Author Topic: QV - Quality vet gear...  (Read 7222 times)

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
QV - Quality vet gear...
« on: February 03, 2006, 03:33:15 AM »
Been out of the game for a while, anyone hear of this gear??? Any good.. Just got my hands on some 250mg enanthate and 300mg deca.. Let me know...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: QV - Quality vet gear...
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 08:58:34 AM »
I've heard of it & I know some guys here use it. I've never heard any complaints about them. I did hear that their gear might get a little scarce because of the "gear grinder" bust.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 12:51:45 AM »
Been out of the game for a while, anyone hear of this gear??? Any good.. Just got my hands on some 250mg enanthate and 300mg deca.. Let me know...

Dirty.......do a search.

People have been using QV since the beginning of time.  It's one of the better Vet gear brands.  They still have alot of product being distributed, but nothing new will be made due to the Fed's bust.

Seriously though, you could have found this out by using the "Search" function. 

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Hitman_Forhire

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2006, 09:10:36 PM »
Well I know that EQ 200 by QV is great, really great.
Go Big/Go Home

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2006, 03:21:49 AM »
Div, I hear ya, but you guys are my source. I love that I not only get an answer but I get opinions as well

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2006, 06:47:01 AM »
Does anyone know if production of QV has been halted, or was it stalled for a bit.  Obviously the pipeline to the states has been stalled, but if Mexico is still in production people will find a way... ???

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2006, 09:17:48 AM »
Does anyone know if production of QV has been halted, or was it stalled for a bit.  Obviously the pipeline to the states has been stalled, but if Mexico is still in production people will find a way... ???

Halted......obviously.

Who do you think their main source of income was?

Their website is gone.

My intution tells me that they will be out of business for good because the Feds have  made it so difficult for them to traffic that it's not worth it to sell in Mexico only, without the US customer base it's not profitable.  They will probably close shop.

Get QV products while you can.......because prices will be going up.

DIV

dmorgan41178

• Getbig II
  • Big Big Big!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2006, 02:22:06 PM »
they are up under a different name i think.
Gonna Beat Em'

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2006, 02:27:08 PM »
I've seen some people who used to sell QV now selling Nutra-Vet (whatever that is).

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2006, 02:58:11 PM »
From what I understand, QV is done, but half of the companies named in "Gear Grinder" are still operating. So in essence, it looks like the DEA has not closed the Mexican market for vet steroids, but instead has simply closed down 4 companies (technically 3, I am including SYD in that number, who voluntarily stopped selling anabolics because of it), and shifted the market into the hands of those remaining. More money is going to be heading for Brovel, Tornel, Nutra-Vet, Loeffler, Pet's Pharma, Norvet etc., that is for sure.

X-Factor: Most Potent Natural Anabolic

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2006, 01:32:20 AM »
From what I understand, QV is done, but half of the companies named in "Gear Grinder" are still operating. So in essence, it looks like the DEA has not closed the Mexican market for vet steroids, but instead has simply closed down 4 companies (technically 3, I am including SYD in that number, who voluntarily stopped selling anabolics because of it), and shifted the market into the hands of those remaining. More money is going to be heading for Brovel, Tornel, Nutra-Vet, Loeffler, Pet's Pharma, Norvet etc., that is for sure.

That's my take, William, but wouldn't you think those other companies would get clipped by the Feds eventually?

That's the logical next step.

DIV

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2006, 06:43:23 PM »
i hate Brovel and Tornel, two of the worst test products i've ever used.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2006, 11:18:06 PM »

Mirzy,

I've never used either......just QV.  That's the only mexican brand I've ever used.

DIV

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2006, 06:06:28 PM »

Last test I made on Brovel's enanthate was surprisingly right on the mark.

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2006, 06:14:20 PM »
That's my take, William, but wouldn't you think those other companies would get clipped by the Feds eventually?
That's the logical next step.
DIV
They were only able to close down QV, Denkall, and Animal Power because they are owned by the same person, who had been residing in the U.S. Nobody, as far as I know, has been extradited from Mexico yet. I don't think this will turn out to be the major blow the Mexican steroid market that the DEA has made it out to be.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2006, 06:22:45 PM »
They were only able to close down QV, Denkall, and Animal Power because they are owned by the same person, who had been residing in the U.S. Nobody, as far as I know, has been extradited from Mexico yet. I don't think this will turn out to be the major blow the Mexican steroid market that the DEA has made it out to be.

So it was just a publicity stunt with little actual impact?

Figures.....

Thanks for the info, William.

DIV

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2006, 10:06:36 PM »
what up with this rumor of some QV employees getting ahold of labels and couterfeiting product? How many QV fakes are really out there? My guess is alot.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2006, 10:08:40 PM »
Last test I made on Brovel's enanthate was surprisingly right on the mark.

whats up- william? sent you an empty box last week

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2006, 12:50:46 AM »
what up with this rumor of some QV employees getting ahold of labels and couterfeiting product? How many QV fakes are really out there? My guess is alot.

Disregard rumors....

I'm sure dealers have residual QV product from before the bust and will have it for some time now.  Remember these guys buy in bulk.

There are ways to tell, it's easy.  Post up pics if you get some you arent' sure of.

DIV

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2006, 09:14:27 PM »
QV gear is LOVELY... trust that.

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2006, 07:21:25 AM »
whats up- william? sent you an empty box last week

Hi white widow. Thanks. If you want to let me know what it was I can tell you if I got it or not..

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2006, 07:24:05 AM »
So it was just a publicity stunt with little actual impact?
Figures.....
Thanks for the info, William.
DIV

I think the DEA was planning on more cooperation from Mexico. Either that or they must have expected some of it was going to be more publicity than prosecution. To their credit, they did close down the biggest operations.. So something was accomplished. I just do not think it will amount to all that much in the grand sceme of things, given that the rest of the Meixcan market is still operating business as usual.

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2006, 07:26:21 AM »
Disregard rumors....
I'm sure dealers have residual QV product from before the bust and will have it for some time now.  Remember these guys buy in bulk.
There are ways to tell, it's easy.  Post up pics if you get some you arent' sure of.
DIV

Around the time Ttokkyo was busted we were seeing poor looking fakes with real Ttokkyo hologram stickers. I wouldn't put it past employees of QV to run off with boxes, labels etc, especially faced with a loss of their jobs. But who knows.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2006, 09:22:24 PM »
Around the time Ttokkyo was busted we were seeing poor looking fakes with real Ttokkyo hologram stickers. I wouldn't put it past employees of QV to run off with boxes, labels etc, especially faced with a loss of their jobs. But who knows.

Such a distrusting William.  I suppose it's good I don't rely on QV.

DIV

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2006, 06:23:46 AM »
Not to many people know me on this board i just joined. I have been using since 1988 all kinds of gear. Q-v I can say is the worst I have ever used. Only because for some reason it is extremly painful the Test e Test C and propinate are unbarable. the 50cc test E by Q-V  was real painful The Eq and deca were ok. It goes for the same with Denkall the test hurt and made me sick. But The Ultragain {EQ}and deca werre ok
I never had a problem with the TORNEL or Broval  products. The old TOKKYO product killed me to.
I would stick with real  EUROPEAN ampules or I heard British Dragon was a good product even a good UG lab. All the guys responding to this thread if you had a choice of Mexican, UG, or European gear wouldnt you say the Mexican is the worst choice?

Most of my gear is pharmaceutical grade, so I haven't used as much Mexican or UG as others.

The only Mexican I've used is QV Deca which was smooth.

Used several UG's, with varying results.

DIV