Author Topic: Arnold Australian TV commercial ...........  (Read 10236 times)

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
Re: Arnold Australian TV commercial ...........
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2014, 01:54:48 PM »
Nice one, Tony. Attack the messenger. Arnold now sucks as an actor.

All the money in the world can't give a person what he hasn't got.

Vince, that wasn't an attack, that was just me pointing out the obvious.

Your comment here defies logic. Are you suggesting that Arnold is unhappy, or perhaps wishing he had less money and a the life of a simpleton like you. Arnold is doing just fine, happy as hell and making 5 films this year.

With my show in 2015 and South Africa in 2016, that's 5 Arnold Classic's a year. He loves what he does and makes serious money doing it.

Meanwhile, after doing the math, I realised he may have made more from that one TV commercial than you made in your whole life.

Now you want to talk seriously about embarrassment, go stand in front of a mirror and have a good hard look at yourself and what you have become. I bet you don't last five minutes looking at your pathetic self before a little tear rolls down that fat little red face.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2014, 02:39:17 PM »
Just reminder: Arnold was donating his Guvernator salary to charity ($ 280 000 ,I think)  :)

Fakechestguy

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2014, 03:15:30 PM »

Your comment here defies logic. Are you suggesting that Arnold is unhappy, or perhaps wishing he had less money and a the life of a simpleton like you. Arnold is doing just fine, happy as hell and making 5 films this year.

With my show in 2015 and South Africa in 2016, that's 5 Arnold Classic's a year. He loves what he does and makes serious money doing it.

Meanwhile, after doing the math, I realised he may have made more from that one TV commercial than you made in your whole life.

Now you want to talk seriously about embarrassment, go stand in front of a mirror and have a good hard look at yourself and what you have become. I bet you don't last five minutes looking at your pathetic self before a little tear rolls down that fat little red face.

Hahahahah it's going to be awkward when vince shows up to the Arnold
Classic in Melbourne.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2014, 03:37:26 PM »
Arnold should train with Vince for a few weeks then his biceps would be bigger.

Vince is just like Arthur Jones but with machines for the 30th Century.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2014, 03:44:55 PM »
Hahahahah it's going to be awkward when vince shows up to the Arnold
Classic in Melbourne.

I hope that someone slaps him hard in the face.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2014, 04:08:52 PM »
I hope that someone slaps him hard in the face.

No, Tony should slowly push him out the door and remake that gif

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2014, 04:10:39 PM »

Haha, yes!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2014, 04:51:56 PM »
Arnold is the god of bodybuilding! He's the best!

Fakechestguy

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2014, 05:07:11 PM »
Arnold is the god of bodybuilding! He's the best!

Yes, I look forward to the Arnold Classic in Melbourne, good scoop Tony.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2014, 05:17:56 PM »

I think I could add to it.  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2014, 05:50:54 PM »

Thanks, Tony, you prove here that you are a swell guy. That commercial still sucks. Hope this helps.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2014, 06:08:14 PM »
Yes, I look forward to the Arnold Classic in Melbourne, good scoop Tony.
It will be very successful. It's exciting!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2014, 06:13:42 PM »
You are embarrassing to watch Vince. I doubt that Arnold would remember you but if he did, then he would then be embarrassed.

Just think about it you bitter old fart. You have nothing to offer but negativity.

PS. Arnold got paid more for that ad than you have earned in the last 20-25 years.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2014, 06:15:33 PM »
Truth be told, Vince never liked Arnold.

I'd love to hear what Arnold has to say about Vince.

"1"

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2014, 06:17:19 PM »
Arnold should train with Vince for a few weeks then his biceps would be bigger.

Vince is just like Arthur Jones but with machines for the 30th Century.

Vince - " Now you can breath out Arnold, but don't lose your posture "

Arnold-  It feels  FANTASTIC "

WooooSSHHHHHHHHHH

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2014, 06:29:58 PM »
Truth be told, Vince never liked Arnold.

I'd love to hear what Arnold has to say about Vince.

"1"

Nothing - Boom!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2014, 07:06:11 PM »
Tony, one thing puzzles me. You are a successful gym owner and entrepreneur. Why on earth would you come online and try to humiliate someone in the industry?
The way you treat others reflects on who you are. That some Getbiggers agree with you is surely not sufficient justification for continuing what you do.

I never hated Arnold. I didn't like being placed last by him and Paul Graham. I honestly feel that if someone of Arnold's standing in bodybuilding judges unfairly he
should never be allowed to have anything to do with judging or promoting contests again. It doesn't matter what I think because the IFBB is a closed club that
rewards those who play by their rules. That has always been the way they operate. No one will take any notice of what Arnold did except me.

I will remember what Tony has been posting on Getbig. I doubt if Arnold could be that nasty.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2014, 07:28:45 PM »
he needs good plastic surgeon  :D
you need a Lobotomy!

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2014, 07:35:06 PM »
Tony, one thing puzzles me. You are a successful gym owner and entrepreneur. Why on earth would you come online and try to humiliate someone in the industry?
The way you treat others reflects on who you are. That some Getbiggers agree with you is surely not sufficient justification for continuing what you do.

I never hated Arnold. I didn't like being placed last by him and Paul Graham. I honestly feel that if someone of Arnold's standing in bodybuilding judges unfairly he
should never be allowed to have anything to do with judging or promoting contests again. It doesn't matter what I think because the IFBB is a closed club that
rewards those who play by their rules. That has always been the way they operate. No one will take any notice of what Arnold did except me.

I will remember what Tony has been posting on Getbig. I doubt if Arnold could be that nasty.

The problem with you Vince, is that you can give it but can't take it.
You are always attacking someone and then dirty up like a little kid when you get it back.

Seriously dude, you are still going on about a placing in a show 30 years ago and have let it control your mind. This is actually pathetic and I guess sad.
Now you spend your days arguing on a board where no one likes you. You should be enjoying your golden years, not living with regret and grudges.

The way I see it, you are fair game and deserve all the shit you get. You troll threads, attack people, judge others, hate on anyone successful or not.

I'm not nasty, I just talk straight and stick up for family,friends and business partners.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2014, 08:06:26 PM »
The problem with you Vince, is that you can give it but can't take it.
You are always attacking someone and then dirty up like a little kid when you get it back.

Seriously dude, you are still going on about a placing in a show 30 years ago and have let it control your mind. This is actually pathetic and I guess sad.
Now you spend your days arguing on a board where no one likes you. You should be enjoying your golden years, not living with regret and grudges.

The way I see it, you are fair game and deserve all the shit you get. You troll threads, attack people, judge others, hate on anyone successful or not.

I'm not nasty, I just talk straight and stick up for family,friends and business partners.

Jesus, Tony, ease up on putting shit on me. Unbelievable for a guy like you. Why post that shit in public? So what if that is your opinion. That still is

a nasty thing to do. Your assessment of me isn't fair, either. I post lots of positive things here and have posted my theory about hypertrophy.

Have you posted anything like that? I also post lots of photos. So don't go accusing me of being negative all the time.

What are your posts about me if not trying to assassinate my character? Is that what you IFBB people are supposed to do? You know, silence

the critics of the IFBB. You have had the shits with me since I criticized the lineup at your last show. I can assure you I won't be attending any more of your events.

I like Melbourne and Victoria but I would rather be taking photos of Tree Ferns than muscleheads.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2014, 08:14:50 PM »
Whats up with that Flex Wheeler DVD Tony?

thx

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2014, 08:30:21 PM »
Whats up with that Flex Wheeler DVD Tony?

thx

Hey frank, it is still in production.  I have seen the trailer and quite a few interviews. It will be incredible.

Fakechestguy

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2014, 08:40:12 PM »
Hey frank, it is still in production.  I have seen the trailer and quite a few interviews. It will be incredible.

is it a Australian production?

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2014, 08:42:08 PM »
Tony your gyms are sick. That is all.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2014, 10:56:55 PM »
is it a Australian production?

An Australian guy, actually an English guy that has lived here for the last 10 years, Gay Phillips is producing it. Gary is best known for shooting the best ever Flex Wheeler pic ever.

I have done most of the interviews and we have got everyone giving their thoughts on Flex. His old fight coaches, Ronnie, Kevin, Dorian, Shawn, Chris and many, many more. I gpot Flex talking about all the stuff that has never been accurately discussed.

Honestly, will be one of the best bodybuilding docos DVDs ever.