Author Topic: Hmmm...........  (Read 4793 times)

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
Hmmm...........
« on: August 03, 2014, 06:00:35 PM »
Test E 250 mg with Deca 200mg...............or.. ........................ Test E 250 mg with Tren E 150..................... ..Never done Deca or Tren. Only cycle of REAL gear ive taken was 500mgs a week Of Test Cyp and that was only for 1 month.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
Re: Hmmm...........
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 09:34:39 PM »
200mg deca is a waste of time.

400mg year round just for joint comfort is not uncommon.

Just run an actual cycle..500 test 600 deca for 12-16 weeks 30 dbol for the first 4-6 weeks arimidex if needed.

Just my .02

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 03:38:47 AM »

Just run an actual cycle..500 test 600 deca for 12-16 weeks 30 dbol for the first 4-6 weeks arimidex if needed.

Just my .02
this....bump up the deca to 400 ot skip it and do 500mg test

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 06:11:15 AM »
why would you go from using 500mg from your first cycle to just 250mg? dosn;t sound right. You sure you have used before. I would skip the deca and go with EQ personally however if you really want to try the deca that is fine as well I just think you have little experience and it might backfire on you because to get some nice gains if you really have used 500mg before you should use at least 750mg of Test E this round and also about the same amount of EQ and during the later weeks bump up to a gram of each a week. if you use Deca keep it at 750mg Test E and 500mg Deca but have Nolva and adex on hand.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 07:48:34 AM »
If its second cycle just use test imo. Get used to running the basics u can accomplish alot with test in any form especially 2nd cycle. If goal is to bulk 500-750 week should do it doubt ude need more than that on 2nd cycle.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 04:28:43 PM »
If its second cycle just use test imo. Get used to running the basics u can accomplish alot with test in any form especially 2nd cycle. If goal is to bulk 500-750 week should do it doubt ude need more than that on 2nd cycle.
Yes. I agree.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 04:33:43 PM »
why would you go from using 500mg from your first cycle to just 250mg? dosn;t sound right. You sure you have used before. I would skip the deca and go with EQ personally however if you really want to try the deca that is fine as well I just think you have little experience and it might backfire on you because to get some nice gains if you really have used 500mg before you should use at least 750mg of Test E this round and also about the same amount of EQ and during the later weeks bump up to a gram of each a week. if you use Deca keep it at 750mg Test E and 500mg Deca but have Nolva and adex on hand.
I KNOW very little, that's why im here asking questions. If I did the Test and tren 1 cc twice a week, which would be 300 mg of Tren and 500mg of Test correct ?? and That 500mg a week of Test Cyp I did was 6 years ago.

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2014, 01:17:18 AM »
Nonsense, he can use 250 or 500 and still gain, no need at all to keep increasing.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2014, 02:35:53 AM »
Nonsense, he can use 250 or 500 and still gain, no need at all to keep increasing.

True but it just sounds odd using 500mg your first cycle and then wanting to use 250mg your 2nd cycle usually guys taper up not down, of course 250mg a week will work but if you have used 500mg in the past I wouldn"t expect as much as your first cycle I just don;t see how you can improve when using a smaller dose.

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2014, 07:14:53 AM »
True but it just sounds odd using 500mg your first cycle and then wanting to use 250mg your 2nd cycle usually guys taper up not down, of course 250mg a week will work but if you have used 500mg in the past I wouldn"t expect as much as your first cycle I just don;t see how you can improve when using a smaller dose.
Steroids work better by duration rather than large amounts over a shorter period of time.
If you intend taking steroids and are serious, 2 or 3 cycles a year is a waste, may as well stay on rather than constantly fucking around up and down and PCT.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2014, 01:55:46 PM »
Steroids work better by duration rather than large amounts over a shorter period of time.
If you intend taking steroids and are serious, 2 or 3 cycles a year is a waste, may as well stay on rather than constantly fucking around up and down and PCT.
^^^^^ just take breaks everyonce in a while.

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2014, 01:59:54 PM »

Just my .02

disagree bro 200 mg deca is a god solid start for anyone new to cycling. not gonna hurt a low dose like that it can only help

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2014, 06:06:56 AM »

Your body is not going to respond better to 250mg if you have been on 500mg before even if it was years ago. The guy is not going to get the same gains.How? He has had a way higher test level in the past so how would 250mg improve him from when he first used? I think staying on all year is what most people do but I think the body should take at least a 2 month detox phase maybe 3 months. I will agree most ignore that and stay on all year. You constantly have to fuck around and raise the dose and switch compounds to keep your body changing.
using Test at one dose all year is pointless if you are a bodybuilder it's fine if you are a HRT patient but not if your a bodybuilder.

if your a bodybuilder you have to constantly adjust doses and add compounds,drop compounds it can get tricky sometimes if you do it right, especially when you add in HGH and insulin and other peptides and anchileries. This is why the best bodybuilders hire people to help them.

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2014, 07:47:30 AM »
Your body is not going to respond better to 250mg if you have been on 500mg before even if it was years ago. The guy is not going to get the same gains.How? He has had a way higher test level in the past so how would 250mg improve him from when he first used? I think staying on all year is what most people do but I think the body should take at least a 2 month detox phase maybe 3 months. I will agree most ignore that and stay on all year. You constantly have to fuck around and raise the dose and switch compounds to keep your body changing.
using Test at one dose all year is pointless if you are a bodybuilder it's fine if you are a HRT patient but not if your a bodybuilder.

if your a bodybuilder you have to constantly adjust doses and add compounds,drop compounds it can get tricky sometimes if you do it right, especially when you add in HGH and insulin and other peptides and anchileries. This is why the best bodybuilders hire people to help them.

bullshit, what evidence do you have for that statement, years between courses, it would be like the first time.
ESfitness the biggest user on this forum would do way better if he got clean for a year and then statrted on 250mgs a week of pharma test.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2014, 08:19:35 AM »

+1.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2014, 09:42:02 PM »
disagree bro 200 mg deca is a god solid start for anyone new to cycling. not gonna hurt a low dose like that it can only help
I made solid gains on 200mg Decca a week for 12 weeks. Best ever. 600 i would look like a water balloon!