Author Topic: HEHEHEHE!! The dumbest politician ever almost had a heart attack  (Read 1120 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/02/pelosi-confronts-gop-congressman-in-rancorous-house-debate/?intcmp=trending

Pelosi confronts GOP congressman in rancorous House debate

Published August 02, 2014
FoxNews.com

A heated debate over the southern border crisis late Friday led to a rancorous confrontation on the floor of the House between House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Rep. Tom Marino, R-Pa.

The dustup began when Marino accused Democrats of neglecting the immigration issue during their control of the White House and Congress in 2009 and 2010, saying that the party is now exploiting the issue for political gains.

"Under the leadership of their former leader, when in 2009 and 2010, they had the House, the Senate and the White House, and they knew this problem existed," Marino said. "They didn't have the strength to go after it back then. But now are trying to make a political issue out of it."

Soon after he made the remarks, Pelosi, in full view of House cameras, walked across the chamber to the GOP side of the aisle -- a rarity in the House -- to challenge Marino.

It was not clear what Pelosi said, but Marino responded immediately.

"It's true, madam leader, I did the research on it," Marino said. "You might want to try it. You might want to try it, madam leader. Do the research on it. Do the research. I did it. That's one thing that you don't do."

Reps. Ted Poe, R-Texas, Joe Barton, R-Texas, and Kay Granger, R-Texas, seated behind Marino, looked stunned at Pelosi's actions. The presiding officer, Rep. Randy Hultgren, R-Ill., told Marino to direct his comments through the chair and not at a fellow member.

"Well, it works both ways," says Marino.

After things seemed to calm down, Marino said, "apparently I hit the right nerve."

Pelosi then walked briskly across the chamber, making a beeline for Marino and shaking her finger at the congressman.

Rep. Nita Lowey, D-N.Y., could be heard saying off-camera, "what is she doing?"

After he was done speaking, Pelosi then pursued Marino through the chamber, and House chamber security were seen walking through the chamber.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: HEHEHEHE!! The dumbest politician ever almost had a heart attack
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 06:21:07 AM »
Marino later took to Twitter to comment on the confrontation:

Rep. Pelosi called me an 'insignificant person' on the Floor of the House. I'll ponder that for a while driving to Williamsport tonight....of course I'll be driving myself, with no staff or security. And I'm just a country lawyer who worked in a bakery until he was 30...so maybe I am not significant enough to question the former Speaker.  But why then did she get so bothered by my comments?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 06:59:50 AM »
Good for him. Bet he isn't so insignificant now!!

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 02:22:43 PM »
Good for him. Bet he isn't so insignificant now!!
you're right; he will be the darling of Fox News for the next few days. Until someone does background on just what he has accomplished while in Congress.
w

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2014, 02:48:56 PM »
you're right; he will be the darling of Fox News for the next few days. Until someone does background on just what he has accomplished while in Congress.

Which more than likely a lot more than what Obama did or has done.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2014, 02:56:39 PM »
Man I cant fucking stand that bitch pelosi.

Awesome that he flat called her out on not doing any kind of research on what she supports. Shes too fucking ignorant/corrupt/stupid to be allowed any kind of power in this country.

Best things that could happen is that she drops dead from a heart attack in the middle of one of her estrogen soaked emotional tirades.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2014, 03:06:56 PM »
Nancy Pelosi... Most of the people in "leadership" positions in the House and Senate have a hugely inflated sense of self and fancy themselves very important and above the rest of us, but Pelosi really takes the fucking cake.

If every single member of the House failed to win re-election in November I would be so very fucking happy! Of course, those fucks would then become lobbyists, and that's just as bad as being a Congressman.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2014, 03:28:45 PM »
Nancy Pelosi... Most of the people in "leadership" positions in the House and Senate have a hugely inflated sense of self and fancy themselves very important and above the rest of us, but Pelosi really takes the fucking cake.

If every single member of the House failed to win re-election in November I would be so very fucking happy! Of course, those fucks would then become lobbyists, and that's just as bad as being a Congressman.
Just as bad, or worse. The whole fucking career politican/lobbyist relationship needs to be fucking ended.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2014, 03:31:52 PM »
I doubt that bitch has ever worked a real job a day in her life.

She couldn't manage a Dairy Queen.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2014, 06:30:17 PM »
Whoops. My apologies to Dario for starting another thread on the same topic. Mods feel free to merge.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2014, 05:20:20 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/02/pelosi-confronts-gop-congressman-in-rancorous-house-debate/?intcmp=trending

Pelosi confronts GOP congressman in rancorous House debate

Published August 02, 2014
FoxNews.com

A heated debate over the southern border crisis late Friday led to a rancorous confrontation on the floor of the House between House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Rep. Tom Marino, R-Pa.

The dustup began when Marino accused Democrats of neglecting the immigration issue during their control of the White House and Congress in 2009 and 2010, saying that the party is now exploiting the issue for political gains.

"Under the leadership of their former leader, when in 2009 and 2010, they had the House, the Senate and the White House, and they knew this problem existed," Marino said. "They didn't have the strength to go after it back then. But now are trying to make a political issue out of it."

Soon after he made the remarks, Pelosi, in full view of House cameras, walked across the chamber to the GOP side of the aisle -- a rarity in the House -- to challenge Marino.

It was not clear what Pelosi said, but Marino responded immediately.

"It's true, madam leader, I did the research on it," Marino said. "You might want to try it. You might want to try it, madam leader. Do the research on it. Do the research. I did it. That's one thing that you don't do."

Reps. Ted Poe, R-Texas, Joe Barton, R-Texas, and Kay Granger, R-Texas, seated behind Marino, looked stunned at Pelosi's actions. The presiding officer, Rep. Randy Hultgren, R-Ill., told Marino to direct his comments through the chair and not at a fellow member.

"Well, it works both ways," says Marino.

After things seemed to calm down, Marino said, "apparently I hit the right nerve."

Pelosi then walked briskly across the chamber, making a beeline for Marino and shaking her finger at the congressman.

Rep. Nita Lowey, D-N.Y., could be heard saying off-camera, "what is she doing?"

After he was done speaking, Pelosi then pursued Marino through the chamber, and House chamber security were seen walking through the chamber.

Who votes for this bitch?