Author Topic: 2014 Olympia - Phil Heath needs to come in heavier if he wants to win!  (Read 5920 times)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Phil will need to come in heavier than ever before if he wants to win this year!

He's going to be dwarfed by Big Ramy and Kai Greene, so he needs to come in just as sharp but more massive. Can he do it?

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
He's going to be dwarfed by Big Ramy and Kai, so he needs to come in just as sharp but more massive. Can he do it?

massive? I doubt it, his conditioning is always good.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
He's going to be dwarfed by Big Ramy and Kai, so he needs to come in just as sharp but more massive. Can he do it?
Every year he is coming in better then the year before scoring a flawless card! If we like it or not Phil is on a roll and its not going to be over till the fat Lady sings.(fat lady concert in 2020)! If Ramy or Kai are still around thats there chance so get ready.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Phil will not lose.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Every year he is coming in better then the year before scoring a flawless card! If we like it or not Phil is on a roll and its not going to be over till the fat Lady sings.(fat lady concert in 2020)! If Ramy or Kai are still around thats there chance so get ready.

Bullshit, he has not improved in recent years.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
maybe the judges will improve and that will be the reason he will lose?too many people miss the evolution of judges from one year to the next, maybe this year they will be dialed in

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
How ever this year is going to be a very exciting Mr.O. All of the Athletes are putting a lot of hard work in to it. They really do, all of them. But only one can win. I cant wait for this year. Its going to be kick ass.
I still love the sport because of moments like this. When the moment of truth  arrives...

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
How ever this year is going to be a very exciting Mr.O. All of the Athletes are putting a lot of hard work in to it. They really do, all of them. But only one can win. I cant wait for this year. Its going to be kick ass.
I still love the sport because of moments like this. When the moment of truth  arrives...

+1

Good to see people who still follow the sport and get excited, i am not alone. feels good. 8)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
+1

Good to see people who still follow the sport and get excited, i am not alone. feels good. 8)
x2

Neptune100

• Getbig III
Phil doesn't need to be bigger. Bigger is only better to  a certain point.  Its all about quality for Phil.  He just needs to come shredded and in great condition at the weight he has been showing up the past few years and he will expose Ramy and Kai cause they both haven't brought great conditioning (Kai used to) in recent years and they probably won't this year.  

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Phil can not and will not get bigger. They will gift him first so I am interested in seeing who gets 2nd. I think it could be wolf. Kai was the winner in 2012 but his gut is not out of control and he was holding water last year.

It's kinda sad there really aren't any current pros I'm interested in.  :-\
Flex Lewis mr 212 is more exciting than the big guys.

The 90s were great and even the early 2000 were pretty good, quality of bodybuilding has gone way down.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Phil Heath doesn't need more mass at this point. Greene and Big Ramy "dwarfed" Heath last year but it didn't do either of them any good. Heath has defeated guys larger than himself his whole career.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
People still talking about Kai this Kai that  ::)

Give it up he's never going to win the O , year after year it's the same shit. Please stop

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

bigkid

• Getbig IV
Terrible advice

orion

• Getbig IV

Running down the middle of the highway is probably not the smartest move.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
Heath is maxed, peaked in 2010/2011... Still they would gift him the win no matter what, nothing the others can do...

XFACTOR

• Getbig V

Do you guys think Phil could actually run 1mile? Curious, as that's what "an athlete" should be able to do.

falco

• Getbig V
Phil just need to step onstage to win. Small or big. It has been decided already.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Running down the middle of the highway is probably not the smartest move.

True, but that's not just any ol' road.  That's the highway of heavies.  The freeway of freakensteins.  The road of heavy loads.  The training turnpike.  The...Road To The Olympia.!

Probably photoshopped.  Meh.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Bodybuilding is not always a size game.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
that lane is 17.4 heaths wide.

falco

• Getbig V
Bodybuilding is not always a size game.

It's to whom you have gayed payed your dues.

Neptune100

• Getbig III
People still talking about Kai this Kai that  ::)

Give it up he's never going to win the O , year after year it's the same shit. Please stop

Jay took 2nd 5 out of 6 years to Ronnie?  Difference was, Ronnie was on his decline and Heath isn't.  Kai just needs to be at his best in case Heath slips up.