Author Topic: FINASTERIDE, MY BALD HEAD PICTURES ADDED, chance for regrowth?  (Read 9487 times)

MikMaq

Re: FINASTERIDE, MY BALD HEAD PICTURES ADDED, chance for regrowth?
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2014, 06:10:32 PM »
I actually talked about this subject with my girlfriend and she said its never crossed her mind that bald guys are more inferior than ones with hair. Women don't give a shit about stuff like that as long as you're not a complete jackass and show that you're comfortable with who you are.

Lol dont be delusional they care, but women have limited options in life. They cant put to much stake in it, as they age so poorly compared to men.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2014, 06:13:09 PM »
Lol dont be delusional they care, but women have limited options in life. They cant put to much stake in it, as they age so poorly compared to men.

They care a lot, same with dick size. Be real people, bigger = better, more = better, this is how it works.

MikMaq

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2014, 06:14:40 PM »
They care a lot, same with dick size. Be real people, bigger = better, more = better, this is how it works.
Yes but they cant hold out for long, its a girls weakness. 2-3 years rejecting bald dudes, means a full point gone off their hotness.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2014, 06:19:02 PM »

I don't think I'm being delusional. I'm not going bald and family history dictates I probably never will, but my gf and I have these conversations just for the fuck of it and I get some good insight into how women think. I do have to say, the older you are the better the bald head looks. I had a friend who was 19 when he started going noticeably bald, in high school he looked like he was about 40 yrs old (minus the wrinkles) lol. He's now 26 and completely bald and looks way older than his actual age. But I don't think this is the situation Clairmonte is in. His hair looks fine for his age, and if my calculations are correct he shouldn't go noticeably bald until he hits his early to mid-30's or so, and by that time he'll be able to pull it off just fine (especially if he jumps on some gear  :D ).

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2014, 06:50:55 PM »
Hey mate-
Here's a little advice
Make yourself a good living-Females can give a fuck how you look if you have some scratch-

with 10k burning a hole in your pocket, you can but the finest head of hair there is-

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2014, 06:55:33 PM »
Hey mate-
Here's a little advice
Make yourself a good living-Females can give a fuck how you look if you have some scratch-

with 10k burning a hole in your pocket, you can but the finest head of hair there is-

Most women don't care that much about a man's hair. Vanity is a funny thing. People care more about their own appearance then they do about the appearance of others. Here's the thing, high testosterone is one of the causes of baldness. Most women like men who are masculine. Baldness is a sign of masculinity. So is self-confidence. What women don't like is men who lack self-confidence.

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2014, 06:58:24 PM »
Most women don't care that much about a man's hair. Vanity is a funny thing. People care more about their own appearance then they do about the appearance of others. Here's the thing, high testosterone is one of the causes of baldness. Most women like men who are masculine. Baldness is a sign of masculinity. So is self-confidence. What women don't like is men who lack self-confidence.
Cheers mate

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2014, 07:27:57 PM »

Stop making excuses baldness is not a sign of musculinity , sounds like u are one of those guys who's bald and justifying why and how great being bald is

It's not! That being said, u can't control it, if u are goin to lose hair u are going to lose hair , if u are going to have a full thick hair u are going to have full thick hair

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2014, 07:36:07 PM »

That's how it is in the real world

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2014, 07:37:33 PM »

Exactly!

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2014, 07:38:42 PM »

That's how it is in the real world

Spot on, when we talk about person who is bald, we just talk about that "bald guy".

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2014, 07:43:29 PM »
damn you are young
A

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2014, 07:44:49 PM »
Spot on, when we talk about person who is bald, we just talk about that "bald guy".

or at a Party when there is only one bald guy. Then later another bald guy shows up.
The way they check each other out? Its pretty funny

Larry David is soooo funny! He just gets it.lol

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2014, 07:51:53 PM »
or at a Party when there is only one bald guy. Then later another bald guy shows up.
The way they check each other out? Its pretty funny

Larry David is soooo funny! He just gets it.lol

No matter with how many reasons why bald is good bald people come up, not so deep inside they know that bald sucks. Just check forums for bald people, they are sad and miserable. I feel pity for them. This balding thing is our biggest flaw as a men. Without it we would be just perfect. ;D

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2014, 08:06:22 PM »
Sad reality, how do other people see bald people?

answer is: inferior.

This is how this world works.

You know how the world works at 22 years old? Sorry bro, but your thinking is a bit warped, but more importantly, it seems like you're quite insecure and you think by preventing some hair loss that the world will see you as less inferior. WRONG.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2014, 08:33:38 PM »
No matter with how many reasons why bald is good bald people come up, not so deep inside they know that bald sucks. Just check forums for bald people, they are sad and miserable. I feel pity for them. This balding thing is our biggest flaw as a men. Without it we would be just perfect. ;D
If it wouldn't be the hair it would be something else. maybe we are  to short or to fat or glasses or ugly or blahblahblaha.

Its life. Nothing we can do about. Make the best of it and get some huge traps. lol ;)

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2014, 02:35:59 AM »
(even with the confidence of my solid physique, career etc.) without my good mop of hair, I probably never would've approached, asked out and scored the most beautiful woman i've ever seen ... my wife who's a dozen years younger than me.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
Re: FINASTERIDE, Have you experienced hair regrowth?
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2014, 04:13:15 AM »
anabilochalo sharing Franks account
Hahaha.I was thinking the exact same thing earlier today,I swear but he isn't as aggressive. lol

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2014, 05:10:54 AM »
I am balding too at 23 and I would never ever even consider to use finasteride

Look at the possible side effects ( which are actually not rare to appear )

You look ugly with hair too by the way, just go bald man

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2014, 06:14:54 AM »
Dude, that aint bad.

My hairline is the same. My dad is friggin 55 and has the same micky mouse bald patch, hairline hardly grows back.

Let everything grow, comb to side, look like pirlo on meth.

That fellow's got a epic lean face going on.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2014, 06:16:58 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2014, 06:45:26 AM »
Like I said in the other thread, Minoxidil in liquid form is also a good option.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2014, 08:57:04 AM »

Many of the folks you speak of who post in these forums have not come to terms with their baldness. Some probably because they are young or they are just starting to lose their hair. There are a few who just keep fighting it. These are the people who have weaves, toupees, wigs etc. to try and hide their baldness. Look around you, lots of guys and a few women shave embrace their baldness. Some by shaving their heads or cutting what hair they have really short.

I started going bald in my late teens. I wasn't happy about it at first. By the time I hit my mid-twenties I was buzzing it all off. I've been fine with being bald for the past 45 years. I am not miserable or sad as you suggest. My wife thinks bald men are hot. That's all that counts.