Author Topic: test pro 100mg and fin 75mg  (Read 1446 times)

mike-007-

• Getbig II
test pro 100mg and fin 75mg
« on: February 03, 2006, 10:59:34 AM »
this is my 3rd cycle in like 3 years  ive been off the juice for like a year when i came off had a lot of problems with my test leves and NO SEX dive and i went from 6'2 190 14 % body fat to 6'2 205 and 23 % body fat in the last year sooo here I am again

can some one help put something togeter for me  I have on hand  TEST PRO 100mg and FIN 75 mg
I would like to go back down to 13 to 14 % body fat 
thanks guy

J-Land_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Grooooooowin'
Re: test pro 100mg and fin 75mg
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 12:29:30 AM »
Spend about at least a month dieting and doing regular cardio and you should lose 4-5% without any difficulty.  Then think again about the cycle.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 03:42:23 AM »
this is my 3rd cycle in like 3 years  ive been off the juice for like a year when i came off had a lot of problems with my test leves and NO SEX dive and i went from 6'2 190 14 % body fat to 6'2 205 and 23 % body fat in the last year sooo here I am again
can some one help put something togeter for me  I have on hand  TEST PRO 100mg and FIN 75 mg
I would like to go back down to 13 to 14 % body fat 
thanks guy

I'm not putting anything together for you.

Why is it people like you think it's all about drugs?

Get your ass in the gym and train regularly, do some cardio and diet and you will lower your BF%.

After all that if you want to turn to the "Dark Side", so be it......but don't think AAS are the miracle cure to your problem.

If you had done proper PCT the first cycle you wouldn't be in this position now.

You should have researched.........now you pay the price.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Hitman_Forhire

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 05:58:12 AM »
Agreed, alot of people do think AAS is the answer for everything, and once they get on, they don't eat right, and just pig out all of the time hoping for the *magic stuff* to take over and fix all their problems.

...Then since they never did any research in the first place, they don't know sh*t about PCT and how portion their own cycles, and end up like someone... *  ::) * ...and have horrible post cycle problems and end up f*cking themeselves...This is a classic example of laziness, and craziness; I would never ask a bunch of random guys on the net to 'make' my cycle for me....That's just bazerk... Asking for thoughts on a cycle you made up is one thing becuase you can take or leave the suggestions, but all in all you thought it up....just begging for help is just purely stupid and not very smart on your part, someone could tell you to do 15 IU's of GH and 1200mg test EOD and you might not catch on, but you'd sure as hell know it after your first week...

Just trying to show you why research is a much better idea man...
Go Big/Go Home

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2006, 06:49:20 AM »
If the OP will just search the board, he could theoretically come up with a godd cycle that could help in muscle sparing during his extra cardio, but I guess people don't know how to use the 'search' function