Author Topic: Obama creates longest streak of private job creation IN HISTORY  (Read 8924 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama creates longest streak of private job creation IN HISTORY
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2014, 02:44:31 PM »
BS...C  follows A and B...that doesn't mean they created C.   That's one of the most basic logical fallacies known to man.

I dunno... brutal undermining of a capitalist-hating liberal = rise in the stock market?   Not unreasonable.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2014, 05:44:02 PM »
as I said, I got into precious metals years ago.  I avoid that market these days.  I dont know where the ceiling is, but it did feel like a floor back in 05, 06, so that's what I went for then.  

So you don't think - if the repubs announced Impeachment intentions for obama - and the market climbed 2% over the next few hours, there would be some that saw some correlation there?  LOL, of COURSE there would be.  Absolutely.

There are conservative commodities traders that predict a radical INCREASE in the Dow if obama faces impeachment:
http://www.uncommonwisdomdaily.com/the-impeachment-of-barack-obama-18572

So it's not just morons like me.  It's people that trade for a living, who happen to be conservatives too, saying impeachment of Obama would lead to excellent gains.   So my belief that no impeach = DOW drop... really not that far off base.  
HAHAH if you look hard enough you can find a moron who believes anything. Hell Ive heard of people who think that holograms where used in 9/11...

Just because you can find an idiot who believes something doesnt make it so. Your "education" should have taught you at least some fundamental finance and certainly should have taught you critical reasoning.

Which is why its so sad you believe the stupidity you do.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2014, 06:06:40 PM »
I dunno... brutal undermining of a capitalist-hating liberal = rise in the stock market?   Not unreasonable.  

How is a pointless exercise that will leave the "capitalist hating liberal" in a stronger position going to undermine him?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2014, 06:22:10 PM »
How is a pointless exercise that will leave the "capitalist hating liberal" in a stronger position going to undermine him?

How will he grow stronger? 

Millions of people who have never heard of benghazi or F&F will be turning on TV and seeing pics of dead bodies - caused by obama's actions.  We're not talking about the pity bump shown to Clinton after the BJ. 

besides, we have clear example with clinton.  If DOW totally SUNK after impeachment, you betcha getbiggers would be saying it was related.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2014, 06:51:04 PM »
Nobody gives a flying fuck what getbiggers think about the markets...or anything else fr that matter.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger".  You can pass as many articles of Impeachment as you want and he will laugh in your face while the Senate does nothing...or better yet acquits him.  Then you will have shot your last bullet...swung the big axe and accomplished not a fucking thing.  That will make him stronger.

If a person hasn't heard about any of the many fuckups generated by Lord Bumblefuck...well, they're too fucking stupid to matter.  The rest of the country has dug in their heels and pretty much made up their minds already.  You aren't going to convince democrats he's wrong...you won't convince anyone in the GOP that he's right.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2014, 08:19:14 PM »
Clinton was weak after impeachment.  He got an approval bump, but he also got a bump in people who thought he should have been removed.  He was a shadow of his former self.  http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/204574/big-fat-impeachment-goldberg-file/jonah-goldberg

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2014, 08:35:10 PM »
Clinton was NOT weakened by impeachment....his approval ratings went up during the process

http://www.gallup.com/poll/4609/presidential-job-approval-bill-clintons-high-ratings-midst.aspx

In the mid terms the GOP didn't gain any Senate seats and LOST five in the House.  The first time in something like 150 years that the party not in the White House didn't gain seats in a second term mid term.   

Obama will not be weakened by impeachment.  The markets won't go up...piss won't turn onto wine...fat girls won't become thin.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2014, 08:43:51 PM »
like i JUST stated,

his approval increased but the % of americans that wanted him out of office also increased.

Also, did he achieve anything noteworthy after impeachment? 

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2014, 10:54:02 PM »
Did he achieve anything noteworthy before impeachment?  He passed that huge tax increase that cost him control of the house and Senate and pushed NAFTA through with help from the GOP  ....but after that....don't say welfare reform because he didn't sign that willingly.   He really had next to nothing when it came to a legislative agenda.

And who gives ashit if more people wanted him out? That % went from small to slightly less small.   As I showed...MORE PEOPLE had a favorable opinion of him after impeachment than before.  He became MORE POPULAR. Impeachment was a net win for him.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2014, 07:06:24 AM »
Jesus you're an idiot

I really want to believe there is bright republicans out there Coach, but posts like this is not helping.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2014, 07:45:27 AM »
 ::)................and we'd like to believe you traitorous leftwing douchbags will finally admit Obama is a failure and move on.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2014, 09:06:37 AM »
::)................and we'd like to believe you traitorous leftwing douchbags will finally admit Obama is a failure and move on.

???  I hope you don't mean me.  I'm trying to make the case that impeaching Obama (who is a failure) would be excellent for our economy.  The RINO repubs seem to be the only ones that care about keeping Obama in office.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2014, 02:30:39 PM »
No....we're smart enough to know that impeachment and removal won't happen when it requires 2/3 vote in the Senate.  Why is it so hard tor you to comprehend the futility of impeachment?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2014, 04:43:34 PM »
No....we're smart enough to know that impeachment and removal won't happen when it requires 2/3 vote in the Senate.  Why is it so hard tor you to comprehend the futility of impeachment?

it didn't happen with 2/3 of the vote for CLinton.
And the economy improved.

That was my example.  House got 2 thru, failed on another I believe, never even got close in the senate, but didn't matter.  It's still defined as an impeach, and economy still climbed as Bubba was neutered.

You're proving my point here, as their paths are so parallel.  Only diff is that the repubs had balls in 98.  not today.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2014, 07:00:06 PM »
Clinton was STREGTHENED when he wasn't removed....how are you so fucking dense that you can't see that.  The GOP LOST seats in the House and failed to gain in the Seate.  That NEVER happens in a midterm during the President's second term.   The GOP lost TWO Speakers of the house to sex scandals that fall and spent the last two years of the Clinton Presidency back on their heels. 

You would see the same scenario play out again....That's why no one in the GOP with even half a brain wants to push this.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2014, 07:03:21 PM »
Imagine if he had even a hint of willingness from the GOP to help the country.  We might actually not be on the brink of being a 3rd world country.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2014, 07:10:38 PM »
Clinton was STREGTHENED when he wasn't removed....how are you so fucking dense that you can't see that.  The GOP LOST seats in the House and failed to gain in the Seate.  That NEVER happens in a midterm during the President's second term.   The GOP lost TWO Speakers of the house to sex scandals that fall and spent the last two years of the Clinton Presidency back on their heels. 

You would see the same scenario play out again....That's why no one in the GOP with even half a brain wants to push this.

you're changing the subject here.

My initial assertion is that the economy would climb.  Conservative analysts agreed.

It also happened when Clinton was impeached - economy climbed quickly.

And, when repubs announced there would be no impeachment - market fell - 300 points.

We can all agree on these FACTS and move on to whether or not impeachment helped/hurt CLinton.  I don't think there's anything to debate with this initial point.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2014, 07:14:50 PM »

My initial assertion is that the economy would climb.  Conservative analysts agreed.

And, when repubs announced there would be no impeachment - market fell - 300 points.

We can all agree on these FACTS and move on to whether or not impeachment helped/hurt CLinton.  I don't think there's anything to debate with this initial point.
I know people who say that holograms where used in 9/11, must be true

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2014, 07:20:56 PM »
as I said, I got into precious metals years ago.  I avoid that market these days.  I dont know where the ceiling is, but it did feel like a floor back in 05, 06, so that's what I went for then. 

So you don't think - if the repubs announced Impeachment intentions for obama - and the market climbed 2% over the next few hours, there would be some that saw some correlation there?  LOL, of COURSE there would be.  Absolutely.

There are conservative commodities traders that predict a radical INCREASE in the Dow if obama faces impeachment:
http://www.uncommonwisdomdaily.com/the-impeachment-of-barack-obama-18572

So it's not just morons like me.  It's people that trade for a living, who happen to be conservatives too, saying impeachment of Obama would lead to excellent gains.   So my belief that no impeach = DOW drop... really not that far off base. 
LMFAO did you read the link you provided to lend credibility to your stupidity?

he is not saying that impeachment would help the markets only that it wouldnt hinder it and the Fed policies along with the fundamentals of the economy are what is going to help drive the market up.

"Don’t pay attention to predictions of a stock market meltdown based on impeachment. With acquittal, any impeachment trial in the Senate will be nothing more than background noise and will prove meaningless by the time it’s over.

Stay focused instead on the Federal Reserve’s low-interest-rate and accommodative monetary policies; it is successfully coordinating with the world’s central banks.

Remember my bullish thesis — one that’s based on the United States enjoying a huge upcoming leap in productivity and efficiencies. I believe it will be driven by breakthroughs in technology, science, engineering and medicine."

where in that link do you get that he is alluding to impeachment = uptick in markets?

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2014, 07:24:30 PM »

I've worked in financial services for over 20 years....you can find a crackpot to assert damn near anything when it comes to economics.  No credible analyst attributed any economic improvement to Clinton's impeachment.  Just because one followed another does not equate causation...we covered the term LOGICAL FALLACY before, remember?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2014, 07:26:15 PM »
also if you look at the graph he posted its obvious that the market went sideways during the clinton impeachment proceedings.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2014, 07:28:15 PM »
you can find a crackpot to assert damn near anything when it comes to economics.  No credible analyst attributed any economic improvement to Clinton's impeachment.  Just because one followed another does not equate causation...we covered the term LOGICAL FALLACY before, remember?
exactly there are actually people out there that make a living off of contrarian views. 240 with all his "education" doesnt seem to understand that just because event B came after event A doesnt mean that event A caused event B

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2014, 07:37:03 PM »
Stay focused instead on the Federal Reserve’s low-interest-rate and accommodative monetary policies; it is successfully coordinating with the world’s central banks.
by the way you do know the Fed had a meeting on the day the market dropped right? you do know that they have said that they feel that they may have to raise rates sooner than they previously thought b/c of inflationary pressure right?

you do know the dissent by one of the chairs said they thought rates would need to be raised early 2015 instead of 2016-2017 right?

YOU DO KNOW WHAT RAISING RATES WOULD DO, RIGHT???

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2014, 07:38:46 PM »
240 furiously looking for another idiot who shares his views to post as proof for his stupidity.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2014, 12:04:58 PM »
some companies are cutting full time employees to part time and hiring another part time person, two part timers one full timers job. the former full time employee will lose all of their full time benefits. O-twink sure is "creating" jobs.
sept 10th APF