's not that small. Which means it is. Never watched any of his videos.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2014, 01:37:35 PM »
Why the hate towards Bostin? He's the only honest guy in BB these days.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2014, 01:39:25 PM »
He clearly knows what he's doing considering he's taking monster doses of "legit" stuff. It's not like he overpaid for bunk China stuff diluted to 99.99999% water.

It also helps that he's an IFBB pro, and works part time as an MD with a PhD in biochemistry.

This dude is the epitome of a moronic self indulged preacher. Bostin preaching about training/supplementation/dieting is as ridiculous as watching a commuter explaining how to prepare and win Tour de France.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2014, 02:57:28 PM »
 :D

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2014, 03:58:47 AM »
:D

Behold the 13cc a day physique in all its splendour.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2014, 04:05:50 AM »
I would take his advice, and do the exact opposite.

Ha, good one!

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2014, 07:08:01 AM »
Dead by 40 ;D

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2014, 09:45:10 AM »
To be honest I kinda feel sorry for him.. We are close to the sane age and the same "generation" this is what the up and comes are like, do anything for attention and to be famous. To have as many follows on social networks as they can.

You want to know why you don't hear from the intellectuals? They're to busy at work or in school to post dumb shit on the internet.

The guys a clown with no education or skills and just as fast as he popped up he will leave the scene and for the rest of his life talk about how he had his 15mins when he's 55 and a trainer at la fitness

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2014, 10:19:27 AM »
To be honest I kinda feel sorry for him.. We are close to the sane age and the same "generation" this is what the up and comes are like, do anything for attention and to be famous. To have as many follows on social networks as they can.

You want to know why you don't hear from the intellectuals? They're to busy at work or in school to post dumb shit on the internet.

The guys a clown with no education or skills and just as fast as he popped up he will leave the scene and for the rest of his life talk about how he had his 15mins when he's 55 and a trainer at la fitness

Freudian slip of the tongue...

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2014, 11:34:24 AM »
Freudian slip of the tongue...

Haha you caught me  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2014, 11:37:15 AM »
I got my advice from Lloyd Dobler.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2014, 12:25:41 PM »
I take a mixture of advice from Bostin, Milos and gh15. Then when my kidneys fail ill hit up flex and don long

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2014, 12:43:11 PM »
I'll happily "disrespect" him. Guy's a complete tool with no business counselling anyone on what to do in the realm of resistance training.

He's a cancer on everything related to bodybuilding.

Plus he's got a micro penis (no homo). 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2014, 02:21:28 PM »
I take a mixture of advice from Bostin, Milos and gh15. Then when my kidneys fail ill hit up flex and don long
gh15 kinda knew his drugs thou

notice how girls look at you diff whren on trenbolona ace,,notice how there is suden attraction from the whore to you ,, no matter what she thought of you before lol notice that!,, only drug that give thi sis trenbolona lol notice how the girls turnnnn their head in an effort to smile at you and for you to notice them ,, notice how they WONT CARE IF THERE IS WEDDING RING on your finger! notice all those things,, notice how sudenly the local 21 year old stripper that nevr looked twards any one of the losers in your local gymnasium sudenly she enter the gymasium going to the cardio area...and look at you from over there when she think you dont notice when you pretednet to texting someone or talk to someone...

notice how the girl that cmae to check her mail ....suddenly drop her mail when she see you in a surprize coming when she turn around ...she is also start talking loud to herself and if she has a girlfriend there she will mention something about working her fat ass or she need to work out tonight,, lol notice all this lol

notice how the waitress know immediatly when you get in the restaurant that you are bodybuilder,, no if no but ,, they know exactly what you do even if 190lb lol notice that ,, notice the looks the girls give you when they get together and look from near the bar while waiting for your order to be ready ,, notice how they suddenly have spark in the eyes because....they ALL ARE ATTRACTED TO TRENBOLONA LOOK LIKE YOU MEN ARE ATTRACTED TO BARBIE TANN TONED SKIN WITH PERKY TITS AND BUBBLE BUTT,,THE DIFF IS USUALY GIRL DO NOT ACT ON THIS....BUT! IF YOU ARE THE TYPE OF BODYBUILD WHO IS A PARTYIER....NOT MANY AROUND SINCE THEY DONT LAST LONG....YOU WILL GET LOTS AND LOTS OF PUSSY ON TRENBOLONA ,,ask derek ,, oh wait he is a homo lol my bad ,, I JOKE DEREK I JOKEEEE lol

trenbolona is highly important hormone friends,, or in gh15 saying...

why drain the beef when you can already get it prime cut 4% : )

gh15 approved

i get ask many times ,, how you recognize when you get down to 6% in true comparing to the fellas who live in illusion that they are 6%....

here is your answer

unlike the curent failures of fellas called themslfs bodybuildrs...that abuse insulina and GROW into a show by pushing fat into muscle...and thus really need to wait until last moments to see lean face....

with the model bodybuilder that reprsent bodybuild in its best ....70s 80s and some of 90s... you know you got to the sub 7% when your face take a diff look to them ...the face COME OUT...from behind the skin ....the features...the face almost as if changing stucture..and peel and change the water distribution ...it is not a bad look it is an enhanced attractive look where the fat is decreased from cheek bones! and what remain is mainly water...and little fat under the chinand to the side of the jaws...it is a very attractive look that whores can not and DO NOT confuse ,, it is a look that the waitres in any restaurant will recognize and smile and do whatever it take for you to notice her and her tits...it is where every fellas will give you respect with a nod of thier head...this look is never to be mistaken....

when you get to the 6% bodyfat...you know it! it is nto 6.75% ...it is 6% and you know it ...something changes in the face and the body become very squary while muscle jump to the surface on top of bones and drying out on you in a good jap animation style ,,it is a look where everyone who see you claim you GREW! ESPECIALY IN PICTURE...SUDENLY GIRLS WHO ALWYS CALLED YOU SMALL...NOW CALL YOU BIG!

it is an unmistaken look and no 7% is not! the same look ,, 7% the face is lean but not a diff distribution of water in face ...when you get to 6% the face going into surviving mode...and hold to what it needs making it both LEAN VERY LEAN and HEALTHY LOOKING LEAN ...it has a winner number on it and almost every one who get there is EXTREMLY ATTRACTIVE,, im talking here bodybuilding and fitness not regular fellas who just try to get lean but even they! will be super attrctive in this level of bodyfat...but im talking ofcourse about bodybuild aspect

a true 6% face will make a 200lb bodybuild LOOK HUGE! ,, it will make everyone KNOW he is bodybuild and ask him how he like his food done...and wont ask why he want this done this way in restaurant or that way ....

a true 6% is somethign many think they are but they are not ...they are 8%! ...when you are true 6% wether semi wet or dry ...your face unlike when you were 7%....your face will look FULLER! yet LEANER,, it is a look that can not be mistaken ,, it is a look that devostate a bodybuild when he see another bodybuild who has it ...it is a look you cant win against even if you are 50lb bigger...you cant win agsint the 6% lean face look of bodybuild,,

and yes 1% from 7 down to 6 is HUGE STEP! to actualy lose those 3 lb of fat....is something that when its done...if all musclde on you and it should due to trenbolona ace....when its done you know! you are the wet dream of almost every whore who pass by you that day ,, you know it because they show it!

gh15 approved/bible index

WHEN YOU TAKE TRENBOLONA ACE,, THE CHANGES ARE SO FAST ,, THAT EVERY SINGLE DAY YOU WILL SEE A CHANGE,, EVERY WEEK! YOU WILL WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND STAND IN THE MIRROR AND UNDERSTAND FINALY HOW MUCH BALONIE YOU WERE FED ALONG THE YEARS,,

every actor out ther ewho ever got to look or be talked about with regard to muscle went on a combo of propioneta and trenbolona ace,, EVERY SINGLE ACTOR,,

trenbolona ace,, HARDEN YOUR PHYSIQE ,, AND BRING IT INTO A TIGHT POLISHED ,, BRING OUT THE VEINS YOU HAVE,, AND INCREASE MUSCLE AT THE SAME TIME,, NO NOT WET MUSCLE BUT DRYYYYY MUSCLE,, IT CUPP EVERYTHING AND LINE EVERYTHING,, IT GIVE YOUR PHYSIQE A RUGGED LOOK THAT ONLY LOW BODYFAT WITH INCREASED LEAN MUSCLE CAN DO TO A BODYBUILD,,

TRENBOLONA ACE IS THE MAGIC SOLUTION WHEN SOMEONE WANT TO BE IN CONDITION AND IF SOMEONE IS UNDER STRESS,, THIS PRODUCT IS GIVING YOU MUSCLE LEAN MUSCLE BY THE DAYS,, IT TAKE ABOUT 7 DAYS TO START SEEING REAL SERIOUS CHANGES TO QUALITY OF AN ALREADY LEAN PHYSIQE SUB 10% AND THE CHANGES KEEP COMING AND YOU WIL ALWAYS HEAR JUST HOW LEAN YOU ARE AND HOW RIPPED YOU ARE AND THEN HOW SHRED YOU ARE AND NEVER EVER HOW SMALL YOU ARE BECAUS UNLIKE NATURAL WHO LOSE SIZE WHILE GETTING RIPPED THE TRENBOLONA ACE USERS GAIN LEAN MUSCLE AS IN GAIN SIZE AND REMAIN SAME ON SCALE OR MORE! REALLY DEPENDING ON CALORIC INTAKE,,

TRENBOLONA ACE IS A DRUG THAT BRING UPON DENSITY AND TIGHTNESS ,, IT CHANGES THE OUTLOOK OF BODYBUILD ON THE ALLLLL CULT ,, IT IS A DRUG THAT AT 150MG EVERY DAY CREATE HIGH LEVEL COMPETITORS ,, AND IT IS THE ONE DRUG LIAR DANTA AND SONS WILL TRY TO BALONIE YOU ABOUT FROM MORNING TO EVENING BECAUSE THIS DRUG LET YOU BUILD MUSCLE AND RECUDE BODYFAT SAME TIME ON LOWER CALORIC INTAKE TOO!

EVERY BODY HERE ,, MY PUPILS AND EVERYONE WHO COME READ GH15 FROM AROUND THE WORLD,, ANYONE HERE KNOW THE FEELING OF WAKING UP IN THE MORNING AND ENTERING THE BATHROOM ONLY TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SAY FUCK FUCK FUCK I LOOK FLAT I LOOK LIKE NOTHING I LOOK LIKE I DIDNT EAT ENOUGH I LOOK WEAK ,, THIS CLEAN DIET MAKE ME LOOK LIKE SHIT! IT TAKES FEW HOURS LATER...TO BRING UP YOUR MOOD WHEN YOU GET THE PUMP AND SOME SUGAR IN ....WITH TRENBOLONA ACE WHEN YOU ENTER THE BATHROOM IN THE MORNING...AFTER A WHILE ON TRENBOLONA ACE...A WHILE = COUPLE WEEKS FOR LEAN FELLA LOL,, THE BODYBUUILD SEE THE MUSCLE AND SKIN COME TOGETHER AND BEING ONE! HE SEE A FELLA IN THE BATHROOM MIRROR THAT LOOK LIKE MUSCULAR RIPPED BIGGER VERSION OF WHAT HE IS USED TO ! EVENTHOUGH AT TIME THE WEIGHT WILL BE LOWER! THE FELLA IN MIRROR IS SO RIPPED AND SO PUMP FROM WITHIN AS IN FULL THAT....HE LOOK BIGGER,, FIRST THING YOU WILL HEAR FROM FELLAS WHO HAVENT SEEN YOU FOR A WHILE IS,,,HEY YOU GOT BIGGGGGGGER! YOU WILL SAY NO NO BUT THEY WILL BE YOU GOT BIGGER! WHY? BECAUSE YOU GOT LOWER BODYFAT AND MORE SEPERATION AND HIGHER LEAN MUSCLE! THATS WHY YOU TRULY GOT BIGGER,,

FOR FINAL MUTAITION OFCOURSE HGH AND INSULINA A MUST AT THE HIGHER THE DOSES THE BETTER THE MUTATITION WILL BE AS IN HEAVIER AND THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN COMPETE NOW DAY WITH THE TOPS BECAUSE YOU CANT GO TO A COMPETITION WITH 250LB FELLAS WHEN YOU ARE 200...KNOW WHAT I MEAN?
legit trenbolona will result in the following be sure you have legit

enormous strength ,, and i mean it ENORMOUS strength

imediate fat burning effect like eca but with out the high in the sky weak feeling eca give you in the long run ,, in other word no stringy and no stiffy feeling,, much beter than eca for fat burninng

immediate increase in lean muscle ,, first through hardening and densing of the physiqe you have ,,the fibers will get closer and then will start seperating due to the water going into the muscle and decreasing on the outside of the muscle between skin and muscle ,,

there will be few day confusion where you are not sure what what ,, after 7 days you will know you are a walking invinsible bodybuild,, you will need to start 10% not fat...if you start fat it will all take longer time as in 3-4 months...remember eveyrthing happen in bodybuild because we are already starting lean to some degree as in 10% zone

legit trenbolona ace will be golden yellowish ,, it can be either more yelowish or more golden depending on oxidation and other factors,,but the color is a combo between gold and yellow sometime more yellow sometime more gold but it will have the combo of golden yelow pee to it

legit trenbolona ace will make a fatter fella sweat much more than a lean fella,, lean fella will not sweat as much ,,

legit trenbolona ace will let you eat anything you like and get you from point a to point b ,, no matter how your diet is as long as enough calorie and protien and carb you will get shreded at the end process and reserve all muscle while increasing your lean muscle becaue when you lose fat and dont lose weight...or lose very little weight.....you increased your lean muscle,, it will be seen in the seperation of the muscle and the attachment of the skin to the muscle as in getting the muscle shape ,, skin and muscle become one,, veins will then from day 3 will be popping out more an dmore every single day to places you neevr seen them ,, you will have veins coming theough your body hair even if you are a chimpanzee you will see veins all over with full bodily hair,, you use veet on your body? you will be amazed how ripped you are,, wait with the veet few weeks or couple months so you get a big shock,, put tann on you and you are like a magazine fella in real life face to face ,,

legit trenbolona ace get female to take notice of you ,, suddenly females who would not touch bodybuild...will be attrackted,, if you have wife who dont give you sex or sex is minimal,, while using trenbolona you will see her approching you for sex and wanting to fuck you ,, like when you see a hot girl with perky tits...she will see you like the boy toys she and her friends were all gigling about back in highschool,, she will have sex with you much more and will intitiate it ,, lean fella that hold muscle and get to look ripped but maintain thickness get the most sex from females,, its not up to debate with me this is part of legt trenbolona facts

legit trenbolona will give you a cough spiiting saliva cough if you hit a vessle ,, it will come fast and go within 3-5 min whiel you be coughin and spitting saliva all over the toilet cursing everyone around you actualy you wont be able to talk but after 3 min you will lol it is nothing and common trenbolona hit the vessle reaction made by the tren easter which is ace

legit trenbolona will cause you to itch and get flaky skin ,, some do some dont ,, most do but again its only when hit vessle ...thre actual flaky skin will be for serious bodybuildthat been on tren for long time and on hormones in general for long time

legit trenbolona wil give you insomina and at time paranoia that everyone is after you ,, sometime even bad dreams,, its part of it ,, legit trenbolona is a known insomina causer and you need to know how to control it and sleep even with insomnia ,, you can get tired and regulate your sleep or change work schedule or fit it in no problam ,, whern bodybuild want somethign bodybuild get it

legit trenbolona is the only drug that can not be replaced in bodybuild ,, especialy competetive bodybuild,, but in bodybuild in general you will not be able to get in condition and eat like normal fella UNLESS you are on legit trenbolona ,, even if yuo eat clean legit trenbolona condition will not be there unless you are on trenbolona ,, you will lose lean muscle when not on trenbolona no matter what product you are on ,, even if you use gh and insulina if yuo are not on trenbolona you will lose lean muscle that will not be noticable to begin with but later on it will when tru to get to same condition and see you cant because you missing those 5-7 lb of quality muscle,,

gh15 approved

one of the so call secret behind any sucesful bodybuilder is the doses of legit trenbolona that swin in his blood,, trenbolona is the KEY KEY KEY INGREDIENT TO GROWTH ,, what is growth? growth is when you lose the bodyfat and water to a lesser degree and maintain all muscle under while at the same time get it harder ..drier and more dense ,, the only steroid that bring true growth is trenbolona ace,, this is the ONLY steroid that will create a top bodybuilder,, you can not do with out it now day and to be honest for a good 35-40 years you cant do with out it ,,

ONLY ON TRENBOLONA ACE YOU CAN ACTUALY EAT PRETTY MUCH WHAT YOU WANT WETHER IT WILL BE PINE APPLE OR ICECREAM OR SUSHI OR WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH OUT REALLY CALCULATING EVERYTHING AND LOOK CHIZELED RIPPED HARD AND PRETTY DRY ...NOT COMPETITION DRY BUT VERY CLOSE TO IT ...ONLY! ON TRENBOLONA ACE THIS THING WILL OCCURE,,

TESTOSTERONA SHOULD ALWYAS BE CYCLED ...TESTOSTERONA IS MAINLY A HORMONES YOU KEEP FOR STAMINA...AND FOR THICKNESS,, IT GOT TO BE THERE AT SOME LEVEL FROM 150MG A WEEK TO 1 GRAM A WEEK BUT! BUT!! IF YOU GO HIGH DOSE TESTOSTEROAN YOU BETTER HAVE ALL THE HGH YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON BECUASE YOU WILL NEED IT TO GO WITH THE TESTOSTERONA...

TRENBOLONA ACE DOESNT REALLY NEED ANYTHING ELSE TO GO WITH IT,, BY ITSELF IT CAN MAKE A CHAMPION ,, OFCOURSE YOU CAN ADD MASTERONA AND SOME TESTOSTERONA AND BE INVINSIBLE....AND WITH INSULINA AND GH YOU CREATE A BLOW UP DOLL...

generaly speaking like disgusted say

trenbolona is the most important anabolic steroids EVER in body building,, nothing else come close to it ...trenbolona CHANGES YOUR PHYSIQE IN A MATTER OF 3 MONTHS TO SOMETHING THAT IS NOT RECOGNIZABLE,, lean and mean dense and thick ,, seperated and cupped ,, chizeled manly dream kind of male to any female around ,, it scream fuck me ,, trenbolona scream FUCK ME ,, it is the only drug that women will LIKE the look it gives,,it is very very very epidome of male perfect physiqe,,

there is no replacement to trenbolona and it is the most important anabolic steroid in modern bodybuilding,,

gh15 approved

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2014, 02:30:04 PM »

and i shall explain you right now why trenbolona is better,, TRENBOLONA DOES NOT BLURR YOUR PHYSIQE ,,DOES NOT HIDE IT UNDER TONS OF LAYERS OF SHIT,,WHAT IT DOES IS SCULPTING IT ,,YOU CAN TAKE 300 MG OF TRENBOLONA AND WONT GAIN WATER ,,YOU WILL REMAIN IN CONSTANT WATER ON FRAME OR EVEN REDUCE IT WHILE BODYFAT IS REDUCED EVERY SINGLE WEEK,, THATS WHY TRENBOLONA IS SO CHASED AFTER BY ALL OF US,,SAME AS GH ONLY ANABOLIC AND ANDROGENIC STEROID!

when i say trenbolona is the drug of choice it is because when you take trenbolona you can be some no one walking around 13-15% bodyfat and suddenly after 3 -4 months on trenbolona you enter a bar and the coctail waitress think you are a profesional bodybuilder,,now true public know nothing about nothing,,but in reality if someone ask you how long you are profesional bodybuild....and you jus tstarted hormonizing yourself with trenbolona 3 months back...that says it all about the hormone you are using my friend,,

true most fellas who use trenbolona also use gh with it and testosterona but! the trenbolona gives a very uniqe quality tlook that is there even when you stop the gh for a while and after gh water go away the trenbolona is there till the end and keep you dense and thick and full and jacked and cut! it bring all the lines in and keep the lean muscle poundage on your frame while you take out the gh ....it gives you a twisted nasty illuion of massive fella when you are sitting 200lb looking like you are 220....

trenbolona is the reason you like the 90s bodybuild so much friend,,that is the exact reason trenbolona and gh ...very very importanto part of bodybuilders now days and since the 70s but major level of this drug into the 90s

there is no replacment to trenbolona,,we have yet to find it ,,it takes avaergae and make it much better than average ....

gh15 approved

no bodybuildr use product for couple weeks,,we live from product to product and on them for many weeks/months,,if you use trenbolona for 4 week you dont have a chance to get into the level im talking about,, the reason all the gurus around recomend it for that period of time is because legit trenbolona will fuck your head,,you will be extremly mentaly fucked on it tht tha main reason behind the recomendation ,,the toxicity is balonie like with any steroid,,its the rec drugs who causes the death and problems you hear about,,itsa the alcohol that go along with their zoloft and their xanax and percosets that cause the bad things you hear about...or advil... :

we use trenbolona for 3-6 months with no problem same as we use dianabol 2 months with no problem or at high doses of 150mg a day with no problem and this is oral! ,,trenbolona is not toxic and if you drink enough you will have your pee completely white or light yellow,,if drink little less it will be bright yellow,,but brown?? hell no it wont be brown ,,if your pee is brown its because of the packs of malborow cigaretes you smoke along with your narcotic drugs and the 20 pack beers you finished last week in the frat party right before you fucked gina

bodybuild is partying does not go together ,,it never did and never will,,

the result with trenbolona on a fella who is 12% will only come after 3 months into the level you like to be proud of as in 7% and lean and thick and large...

all the fella who talk about 3 -4 weeks here there are already after years over years of hormones and walk around 8-9% on regular basis and just use trenblona to harden up and drop some water which they call fat which in reality is nothing but their bloat from androgenic testosterona because they always walk around 8% they tell to your face they are 10-12 but no they are 8 % but even they use it on a regular basis and much longe than 4 weeks if want to get to a new level of development

doses change,,100mg every day is a dose that make big changes especially in how lean one is and how dense and hard and still have all good thickness ,,100-120mg every day for 3 months create big big changes on one physiqe

over 120 mg is usually used by the top amatuers and profesionals ,,but if you dont use it you wont get to be top amatuer or professional...

the more trenbolona you use the leaner you wil become,,the more muscular you will become and the more sculpted you will become,,add gh and you have top amatuer in NO TIME,,

the illusion trenbolona can give on physiqe is usually 15-30 lb meaning you are 195 and you look 215

gh15 approved