Author Topic: Obama speaking live right now- already blaming republicans for everything  (Read 907 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Basically saying congress 'isnt doing anything' and is 'standing in the way of progress'...sounds like.hes already setting the stage for major executive orders coming soon.

We are watching a fundamental transformation of america right before our eyes. We are watching a Caesar in the making, as he does away with Congress and decides american policy all by himself.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Disturbing.  We are learning a very painful lesson about the consequences of elections.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Disturbing.  We are learning a very painful lesson about the consequences of elections.

I think we're learning about the dangerous power of executive orders.

Obama has issued 80 or 90 fewer than Bush so far - but his really dangerous ones will arrive, IMO, after the 2014 midterm elections.  he'll have nothing to lose at this point.  Dems will abandon him just so they dont get ousted with him.  Dems abandoned clinton, Repubs abandoned Bush, and Dems will ditch obama next year also.

He's gonna be very dangerous in the next 2 years, as soon as elections pass.   I bet every holiday weekend is marked with a quiet executive order that nobody notices which hurts the USA even more. 

We are watching a Caesar in the making, as he does away with Congress and decides american policy all by himself.

Agreed!!   And all those like Rudy/Palin that admired Putin for his ability to wage war in 15 minutes... maybe now they'll see they don't WANT obama to have that same kind of action.  :(

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Basically saying congress 'isnt doing anything' and is 'standing in the way of progress'...

Gee, I wonder why he's saying that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Gee, I wonder why he's saying that?

We have enough laws already

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
By 'do nothing' he means 'not doing what i want'.

The house is doing its job...hold off obama's agenda as much as possible.

The greatest irony is that despite Obama's rhetoric and public shaming of republicans, everyone knows that ANYTHING the House passes will immediately be shelved by harry reid, or vetoed by him. Its all a silly game where he can have his cake and eat it too.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
We have enough laws already

SC, you don't really believe that simple-minded BS, do you?

I'm not saying that Obama isn't fucking up by some of the decisions he's making but I AM saying that folks in congress are not doing their jobs. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Basically saying congress 'isnt doing anything' and is 'standing in the way of progress'...sounds like.hes already setting the stage for major executive orders coming soon.

We are watching a fundamental transformation of america right before our eyes. We are watching a Caesar in the making, as he does away with Congress and decides american policy all by himself.

I think the POTUS and congress better read the constitution, this executive order horse shit is getting out of control.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I think we're learning about the dangerous power of executive orders.

Obama has issued 80 or 90 fewer than Bush so far - but his really dangerous ones will arrive, IMO, after the 2014 midterm elections.  he'll have nothing to lose at this point.  Dems will abandon him just so they dont get ousted with him.  Dems abandoned clinton, Repubs abandoned Bush, and Dems will ditch obama next year also.

He's gonna be very dangerous in the next 2 years, as soon as elections pass.   I bet every holiday weekend is marked with a quiet executive order that nobody notices which hurts the USA even more. 

Agreed!!   And all those like Rudy/Palin that admired Putin for his ability to wage war in 15 minutes... maybe now they'll see they don't WANT obama to have that same kind of action.  :(

This.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

This.

and when the dems do ake anti-obama statements next year to rally their own re-election chances, each time it'll be breaking news on getbig with "AH HA!  FINAL SIGN THE OBAM EMPIRE IS SINKING" and "THE LIBS ARE IN MELTDOWN MODE!!!!"

it's normal, actually.  Aftter 8 years of the same president, people want a change.  Those in power, on both sides, have to act like they're ushering in that change, if they wanna stay in office.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace

And it'll happen time and time again. The majority of people just don't have the necessary mental capacity or attention span to recognise a smooth talking snake.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
and when the dems do ake anti-obama statements next year to rally their own re-election chances, each time it'll be breaking news on getbig with "AH HA!  FINAL SIGN THE OBAM EMPIRE IS SINKING" and "THE LIBS ARE IN MELTDOWN MODE!!!!"

it's normal, actually.  Aftter 8 years of the same president, people want a change.  Those in power, on both sides, have to act like they're ushering in that change, if they wanna stay in office.

Just like the Repubs avoided Bush at the end of his second term when they were up for reelection.