Author Topic: curious: is this universal black behavior and why?  (Read 1499 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
curious: is this universal black behavior and why?
« on: August 02, 2014, 06:12:44 AM »
no matter where you go where you live:

1) black people blaring loud music when they are at a gas station whether going inside to buy something or pumping gas even when the car is turned off and they go inside to pay?

2) black people making comments outloud and/or talking back to the screen in a movie theatre?

3) black people bringing out their children very young children out and about at retail stores, gas stations, grocery stores wherever at 11 p.m, midnight, etcetera?...when they need their sleep and should have been in bed hours ago?...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: curious: is this universal black behavior and why?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 06:29:38 AM »

1) black people blaring loud music when they are at a gas station whether going inside to buy something or pumping gas even when the car is turned off and they go inside to pay?

2) black people making comments outloud and/or talking back to the screen in a movie theatre?

3) black people bringing out their children very young children out and about at retail stores, gas stations, grocery stores wherever at 11 p.m, midnight, etcetera?...when they need their sleep and should have been in bed hours ago?...

Trash comes in all colors my friend.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 09:13:30 AM »
And all sizes
You calling me fat bro?

Make a thread calling me out on the G&O. We will see if Zeus is the king of all gods.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 10:45:38 AM »
The very breath you breathe to give voice to your treachery was bestowed upon you by me. It can be taken away just as quickly, faster than lighting strikes itself.
God is forgiving, he created his children in his image for them to repent.
Repent and you shall be forgiven.
Rebel against your God and you shall be cast into the depths of hell and doomed for eternity.
The light always attracts the moth, yet the light burns the moth with the same passion belligerently  
Choose carefully ye child of naught.
Lead not astray to temptation.

I am ||zeus||
You confuse the christian god with greek mythology.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2014, 10:54:48 AM »
Are they classless low income black people you are talking about??

There is white trash that displays same classless actions in public too...

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2014, 01:19:14 PM »

Buckrah, KILL YOURSELF  ::)

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2014, 02:52:14 PM »
Trash comes in all colors my friend.
Your sister is proof of that. Did the state take her bastard kid away yet?

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2014, 06:57:37 AM »
of course there is white trash actions too, and yes, trash comes in all colors and sizes....

i just wondered about what is seemingly these 3 common actions among black people no matter where i have gone...

and no, i'm not talking about bad depressed areas either...