Author Topic: Singerman & PJ Braun said "Palumbo will never make it"???  (Read 8010 times)

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
Singerman & PJ Braun said "Palumbo will never make it"???
« on: August 03, 2014, 10:05:41 AM »
I listened a radio show of them not long time ago and they said some anegdotes about Dave Palumbo,how is it working with him...PJ said that he was a SPECIES sponsored athlete paid 1000$ a month and that he did a huge amount of work,then one day Palumbo said him that could not longer afford his contract,and the funny thing is that Palumbo said "the boss told me to fire you" and PJ asked how is it possible,arent you the boss...so DAVE offered him a contract but just to receive supplements without cash and PJ resufed...

Aaron and PJ said without any anger,that DAVE will never make it,that he will never roll the big bucks!!!
why did they say this,I tough thaz PALUMBO is rolling the cash

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Why did A.Singerman & PJ Braun said "Palumbo will never make it" ???
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 03:14:21 PM »
On behalf of the entire board, we don't give a piss.

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 03:34:10 PM »
On behalf of the entire planet we dont give a shits.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 06:54:47 PM »
He'll never be broke because he still has plenty of clients, but he doesn't have what it takes to be a successful businessman. Not in any business.

Very smart man though. I didn't say it with any malice, it's just my opinion.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 07:05:06 PM »
I have to respectfully disagree with both PJ and Aaron in terms of Palumbo.  Dave is a great businessman as he and Romano were doing things with internet media long before anyone else.
If it wasn't for Dave, there would be a lot of people who wouldn't have been as successful or well known....especially you and Aaron and even myself when I was laid off from Altel back in 2007. 

Regardless of what disagreements I or anyone else has with Dave....he did a lot of good things for people overall and you have to give him his due and proper.
A

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 07:55:04 PM »
fake hgh, repackaged True Protein, nut oil, magic bottled water, chocolate, etc...

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2014, 07:55:50 PM »
the only thing Palumbo is good selling at are dreams

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2014, 07:56:11 PM »
Dave appears to be the stepping stone for a lot of people.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2014, 08:07:51 PM »
fake hgh, repackaged True Protein, nut oil, magic bottled water, chocolate, etc...

Yup superb businessman

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2014, 08:13:43 PM »
I just Googled "Who gives a shit" and my name wasn't in the search results

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2014, 08:52:05 PM »
I have to respectfully disagree with both PJ and Aaron in terms of Palumbo.  Dave is a great businessman as he and Romano were doing things with internet media long before anyone else.
If it wasn't for Dave, there would be a lot of people who wouldn't have been as successful or well known....especially you and Aaron and even myself when I was laid off from Altel back in 2007.  

Regardless of what disagreements I or anyone else has with Dave....he did a lot of good things for people overall and you have to give him his due and proper.

I agree with the fact that he helped Aaron and I becoming known. Especially Aaron. That said, you judge a businessman on his level of success with the opportunities he's developed or been given. That, and his level of acumen, in which he carries out his business affairs. If we can agree that those are the criteria that we are using to judge, then Dave isn't even remotely "great". I'm not going to tear the guy up GB style, only use Species as an example. How do you think it's doing? We visit many stores, deal with all the distributors, and speak to many decision makers in the supplement business, and the consensus is not good. The stores that have it can't sell it, and distributors like Lone Star rank it among it's least sold brands.

Dave used to brag to Aaron that he's never taken a paycheck from Species after 7 years in business. I know Aaron used to consider that very admirable. Now that we own companies we know that's ridiculous. Who owns a company to NOT make money, then brags about it. Lol.

On a positive note, he is an idea guy, a lot like Aaron. The difference is he doesn't monazite his ideas.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2014, 08:55:22 PM »
I just Googled "Who gives a shit" and my name wasn't in the search results

I just saw this was one of the top stores on Fox News.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2014, 09:00:55 PM »

On a positive note, he is an idea guy, a lot like Aaron. The difference is he doesn't monazite his ideas.
hes a bullshitter :D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2014, 09:01:28 PM »
I have to respectfully disagree with both PJ and Aaron in terms of Palumbo.  Dave is a great businessman as he and Romano were doing things with internet media long before anyone else.

oh dear...lol

nlt to be an ass but you are well known for beimg a internet troll that competed out of shape..nothing more. And if dave was successfull he would have been rollin in cash by now after all the work with species snd rxmuscle

|| z e u s ||

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2014, 11:17:33 PM »
yo PJ

tell us the truth about that genova kid

is the whole thing forreal?

he looks like mentally ill person with very bad body odor, on a combo of binge eating inducing anti psychosis drugs and steroids

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2014, 04:51:43 AM »
Dave isn't well liked by Manion. That will hurt him making money in the industry

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2014, 05:02:40 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2014, 05:55:35 AM »
I agree with the fact that he helped Aaron and I becoming known. Especially Aaron. That said, you judge a businessman on his level of success with the opportunities he's developed or been given. That, and his level of acumen, in which he carries out his business affairs. If we can agree that those are the criteria that we are using to judge, then Dave isn't even remotely "great". I'm not going to tear the guy up GB style, only use Species as an example. How do you think it's doing? We visit many stores, deal with all the distributors, and speak to many decision makers in the supplement business, and the consensus is not good. The stores that have it can't sell it, and distributors like Lone Star rank it among it's least sold brands.

Dave used to brag to Aaron that he's never taken a paycheck from Species after 7 years in business. I know Aaron used to consider that very admirable. Now that we own companies we know that's ridiculous. Who owns a company to NOT make money, then brags about it. Lol.

I'd seriously doubt that Dave's never taken a dime from Species Nutrition....I'm not sure why he would make that kind of proclamation.  You and Aaron are doing awesome and Prime Nutrition is blowing up in sales but there's going to be roadblocks ahead of you as the competition will try to take your head off or ....well you'll see what I mean.  Success can be an elevator that goes up and down.  Seven years ago, I had tons of money, great job, and I was pushing product like crazy and then a few months later through no fault of my own it was all gone to which I had to start over......shit happens.  Its very important to stay grounded especially when the shit hits the fan

Stay Hungry,
Vince
A

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2014, 06:07:12 AM »
yo PJ

tell us the truth about that genova kid

is the whole thing forreal?

he looks like mentally ill person with very bad body odor, on a combo of binge eating inducing anti psychosis drugs and steroids

He's actually brilliant. I didn't want to blow up his spot, but that who thing is an act. He's actually a college graduate with a secure job and a serious girlfriend.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2014, 06:12:15 AM »
He's actually brilliant. I didn't want to blow up his spot, but that who thing is an act. He's actually a college graduate with a secure job and a serious girlfriend.
Does that gym they train at let the local spastic school in for free ?
There's Jason, that fuck stick big Richard and that obese sloth, the black guy , lenny I think his name is ?
There's probably more , but do they let the retards in for free or something ? having one in the same gym is well tardy but three  :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2014, 06:46:31 AM »
Other than using fear tactics and playing on human phobias and insecurity, how does one convince others to buy their supplement and not the cheap walmart stuff?  Its not like there is much variation other than price among supplements.  It all usually comes from the same few distributors anyways.

You would think with the internet, people would be wise to this by now. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2014, 06:47:45 AM »
New Remix Feat. PJ

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2014, 06:54:06 AM »
He'll never be broke because he still has plenty of clients, but he doesn't have what it takes to be a successful businessman. Not in any business.

Very smart man though. I didn't say it with any malice, it's just my opinion.

PJ, how's things man it's me big Dave, long time no see, bro. Were you aware that Jason Genova had micropenis after being in the dressing rooms with him a few times?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2014, 06:54:28 AM »
This is great.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2014, 06:58:51 AM »
Other than using fear tactics and playing on human phobias and insecurity, how does one convince others to buy their supplement and not the cheap walmart stuff?  Its not like there is much variation other than price among supplements.  It all usually comes from the same few distributors anyways.

You would think with the internet, people would be wise to this by now.  

Adonis, there's no need to play fear tactics with nutritional supplements.  People will automatically assume that Walmart products are inferior and quite frankly a lot of them are.  There are over 200 different supplement companies and that's just on BB.com.....in total, there's well over a 1000 different companies.  While there are price variations, the majority of them focus on just one flagship product that sets them apart from others and then subsequently sells the usual side items.....no different than a burger joint.

As far as distributors are concerned, while there is a number of companies that just have private label, you do have some companies that do everything in house in terms of buying raw material to make supplements.  

A lot of guys around here think that there's no money in supplements but they are DEAD WRONG about that....even silly product like coconut water which has over 400 million a year in sales. 
A