Author Topic: Sabotage with Arnold Schwarzenegger  (Read 4055 times)

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Sabotage with Arnold Schwarzenegger
« on: August 02, 2014, 08:07:31 PM »
Wow!!!! I shoulda supported Arnie at the box office. Just watched the Bluray. How did this not do better at the box office?  This is his best movie in years. I thought it was great for an Arnie movie.

Long live the king!

(Arnold Schwarzenegger leads an elite DEA task force that takes on the world's deadliest drug cartels. The elite team executes what appears to be a tactical raid on a cartel safe house, which in fact, turns out to be an elaborate theft operation, pre-planned by the members of the DEA squad itself.)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Re: Sabotage
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 08:23:11 PM »
Wow!!!! I shoulda supported Arnie at the box office. Just watched the Bluray. How did this not do better at the box office?  This is his best movie in years. I thought it was great for an Arnie movie.

Long live the king!
Im a big A fan but that movie was awful. Hes acting has become more and more ridicules.
Its so bad that i couldn't watch his last 2 movies. Nothing I would like more then A to succeed.
But the numbers speak for itself.  Its over Johnny

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 04:43:19 AM »
I thought it was pretty good.

I like the DEA / Cartel stuff, decent story... (Nothing great mind you, just entertaining)...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 04:47:01 AM »
They named a movie after a song by the beastie boys.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 04:53:00 AM »
I know I am already lowering the bar going in. I guess if it was anyone but Arnie it wouldn't hold my interest. But since it's him his acting wasn't bad at all. The only bad spot was the opening scene in which i thought his reaction to the video was off. But this movie def didn't suck as I thought it was going to. I'll def watch again.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 06:39:05 AM »
Great movie.. tanked at the box office...
Arnie next stop is straight to video  :-\
Hopefully it won't be straight to TV  :'(

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2014, 06:46:29 AM »
I thought it wasn't bad.  Arnie did ok.

I got the sense that the end was supposed to be his goodbye to us.  Just me?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2014, 06:49:52 AM »
dialog was horrible, writers have to realize there more words in the english language than F%^K...... every 4 th word began with some form of the dreaded "F" word. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2014, 07:31:51 AM »
dialog was horrible, writers have to realize there more words in the english language than F%^K...... every 4 th word began with some form of the dreaded "F" word. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Fuck off for fucks sake you fucken fuck! ;D

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2014, 07:40:48 AM »

It was too full of it and it wasnt needed.
The film was diabolical

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2014, 07:42:20 AM »
Fuck off for fucks sake you fucken fuck! ;D
;D i'm no prude but it gets annoying after a while , it's like they were trying to break south park's record for f-words in a movie. when you overkill it it loses it's shock value.
F

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2014, 07:52:39 AM »
;D i'm no prude but it gets annoying after a while , it's like they were trying to break south park's record for f-words in a movie. when you overkill it it loses it's shock value.

Yeah, just kidding.  The only time I swear is on here.  I work construction and we don't even talk like that.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2014, 08:02:23 AM »

Exactly.  Noticed the same thing with Statham's "Homefront".     

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2014, 09:03:39 AM »
Thing is ayer goes for realism. The "f" word is every other word for many, i know people that add it in for no reason every other word. Might seem overkill but to me the dialogue sounded real.

Ive seen the alternate ending which test screenings hated, it was embarassing. Arnie twice the size of the main bird struggled to hold her under water to kill her and she took all his punches and carried on fighting and overturning him. The new ending was tacked on and a bit quick but way better than the original

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2014, 09:06:27 AM »
pretty good song

maybe not one of beastie boys best but still pretty good and memorable video

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2014, 01:34:19 PM »
Straight-to-Video here Arnie comes!

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2014, 01:59:16 PM »
i don't think that'll ever happen.
He's got a franchise movie coming with t5 next year which is bound to perform, then his other stuff like king conan will get greenlit. If t5 does shit it maybe the end but i can almost guarantee arnie won't bother with dtv. He likes to be at the top, can't imagine him giving a shit about being the number 1 dtv star. He'll call it a day with movies and start something else.

Straight-to-Video here Arnie comes!

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2014, 02:13:16 PM »
Wow!!!! I shoulda supported Arnie at the box office. Just watched the Bluray. How did this not do better at the box office?  This is his best movie in years. I thought it was great for an Arnie movie.

Long live the king!

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2014, 06:56:00 PM »
Thing is ayer goes for realism. The "f" word is every other word for many, i know people that add it in for no reason every other word. Might seem overkill but to me the dialogue sounded real.

Ive seen the alternate ending which test screenings hated, it was embarassing. Arnie twice the size of the main bird struggled to hold her under water to kill her and she took all his punches and carried on fighting and overturning him. The new ending was tacked on and a bit quick but way better than the original
HUH?  where can i see that?  is it on the 2nd disc?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2014, 07:00:10 PM »
It was too full of it and it wasnt needed.
The film was diabolical

;D 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2014, 09:19:03 PM »
You know, I stand corrected.

Just finished watching the movie. Rented it from my cable provider.

The movie kicks all kinds of ass.

Now, yes, there is far too much use of the work fuck. As with many current-day flicks, it seems the overuse of the f-bomb is thought to be of great necessity (?). And there is a tonne of gratuitous gore violence, as well.

However, everything else about the movie is quite good. Heck, even Arnie, from an aesthetic standpoint, fits the bill. He's looking old, yeah, but his grizzled appearance kinda suits the whole veteran-with-miles-under-his-belt deal.

P.S. Did anyone else notice that city cop chick's crazy-long nipples when she was in the pool? Good stuff.   

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2014, 11:03:51 PM »
Im a big A fan but that movie was awful. Hes acting has become more and more ridicules.
Its so bad that i couldn't watch his last 2 movies. Nothing I would like more then A to succeed.
But the numbers speak for itself.  Its over Johnny

Arnold has learned two lessons at least: (1) If you are successful at something, stick to it (instead of dumping a lucrative movie career for one as a one-term forgettable governor); and (2) You can't go home again (movie fans have moved on, and you got and less attractive).   

Fakechestguy

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2014, 11:18:42 PM »
Arnold has learned two lessons at least: (1) If you are successful at something, stick to it (instead of dumping a lucrative movie career for one as a one-term forgettable governor); and (2) You can't go home again (movie fans have moved on, and you got and less attractive).   

you should sell advice like that.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2014, 06:54:06 AM »
I disagree. He just has to hit his stride again. Stallone had made some bombs but is cool again w young people despite looking like the creature from goonies. Michael Cain was washed up then made a huge comeback later I life n so on.

I honestly thing Arnie hurt himself by ficking such an ugly donkey. I think most peeps can't get that out of their minds. How could the king do something so uncool n disgusting?

Why couldn't it have been a scandel with a 20 year old fitness babe. That chupacabra looking bitch ruined his career. He must fight back hard to regain it. He needs to be seen with some 30 year old babes.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2014, 08:45:44 AM »
your not gonna like the movie I was just in then haha!!!!