Author Topic: FATASSOTUS bake sale bans at Schools taking hold. FUMO!  (Read 852 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: FATASSOTUS bake sale bans at Schools taking hold. FUMO!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 07:35:37 AM »
eh, I'd be pissed if I had a 1st grader that was drinking 2 cans of coke and/or swallowing ten rice krispie treats at school.

There is the problem - parents are not there to supervise during the day.  Nobody is saying you cannot buy your kid junk food, all the junk he/she wants, at the mall or walmart or a restaurant.  What they're saying is, when the kid is unsupervised, maybe we limit the obnoxious nature he/she will show after consuming a pile of junk.

Besides, 33, aren't you happy with this?  It'll save BILLIONS in healthcare costs.  There will be tens of thousands of kids who AREN'T diabetic by 35, because they didn't inhale coca-cola from age 11 to 34. 

I think the "Made by Obama" tag on it is what you hate here. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 07:37:17 AM »

::)

eh, I'd be pissed if I had a 1st grader that was drinking 2 cans of coke and/or swallowing ten rice krispie treats at school.

There is the problem - parents are not there to supervise during the day.  Nobody is saying you cannot buy your kid junk food, all the junk he/she wants, at the mall or walmart or a restaurant.  What they're saying is, when the kid is unsupervised, maybe we limit the obnoxious nature he/she will show after consuming a pile of junk.

Besides, 33, aren't you happy with this?  It'll save BILLIONS in healthcare costs.  There will be tens of thousands of kids who AREN'T diabetic by 35, because they didn't inhale coca-cola from age 11 to 34. 

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 07:49:21 AM »

I'd be pissed if I couldn't get a cupcake at a bake sale. 

I'm sure childhood obesity rates are going to plummet now though

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 08:04:32 AM »
The operative word is "SALE". This is a fundraiser.

Next thing you know, know, libs will act SHOCKED that the kiddies don't have enough $$$ for their trips, uniforms, etc.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 08:05:56 AM »

Next thing you know, know, libs will act SHOCKED that the kiddies don't have enough $$$ for their trips, uniforms, etc.

Michelle and Barack are two communist aholes and pieces of shit - both of them.   Only similarly worthless communist dreck support this garbage

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2014, 08:07:50 AM »

Yep, cancer wards and diabetic clinics are just loaded with bake-sale participants.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2014, 08:31:23 AM »
deleted

There is the problem - parents are not there to supervise during the day.  Nobody is saying you cannot buy your kid junk food, all the junk he/she wants, at the mall or walmart or a restaurant.  What they're saying is, when the kid is unsupervised, maybe we limit the obnoxious nature he/she will show after consuming a pile of junk.

Besides, 33, aren't you happy with this?  It'll save BILLIONS in healthcare costs.  There will be tens of thousands of kids who AREN'T diabetic by 35, because they didn't inhale coca-cola from age 11 to 34.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2014, 04:11:25 PM »

Good....serve some granola bars

Yeah, because there sooo much better ::)

How about keeping that fatass away from kids and schools. I promise you most parents know basic nutrition better than those two clown AND their "advisors".

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2014, 04:20:26 PM »

dont worry there will be a new tax proposed to cover that

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2014, 04:56:15 PM »
dont worry there will be a new tax proposed to cover that

According to straw higher taxes are a good thing especially when it's a bullshit tax.