Author Topic: Shannon Briggs confronts Wladimir Klitschko in restaurant - real or fake?  (Read 8117 times)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Briggs is a washed up moron who is probably in the early stages of dementia and is seeking one last pay day.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Briggs is a washed up moron who is probably in the early stages of dementia and is seeking one last pay day.

Seems like a sure fire way to reinforce that dementia by taking several hundred Wlad punches before getting kayoed.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Seems like a sure fire way to reinforce that dementia by taking several hundred Wlad punches before getting kayoed.

Vitali put him in hospital, Wlad would probably put him in the morgue. The fight isn't going to happen anyway, just Briggs trying to force a fight/payday by creating a rivalry outside the ring,

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Vitali put him in hospital, Wlad would probably put him in the morgue. The fight isn't going to happen anyway, just Briggs trying to force a fight/payday by creating a rivalry outside the ring,
I'd like to watch it though...I'd love to see him knock the shit out of Briggs

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Shannon Briggs continues stalking Klitschko, this time in a Miami restaurant when he started eating Wladimir's food. I'm not sure if this is real or fake, with boxing who knows?

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

If this were bodybuilding, Kai would interrupt Phil's meal by grabbing his grapefruit off his plate and f*cking it right in front of him.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Briggs is washed up. But Wladimir is bitch made. Briggs made him(?) a straight up punk in front if his girl.
A

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Briggs is washed up. But Wladimir is bitch made. Briggs made him(?) a straight up punk in front if his girl.

Briggs, although mildly amusing, is making himself look like a clown.  

AD2100

• Getbig IV
Shannon Briggs...hung out with that dude a few times. It seems like a LONG time ago now, lol.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Who cares anyway. Jones Cormiers where its at.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Fake

Viral marketing.

You're contributing

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
So he's still thinking he's the champ after Wlad KO'd him?
Dumb delusional hebrew ::)