Author Topic: Bodybuilders With sub-par Genetics Who Made It  (Read 4327 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Bodybuilders With sub-par Genetics Who Made It
« on: August 04, 2014, 06:59:11 AM »
When I mean made it, as in managed to be professional and get some form of recognition, you see them now and then and you can just tell from the frame they were never supposed to be doing this, but some how managed to pile on some muscle through you know and made the best of what they have. Guy Grundy springs to mind

Rich Gaspari

As opposed to naturally gifted bodybuilders

S

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Bodybuilders With sub-par Genetics Who Made It
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 08:51:00 AM »

:D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 09:17:46 AM »
When I mean made it, as in managed to be professional and get some form of recognition, you see them now and then and you can just tell from the frame they were never supposed to be doing this, but some how managed to pile on some muscle through you know and made the best of what they have. Guy Grundy springs to mind

Rich Gaspari

As opposed to naturally gifted bodybuilders

I have known Guy now for 23 years. I used to see him in Golds and i hated him.
But over time i became friends with him and see him change over the years. He is a great dad and is staying clean. But let me tell you, it wasn't always like this.
He had A very hard childhood and life all together but he really turned it around.
He is a good "guy"now. He used to pull some serious hot pussy. I'm not kidding you. That's why i  hated him.lol I was jealous i guess. Just being honest.

Simple Simon

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 10:48:10 AM »

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 12:57:29 PM »

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 03:32:42 PM »
Vince actually wouldn't look bad if he wasn't fat, lazy and stupid.

put him on a decent cycle and have him actually diet and lift weights and he would look ok.. most darker skinned black chaps have a fairly good response.

Grundys lumpy scar tissue souvenirs of his injecting days look so fucking awful now he's lost all the muscle they lived inside. I can only imagine what Rich Piano or other oilbags will look like when they lose all their muscle