Author Topic: Shockwave is a liar.  (Read 2571 times)

MikMaq

Shockwave is a liar.
« on: August 01, 2014, 02:00:21 PM »
how can he have a military past, be an ex junkies, have been in a relationship with kids, and him not being much past 30.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Shockwave is a liar.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 02:04:00 PM »
how can he have a military past, be an ex junkies, have been in a relationship with kids, and him not being much past 30.
You don't math well, do you?

You don't think its possible to do a 4 year term of service, be addicted to drugs, go to college, and get married (3 years, going on 4 now), have a kid, in 12 years following high school?

Yeah, good job.

*Hint*, those things don't happen individually, they run together. Thats called life.

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 02:05:35 PM »
You could do all that in a year.

MikMaq

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 02:07:49 PM »
You don't math well, do you?

You don't think its possible to do a 4 year term of service, be addicted to drugs, go to college, and get married (3 years, going on 4 now), have a kid, in 12 years following high school?

Yeah, good job.

*Hint*, those things don't happen individually, they run together. Thats called life.

Lol I was has kidding, but seriously you did alot in 12 years..

It took me a while to remember you said you were an ex junky

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 02:09:08 PM »
Lol I was has kidding, but seriously you did alot in 12 years..

It took me a while to remember you said you were an ex junky
Fair enough. Yeah, I was busy. Thats part of why I used to be a junky, I was always wanting to go fast. Adrenaline junky. I've seen focused that into positive avenues, career, family, working out... balance is key for me. If I get too obsessive over anything in particular bad shit happens.

MikMaq

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 02:12:32 PM »
Fair enough. Yeah, I was busy. Thats part of why I used to be a junky, I was always wanting to go fast. Adrenaline junky. I've seen focused that into positive avenues, career, family, working out... balance is key for me. If I get too obsessive over anything in particular bad shit happens.
You said you had some antisocial traits as well. You seem to be about the most interesting of getbiggers these days.

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 02:14:26 PM »
Would you like to see the untold powers I have?
I am a God and you are mere mortal, bow down beneath me and pick up your phone in the next 3 minutes.
When you ask, who is it?
I shall reply, I am Zeus and you shall tremble with fear.

||zeuz||

another shit gimmick

Get to the UK board guys, no shitty gimmicks on there.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2014, 02:15:49 PM »
You said you had some antisocial traits as well. You seem to be about the most interesting of getbiggers these days.
Eh... I just don't like people. I don't mind persons, one on one.... but I don't like society in general and the way people are these days. I make REAL friends extremely sparingly and focus on myself and my family. I'm cordial to people I work with and laugh and joke, but I keep them all at arms distance and don't get involved with anyone. I have my 4-5 close friends I've had my whole life, and thats pretty much it.

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 02:17:24 PM »
Eh... I just don't like people. I don't mind persons, one on one.... but I don't like society in general and the way people are these days. I make REAL friends extremely sparingly and focus on myself and my family. I'm cordial to people I work with and laugh and joke, but I keep them all at arms distance and don't get involved with anyone. I have my 4-5 close friends I've had my whole life, and thats pretty much it.
ditto

MikMaq

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2014, 02:18:17 PM »
I meant a lack of a fear response, or empathy or some shit. I cant remember what you said. Just curious to think was addiction and combat a package deal.

I got a friend that got fucked up from yugoslaviao(he was counting dead bodies of enfants 18-48 months) All other age groups went into another pile.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2014, 02:20:36 PM »
I meant a lack of a fear response, or empathy or some shit. I cant remember what you said. Just curious to think was addiction and combat a package deal.

I got a friend that got fucked up from yugoslaviao(he was counting dead bodies of enfants 18-48 months) All other age groups went into another pile.
I don't pretend to feel empathy/care for people I don't know/aren't close with... like, when I see a car crashed and a family died, I don't pretend to be emotionally outraged. I'm like, "meh, that sucks, don't care, didn't know them". I've always been like that.

Also, I lost that 'dont do this' voice I had when I was younger after my service.  Coupled with the adrenaline junky thing and OCD and it was a bad combo for me.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2014, 02:31:42 PM »
if you no longer think he is a liar you should change the subject line

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2014, 09:21:33 PM »

Jeezus, for a second I thought you said he had been in relationships with kids.  I was like, I suppose I understand that some sick people like to fuck kids, but to actually have a relationship with them? ?? ?? ??

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2014, 09:28:19 PM »

Silence your tongue, kneel down and pray beneath your God. Your insolence shall be punished.

||zeus||

Horrid gimmick. One of the worst imaginable.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2014, 09:31:26 PM »
Shock has long been one of my top favorite posters here. Genuine guy, extremely open and honest, been through hell and back and has the stories to prove it.

MikMaq

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2014, 09:34:05 PM »
Jeezus, for a second I thought you said he had been in relationships with kids.  I was like, I suppose I understand that some sick people like to fuck kids, but to actually have a relationship with them? ?? ?? ??
Says more about you than my shit grammar ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2014, 09:37:38 PM »
Says more about you than my shit grammar ;D

Lol.  Long day I guess.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2014, 10:19:00 PM »
lolz

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2014, 01:38:45 PM »
Cockshave seems pretty normal to me - straight headed family guy.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2014, 01:45:28 PM »
how can you have 4-5 close friends  ::) either you have 4 or you have 5..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2014, 01:49:56 PM »
He's a getbigger, broskie. What seems impossible to the average man, is totally plausible to someone who posts on GB.
X

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2014, 01:55:32 PM »

Maybe one is a paraplegic?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2014, 01:56:45 PM »

Well, maybe he has 4 close friends, and the 5th friend, he considers a close friend at times, but at other times, may feel distant from. Its not entirely implausible that someone may have mixed feelings about how close they feel to someone.
X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2014, 02:13:31 PM »
Shock is one of the more interesting guys on here IMO

Doesn't strike me as a guy who bullshits either.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2014, 02:38:12 PM »
Well, maybe he has 4 close friends, and the 5th friend, he considers a close friend at times, but at other times, may feel distant from. Its not entirely implausible that someone may have mixed feelings about how close they feel to someone.
Bingo bango.

Wanders in and out my life, but when he wanders in its like hes been there the whole time.