Author Topic: POF and OkCupid, etc.. Who else has no patience for it?  (Read 4444 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
POF and OkCupid, etc.. Who else has no patience for it?
« on: August 01, 2014, 05:07:35 PM »
I admit, I HAVE met women (quality) on there in the past, but seriously, out of like hundreds of girls, there's maybe 1 that is normal. Who else literally gets sick, annoyed, frustrated, pissed after corresponding with some of the stupid f'n hoes on these sites?

They answer you once, or even a few times, and then they stop and that's it. Meanwhile, you've wasted hours. Worse yet, they feel entitled beyond belief and even those that aren't even that hot seem to be arrogant and annoying.

kevinf

• Getbig III
Re: POF and OkCupid, etc.. Who else has no patience for it?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 06:17:12 PM »
power of the hussy

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 06:22:18 PM »
Bottom of the barrel bitches

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 06:26:15 PM »
quantity vs quality... that is the question..

let's say you're an 8.... you can chase 10's, and spend a ton of time and maybe get lucky with a few.

or you can flirt with 6's, and have them lined up and hook up twice a day.

Maybe toss in some 8's for good measure.

it's all numbers.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 06:26:29 PM »
Why don't you just approach people in real life?

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 06:30:27 PM »
If you want hot woman you have to go out and pick them up...

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 06:34:19 PM »
I love POF. I got to work out of town next week for 3 weeks. Already got a couple girls lined up. Works perfect, I just tell them I'm staying in the hotel  while I wait to finish closing on my house. The new guy in town routine. Then poof I go back home.

There are 2 types of girls on there. Fucable or unfuckable. The fucable ones are whores, and the unfucable ones are on there because they've lost hope. Just use it for what it is, just a step up from craigslist.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2014, 06:34:46 PM »
quantity vs quality... that is the question..

let's say you're an 8.... you can chase 10's, and spend a ton of time and maybe get lucky with a few.

or you can flirt with 6's, and have them lined up and hook up twice a day.

Maybe toss in some 8's for good measure.

it's all numbers.

Bro, even the 6's on there are getting hit up like crazy, which in turn boosts their ego to delusional heights.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 06:35:59 PM »
there are many more ugly men than women, thats why.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2014, 06:36:08 PM »
The reason why so many of the average looking women are arrogant is because this happens:

On dating sites, there are A LOT of guys. Most guys on dating sites are just looking to do one of two things: 1) have sex or 2) sext to get off.

A lot of the average looking women get messages from hundreds of guys because these guys just want sex or to sext. They just want to get off. For women, its like shooting fish in a barrel. Now a lot of these guys that message these average looking women would not approach them in real life. However, they just want some sex or want some nude pictures, so in their minds, an average looking chick will do that for them. The average looking women does not realize that she is only getting A LOT of messages because the guy just wants to "get off." He has no intentions of dating her. Then these average looking women become all arrogant because they literally have hundreds of messages, thus they can be arrogant and stop talking to you because all they have to do is go down their list of hundreds of messages. This is a huge ego booster for them.
X

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2014, 06:38:34 PM »
power of the hussy

Power of the Vissy

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2014, 06:39:35 PM »
I love POF. I got to work out of town next week for 3 weeks. Already got a couple girls lined up. Works perfect, I just tell them I'm staying in the hotel  while I wait to finish closing on my house. The new guy in town routine. Then poof I go back home.

There are 2 types of girls on there. Fucable or unfuckable. The fucable ones are whores, and the unfucable ones are on there because they've lost hope. Just use it for what it is, just a step up from craigslist.

I've met 3 gf's on there (2 of them last for over 2 years each). Before POF, there were other sites.

BUT

Back then (2008-2010), it was different. Not everyone was on those sites. Some refused to go on there, because it was deemed as being beneath them and desperation. Today, everyone is on there, but people are different. The attention span of most of these girls is non-existent. GIG is up 10-fold due to what they perceive as having a shitload of options (constantly being hit up).

I CAN and DO get a ton of dates (more than I even want), but again, 98% are just INSANE (Even before you meet them).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2014, 06:42:59 PM »
Bro, even the 6's on there are getting hit up like crazy, which in turn boosts their ego to delusional heights.

in that case, make this your target:

33 year old single moms.  recently divorced.  Seven pounds overweight.  barely getting by on money.  Post that you're a single dad, doing great financially, just looking for a girl that wants to build something amazing. 

Then you decline the first time she wants to get together.  boom, half the wind out of her sails.  keep talking to her.  then accept offer #2. 

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2014, 06:45:35 PM »
The reason why so many of the average looking women are arrogant is because this happens:

On dating sites, there are A LOT of guys. Most guys on dating sites are just looking to do one of two things: 1) have sex or 2) sext to get off.

A lot of the average looking women get messages from hundreds of guys because these guys just want sex or to sext. They just want to get off. For women, its like shooting fish in a barrel. Now a lot of these guys that message these average looking women would not approach them in real life. However, they just want some sex or want some nude pictures, so in their minds, an average looking chick will do that for them. The average looking women does not realize that she is only getting A LOT of messages because the guy just wants to "get off." He has no intentions of dating her. Then these average looking women become all arrogant because they literally have hundreds of messages, thus they can be arrogant and stop talking to you because all they have to do is go down their list of hundreds of messages. This is a huge ego booster for them.

Read my reply to KH300. I pretty much mirrored what you just said.

I'll also add that the majority of the women on there are RECYCLED. You seem them on there for years, always back for more, yet never realize why (they always blame the guy).

These women don't even try. You come up with an original opening line and they barely reply. You ask the questions. They barely answer, with no elaboration and no questions of their own. They take like 30 minutes to reply back 1 line, because they are sending 1 line to 30 other guys (1 message per minutes). Most of those guys just want to fuck them, yet you're kept waiting and get back crumbs.

NOW, there ARE exceptions, but damn is it like looking for a diamond in the rough and over time, there are less and less diamonds.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2014, 06:46:39 PM »
there are many more ugly men than women, thats why.

Not so sure about that bro. Not that I look at the men, but just saying.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2014, 06:47:30 PM »
I remember my overweight co-worker showing me her inbox and how often she got blown up on there. She has a decent face but is plus size, the thirst in the messages was sad yet comical.

Bunch of homely broads getting their egos inflated. Instagram and clubs are where you will find the real talent

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2014, 06:48:50 PM »
in that case, make this your target:

33 year old single moms.  recently divorced.  Seven pounds overweight.  barely getting by on money.  Post that you're a single dad, doing great financially, just looking for a girl that wants to build something amazing. 

Then you decline the first time she wants to get together.  boom, half the wind out of her sails.  keep talking to her.  then accept offer #2. 

Those 33 year old recently divorced moms have a TON of baggage (not even talking about them having kids).

I'm old school. I pick up women in the grocery line, but even they are on those sites.  :P

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2014, 06:51:58 PM »

the women do it too.  I remember my POF days.

when a chick came right out of the gate,  asking for my number, and then the naked pictures start flying....I know I'm never going to meet her and don't even take her seriously..she's just looking to get her jollies online, probably married.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2014, 06:54:13 PM »
the women do it too.  I remember my POF days.

when a chick came right out of the gate,  asking for my number, and then the naked pictures start flying....I know I'm never going to meet her and don't even take her seriously..she's just looking to get her jollies online, probably married.

X2

I would not be surprised if a lot of those women are married. They may have no intentions of meeting a guy, but the thrill of sexting someone else may just be what they are looking for.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2014, 06:56:42 PM »
Read my reply to KH300. I pretty much mirrored what you just said.

I'll also add that the majority of the women on their are RECYCLED. You seem them on there for years, always back for more, yet never realize why (they always blame the guy).

These women don't even try. You come up with an original opening line and they barely reply. You ask the questions. They barely answer, with no elaboration and no questions of their own. They take like 30 minutes to reply back 1 line, because they are sending 1 line to 30 other guys (1 message per minutes). Most of those guys just want to fuck them, yet you're kept waiting and get back crumbs.

NOW, there ARE exceptions, but damn is it like looking for a diamond in the rough and over time, there are less and less diamonds.

Yes, they take forever to reply because they are busy sifting through hundreds of messages.

I have a female friend who I made a joke page for. She knew I was making the page. She is a VERY pretty girl. So I made her a pof page, which means I had her password. I make the profile, then sign off. I sign back on about 5-6 hours later. No joke, she had about 84 messages. That is what we are competing with.
X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2014, 07:02:29 PM »
X2

I would not be surprised if a lot of those women are married. They may have no intentions of meeting a guy, but the thrill of sexting someone else may just be what they are looking for.

Yup.

As soon as I heard,  "I'm very busy"...."I work two jobs, don't have a lot of free time."  I know they are full of shit.

same bullshit lines that guys use.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2014, 07:05:49 PM »
I remember my overweight co-worker showing me her inbox and how often she got blown up on there. She has a decent face but is plus size, the thirst in the messages was sad yet comical.

Bunch of homely broads getting their egos inflated. Instagram and clubs are where you will find the real talent

Exactly. Even the ugly girls (below 5) are getting hit up all kinds. WHY? Because some guys can't get a girl to even talk to them in the real world and so they message everyone.

Now imagine, if the ugly girls inbox's are full, what about the average and above average looking girls?

I was lucky with a few of my ex's. They JUST came on the site, had half a dozen dates (with different guys) the first week and chose ME. Wasn't even a contest.

So, I think the key is to contact the new girls as soon as they sign up and make sure they've never been on the site before, which was the case with my ex's.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2014, 07:14:59 PM »
X2

Yup, have come across a ton of them too. They flirt, tease and lead the guy on for as long as the guy is willing to be led on. I steer clear of those ones, now that I know the game they're playing.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2014, 07:19:31 PM »
Yes, they take forever to reply because they are busy sifting through hundreds of messages.

I have a female friend who I made a joke page for. She knew I was making the page. She is a VERY pretty girl. So I made her a pof page, which means I had her password. I make the profile, then sign off. I sign back on about 5-6 hours later. No joke, she had about 84 messages. That is what we are competing with.

I'll go so far as to say that some of them even HAVE TO take down their pics, because their inbox gets full within hours. They re-post their pic for about 2 or 3 hours once a week and then they filter through their full inbox after having done so. Notice when you ask them WHY they keep taking down their pic, they never answer the question ;-).

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2014, 07:20:57 PM »
Exactly. Even the ugly girls (below 5) are getting hit up all kinds. WHY? Because some guys can't get a girl to even talk to them in the real world and so they message everyone.

Now image, if the ugly girls inboxes are full, what about the average and above average looking girls?

I was lucky with a few of my ex's. They JUST came on the site, had half a dozen dates (with different guys) the first week and chose ME. Wasn't even a contest.

So, I think the key is to contact the new girls as soon as they sign up and make sure they've never been on the site before, which was the case with my ex's.

Some of them are so swamped with messages they simply can't respond to most. I had a profile on pof for like 1 month and remember messaging a girl and never getting a response. I ended up getting that same girls number in a club a few weeks later and going on to fuck her many times. I didn't even realize it was the same chick till after I did a little googling