Author Topic: 60mg anavar tabs + hygetropin red tops  (Read 1844 times)

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
60mg anavar tabs + hygetropin red tops
« on: August 03, 2014, 03:37:45 AM »
My source just got 60mg anavar tabs. i've not any experience with var but have heard alot of good stuff about it. everything from have been legit so far. anyone with var experience you want to share? was thinking about going with winstrol 25mg aday at first, but this caught my interest.

I can also get hygetropin red tops quite cheap, very good price actually. People who have run it have nothing but good things to say. Experience or relevant facts about those are of big interest as well.

Cycle will be 500mg test cyp + 200mg tren ace (50 mg tren ace eo) besides the oral i'll choose. Might up tren ace to 400 mg week....still thinking about it.

Thought about 500mg cyp and 300mg (or 600) tren e as well....all injects come about 10% overdosed. So no risk of getting crap.

Please help me create the best cycle possible with those tools fellas.

Keep pumping that plunger! Thanks
MIRAGETROPIN

simon

• Getbig III
Re: 60mg anavar tabs + hygetropin red tops
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 11:22:06 AM »
Legit hygetropin is not currently being produced

Complex Carbs

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 11:36:57 AM »
Cheap Hyges?

You know they are cheap because they are fake, they have been since some while now.

Don't believe it?
Do the tests.

And what do you mean by perfect cycle?

What is the definition of that?

The orals you cannot run forever.

That's too much test for the tren, it will blur your lines.

Finally, real anavar is a great steroid, but don't expect to feel much from it hen running it with such very strong compounds like test and tren.

johnnyb5309

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 06:36:37 PM »
Legit hygetropin is not currently being produced
Yes it is?
I am not aware of a red tops though

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 04:59:37 AM »
No chance those anavar are legit. Or theyre going to be severely underdosed atleast, just found out the test results on a lab im using and the 50mg anavars have legit oxandrolone in them and the 10mg version have turinabol in them. Why they did this I have no idea but im actually going to use the 10mg's now because I know I have legit turinabol and have always wanted to try it lol.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 03:16:56 AM »
No chance those anavar are legit. Or theyre going to be severely underdosed atleast, just found out the test results on a lab im using and the 50mg anavars have legit oxandrolone in them and the 10mg version have turinabol in them. Why they did this I have no idea but im actually going to use the 10mg's now because I know I have legit turinabol and have always wanted to try it lol.

who is doing independent tests in the USA? PM me if you don't want to say it on the board and how much did it cost you?

SRCS used to Test for 100$ but the DEA won;t let them Test for outsiders anymore wich sucks for guys who buy gear from UGL sources. people used to get gear Tested all the time and find shadey labs counterfeiting gear or mixing up compounds,underdosing or overdosing now since the labs know it's hard to do Independent lab tests they fuck people like crazy even the so called top sources. fuck Stragos primo 200 was 55mg of primo and his Tren E was Test E and he is suppose to be top notch to alot of people not myself but he has alot of loyal customers.