Author Topic: Man, 21, kills himself trying to take gun selfie  (Read 2965 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Man, 21, kills himself trying to take gun selfie
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 05:19:12 AM »
say it over and over again. you always check if a mag is on there..remove... AND cock..hook and look to see if a round is in the chamber. Fucking Kids.

Fakechestguy

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 05:27:36 AM »
hahahhaah I'm glad.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 05:36:01 AM »
hahahhaah I'm glad.
I am shocked at how many People who run around with no real professional small arms Training skills. i always took it very serious. the weapon safety is only the beginning.. Shooting another.

Fakechestguy

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 06:06:44 AM »
I am shocked at how many People who run around with no real professional small arms Training skills. i always took it very serious. the weapon safety is only the beginning.. Shooting another.

would the trigger be that sensitive? or did he actually just pull it?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 06:18:24 AM »
I do not think so unless he was using a sniper weapon.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2014, 09:52:13 AM »
Darwinism at work..

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2014, 11:11:16 AM »
Ruining a perfectly good Ferrari hat and Grease lighting jacket

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2014, 06:59:38 PM »
say it over and over again. you always check if a mag is on there..remove... AND cock..hook and look to see if a round is in the chamber. Fucking Kids.

And the last one: keep your fucking booger-hook off the trigger.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2014, 07:00:51 PM »

Funny that...guns only go bang when the trigger is pulled.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2014, 07:09:33 PM »

Ditto. In some states you have to take a 3 day course. One day on safety and 2 days on legal (possible civil ramifications, deadly force law etc..) to even apply for a CCW. Here in Washington State its just an application fee and finger prints. Scares me because of something goes down around my family and I'm not around I'm scared some idiot with a hero complex, watched too many movies jackass is going to make a stupid decision and get people killed.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2014, 12:50:27 AM »
Ditto. In some states you have to take a 3 day course. One day on safety and 2 days on legal (possible civil ramifications, deadly force law etc..) to even apply for a CCW. Here in Washington State its just an application fee and fiver prints. Scares me because of something goes down around my family and I'm not around I'm scared some hero complex, watched too many movies jackass is going to make a stupid decision and get people killed.
pretty scary if you ask me. I was a Marksman with a Browning 9mm but i considered myself normal. In 3 Days youŽll learn Basics sure but Marksmanship principles takes time and practise. when you can really "Handle" the weapon then you can learn things like the "double tap". the good stuff. I understand people think different over there but training should be on going with small arms. i see videos all the time of Red Neck Dudes waving all sorts of weapons around like they are Special Forces... ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2014, 02:12:49 AM »
Another contender to take out this years Darwin Awards.
V

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2014, 06:52:21 AM »
Ditto. In some states you have to take a 3 day course. One day on safety and 2 days on legal (possible civil ramifications, deadly force law etc..) to even apply for a CCW. Here in Washington State its just an application fee and fiver prints. Scares me because of something goes down around my family and I'm not around I'm scared some hero complex, watched too many movies jackass is going to make a stupid decision and get people killed.

I was certified and taught that course in MA and again in FL. It was one day on safety and the other day on law.