Author Topic: sick of being hot  (Read 2523 times)

epic_alien

sick of being hot
« on: August 03, 2014, 03:21:13 AM »
im hot all the time, changing clothes several times a day. when i eat i heat up and sweat. so sick of this

deca and eq at 900

if i ever added tren back in id be back in hell

so im gonna add sust and prop  to see how thick i can get.

then maybe winter add tren back in

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
Re: sick of being hot
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 04:20:14 AM »
im hot all the time, changing clothes several times a day. when i eat i heat up and sweat. so sick of this

deca and eq at 900

if i ever added tren back in id be back in hell

so im gonna add sust and prop  to see how thick i can get.

then maybe winter add tren back in

Its likely the progesterone, I get the same reaction from a tri deca blend that contains npp, cheeks and tips of my ears light on fire, completely subsides after a few weeks though.

Seems closely related to bf% and water retention.

johnnyb5309

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 06:40:46 PM »
Biggest thing for me was if i ate carbs at night i would sweat buckets. If i cut off at like 3 or 4 i was good.
Op you running prami or caber?

And yea I ran tren test and injectable mtren last summer jesus I would fall asleep 2 hrs wake up in literally a bed that was soaked like a bucket of water was dumped on me so I have to sleep on a towel when I run tren .

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 07:18:08 AM »
yeah man since ive been doing the TRT i sleep with the fan blowing right on me with the central air at 69,lol. my wifes got sweats on trying to stay warm and im dripping sweat n changing my shirt every 3 hrs
R

epic_alien

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2014, 06:05:51 PM »
yeah man since ive been doing the TRT i sleep with the fan blowing right on me with the central air at 69,lol. my wifes got sweats on trying to stay warm and im dripping sweat n changing my shirt every 3 hrs

yes its the same for me, she is freezing and I'm a oven

dustin

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2014, 09:51:35 PM »
Anyone take prami or caber? I'm taking 25mg of prami and I'm not sweating like I used to, even on tren. Knocking on wood as I type this lol

BP is average but I like it to be extraordinary so I'm not happy there, but I'm not sweating and fatigue is at bay. Usually low test, little tren and some mast. The prami goes a long way, don't need much AI. Killing estrogen isn't good at all.