Author Topic: Lower Testosterone Levels Helped in the Development of Civilization  (Read 3257 times)

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
Re: Lower Testosterone Levels Helped in the Development of Civilization
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2014, 10:37:11 PM »
Men are smarter than women. On average we may be equal but men vary more than women in terms of IQ.

That's a contradiction... I agree men vary more. So yes, some are smarter than most women. But that also implies some men are far more stupid than most women.
 :D

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2014, 10:46:16 PM »
A true alpha male is based on the idea of more empathetic understanding of people. An alpha knows how to read other people, and push them just enough to manipulate the situation into them being the lead.

Oh, please! A true alpha that needs manipulation of others so he can be alpha/leader?  ::)

The fact that our ability for logic and reason increased as test levels decreased is another obvious side of it.

Woman are horrid for logic and reasoning abilities.

Doesn't sound very logic... Women should be better at logic and reasoning because they usually have lower test levels, but since the are women they are not better at it.  ???

Must be because I'm female, because I fail to see the logic here.  ;D

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2014, 10:51:56 PM »
steroids aren't for me... but if I had that kinda breast fat, I'd be seeing the doc lol.

This.. I'd turn to anything to get rid of that mirror image

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2014, 11:02:50 PM »
Civilization is a curse. It's not like it was something positive. Merely a dysfunctioning sidestep and a waste of time, at best.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2014, 11:37:51 PM »
No doubt, the weak amongst us have created a playing field where the inferior can survive better, but the dragon slaying alphas have also adapted and still stalk their prey just in boardrooms now other than in the wild, the values of higher natural testosterone combined with intelligence still command the same respect that they did hundreds of years ago, they have just adapted to life.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2014, 02:09:59 AM »
That's a contradiction... I agree men vary more. So yes, some are smarter than most women. But that also implies some men are far more stupid than most women.
 :D

Yes, it does mean so. It depends on a metric you choose to compare the genders. I explained pretty clearly that I meant which gender has bigger "max" of intelligence.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2014, 02:13:05 AM »
Oh, please! A true alpha that needs manipulation of others so he can be alpha/leader?  ::)

Doesn't sound very logic... Women should be better at logic and reasoning because they usually have lower test levels, but since the are women they are not better at it.  ???

Must be because I'm female, because I fail to see the logic here.  ;D
estrogen prevents females to think as logically as men.

high estrogen = emotional thinking

but it's also true that women has smaller brains then men on average. just how it is.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2014, 06:34:14 AM »
Zenobia.  Marie Curie.  Clara Barton.  Um, Marie Curie.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2014, 06:50:50 AM »
women lead the world, like it or not, one day you ll understand when you grow up.

What makes you say that?

Look at most businesses and governments across the world and the percentage ratio of men to women.

Also, look at the greatest inventions, top scientists, innovators etc.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2014, 11:13:42 AM »
This makes perfect sense.   Less testosterone means less aggression, more sociability and greater impulse control. 
A