Author Topic: The U.S. flew a spy plane over Russia the day after the Malaysian flight  (Read 5545 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: The U.S. flew a spy plane over Russia the day after the Malaysian flight
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2014, 11:46:40 PM »
Most people have no idea how close we came to nuclear war in the 1960s. This guy saved the world because he refused to launch a nuclear missile at the US.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasili_Arkhipov 

Was he commanded to launch the missile.... and refused to obey the command?

MikMaq

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2014, 12:16:33 AM »
A lot of naive people in this country think that all nations of the world are just like us and we can all get along.   They're proud of how worldly and evolved they are.  They are in a hurry to give countries like Russia a big hug and be pals with them.  Thankfully there is still a handful of people left in the USA that aren't dipshit gullible morons.

Look idiots, there is such a thing and good and evil.  Not everybody is like you.  There are some people in this world that want to enslave you, ass rape you and your family to death, cut your heads off and take what's yours.  I know it's scary to think about these things but denying it isn't going to make the bogeyman go away.  You have to stand up and fight.  Pull your head out of your ass and see the world as it is, now as you want it to be.
Lol I think your naive if you don't think similarly minded people are in positions of power in the united states government. :-\

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2014, 01:06:27 AM »

Hahah if you had any idea how man times this stuff happens between china, Russia and the us you wouldn't make  statements like that.. This has been going on for years

Yes I understand this goes on, but the thing is they are openly talking about it to the press, sort of like they are preparing us for what they intend to be "the new norm," which is ultimately a way of saying that they want the cold war to restart.

And yes I know a lot of politics in Russia are still the same, but Russia is nonetheless a new capitalist society.  ATM  the US is like a big kid (bully) who is peeved that there is another big kid on the block, and that kid is putting a barrier up against their previous free reign of bullying ways.

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2014, 01:09:07 AM »
A lot of naive people in this country think that all nations of the world are just like us and we can all get along.   They're proud of how worldly and evolved they are.  They are in a hurry to give countries like Russia a big hug and be pals with them.  Thankfully there is still a handful of people left in the USA that aren't dipshit gullible morons.

Look idiots, there is such a thing and good and evil.  Not everybody is like you.  There are some people in this world that want to enslave you, ass rape you and your family to death, cut your heads off and take what's yours.  I know it's scary to think about these things but denying it isn't going to make the bogeyman go away.  You have to stand up and fight.  Pull your head out of your ass and see the world as it is, now as you want it to be.

Yes, and if our government stopped letting them migrate here it would be a great start.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2014, 06:25:12 AM »
A lot of naive people in this country think that all nations of the world are just like us and we can all get along.   They're proud of how worldly and evolved they are.  They are in a hurry to give countries like Russia a big hug and be pals with them.  Thankfully there is still a handful of people left in the USA that aren't dipshit gullible morons.

Look idiots, there is such a thing and good and evil.  Not everybody is like you.  There are some people in this world that want to enslave you, ass rape you and your family to death, cut your heads off and take what's yours.  I know it's scary to think about these things but denying it isn't going to make the bogeyman go away.  You have to stand up and fight.  Pull your head out of your ass and see the world as it is, now as you want it to be.
actually there is no such as good and evil intrinsically, we re just animals defending their mates, offsprings and ressources and conquering new ones to insure our survival. Its everyone for themselves, a giant free for all, people only ally when they happen to share the same definition of good and evil and the same interests.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2014, 09:25:44 AM »
So Muslims that saw peoples heads off on video are just defending their resources and ensuring their survival?  OK.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2014, 10:34:20 AM »
actually there is no such as good and evil intrinsically, we re just animals defending their ressources, offsprings and ressources and conquering new ones to insure our survival. Its everyone for themselves, a giant free for all, people only ally when they happen to share the same definition of good and evil and the same interests.

He is where you are wrong if where truly "animals" and primal in nature then yes we would be just defended our own. Butttt the minute you bring in religion which teaches right from wrong then, there is a right from wrong

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2014, 10:45:30 AM »
He is where you are wrong if where truly "animals" and primal in nature then yes we would be just defended our own. Butttt the minute you bring in religion which teaches right from wrong then, there is a right from wrong
We are animals who invented religions, in the end these religions are battling each others for ...ressources. We are animals who like to think themselves being "something else", "something different", "something superior", but in the end our animal brain generates all these bullshits, period.
Life is intrinsically absurd, you only believe in what you ve been conditionned to believe to , you d be "convinced" of the oposite were you born somewhere else. Life is a constant struggle between differents forces and there s never a real definitive winner or loser as everything ends one day.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2014, 12:36:33 PM »
We are animals who invented religions, in the end these religions are battling each others for ...ressources. We are animals who like to think themselves being "something else", "something different", "something superior", but in the end our animal brain generates all these bullshits, period.
Life is intrinsically absurd, you only believe in what you ve been conditionned to believe to , you d be "convinced" of the oposite were you born somewhere else. Life is a constant struggle between differents forces and there s never a real definitive winner or loser as everything ends one day.

I agree with a good amount of what your saying on a theoretical level. But the fact is we have evolved into some "special" and i understand that if I'm conditioned from birth to kill or hate a certain group of people because of there race or culture doesn't that make us different? Animals can't teach each other how to hate. I think it's not so much a good or bad.. More of a battle of evils and once again that is all based on your bias of the situation..     

I just can't justify a group of people killing in the name of a made up god or a type of Government. 

I think it comes down to education and making "logical" decisions

But if you fully believe in what you said then wouldn't you believe in anarchy? I'm just playing the devils advocate here. Just want to hear you side