Author Topic: Dem's vs GOP on economics.  (Read 17410 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Dem's vs GOP on economics.
« Reply #125 on: August 06, 2014, 07:44:30 PM »
you think you're more successful than a two term POTUS and you think I'm delusional

OK Joe Loco

whatever you need to tell yourself to get through the day

The fucker doesn't know how to do his job. This is a FACT you cannot accept.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #126 on: August 06, 2014, 07:48:38 PM »
So you really think he's doing a good job and if you were an employer this performance would be acceptable?

For liberals, yes, obama is doing a good job and they would consider him acceptable.

For conservatives, absolutely not.

If you look out your window or talk to people at any store or movie or whatever... I think you'll realize... at least 51% of the nation is LIBERAL.  Sure, they self-identify as conservative, kickass independent heroes that would save old ladies from burning buildings while sporting 11-inch penises and 155 IQs.  "self" identify ;)

But the polls are undeniable - the MAJORITY of americans have LIBERAL positions on most issues.  Coach, we live in a liberal nation.  It's a fact.  So for the majority of Americans, Obama IS doing a good job.  Sucks, but this is the case.  The majority of the nation can be WRONG, of course.  But it's important to realize so many people around you think obama is doing an okay job.  I mean, 11% of the nation thinkks congress is doing a good job... but Gallup has Obama at 41% today.  He's almost FOUR TIMES MORE POPULAR than congress... unreal, but it's the case.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: August 06, 2014, 07:50:13 PM »
Personally, I think he's doing a really shitty job as far as the future of america, our standing in the world, our long term mfng and economic viability.

But I'm in the minority on this :( 

many people don't care about the us debt clock.. they care about how much their food stamp card will go down if a republican is in office. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #128 on: August 06, 2014, 07:52:36 PM »
For liberals, yes, obama is doing a good job and they would consider him acceptable.

For conservatives, absolutely not.

If you look out your window or talk to people at any store or movie or whatever... I think you'll realize... at least 51% of the nation is LIBERAL.  Sure, they self-identify as conservative, kickass independent heroes that would save old ladies from burning buildings while sporting 11-inch penises and 155 IQs.  "self" identify ;)

But the polls are undeniable - the MAJORITY of americans have LIBERAL positions on most issues.  Coach, we live in a liberal nation.  It's a fact.  So for the majority of Americans, Obama IS doing a good job.  Sucks, but this is the case.  The majority of the nation can be WRONG, of course.  But it's important to realize so many people around you think obama is doing an okay job.  I mean, 11% of the nation thinkks congress is doing a good job... but Gallup has Obama at 41% today.  He's almost FOUR TIMES MORE POPULAR than congress... unreal, but it's the case.

What poll are you looking at???? No one give a shit about congress. We all know they're useless. Weren't you one of people who said the president is just a talking head? Take a good hard look and feel free to revise that thought.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #129 on: August 06, 2014, 07:53:31 PM »
Personally, I think he's doing a really shitty job as far as the future of america, our standing in the world, our long term mfng and economic viability.

But I'm in the minority on this :( 

many people don't care about the us debt clock.. they care about how much their food stamp card will go down if a republican is in office. 

Really shitty is the understatement of the year.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: August 06, 2014, 07:58:47 PM »
What poll are you looking at???? No one give a shit about congress. We all know they're useless. Weren't you one of people who said the president is just a talking head? Take a good hard look and feel free to revise that thought.

???

Obama is at 41% today.   www.gallup.com

Congress bounces between 11 and 15% - www.gallup.com

http://www.gallup.com/poll/1600/congress-public.aspx

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #131 on: August 06, 2014, 08:09:13 PM »
???

Obama is at 41% today.   www.gallup.com

Congress bounces between 11 and 15% - www.gallup.com

http://www.gallup.com/poll/1600/congress-public.aspx

dude, you're clearly having some kind of mental/emotional breakdown so tell yourself whatever you need to make it through the day

just don't expect the rest of us to join you in your delusion

Oh wait... pointing out the truth will cause him to make you get thrown off of here.   ::)

You can't argue with a stupid person or show them any facts or logic that contradicts their foolish beliefs.   It's a mental sickness.  Or perhaps it's just God "testing" them with delusions.  Who cares.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: August 06, 2014, 08:14:28 PM »
IMO, Obama/liberals will not be defeated.  Impossible.  The hispanic vote has moved from 44% bush to 27% romney.   Poor people vote dem, and obama's made a whole lotta poor people.

Do you know how repubs can regain the white house?   NOT by defeating obama - but by defeating LIBERALISM.  You don't do this by screaming "libs suck!" because it just makes them lock down no matter what.  The repubs/FOX have tried this since 2008 and they just keep losing elections, and the white house gap keeps getting wider.

The key to regaining the white house is to make americans stop wanting to be liberals, and start wanting to be conservatives.

You don't get people on your side by calling them names, wishing you could assault/beat them, calling them stupid, etc.  You convince them why conservative policy will help make the lives of them - and their offspring - better. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 06, 2014, 08:37:04 PM »
or just mental illness

Same thing really.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #134 on: August 06, 2014, 09:15:44 PM »
Joe is far beyond stupid at this point

Something must be going on with him because he truly seems to have lost touch with reality

Well, considering I have a proven record of being right about Obama and the left since about '09. Seems your reality is a bit more skewed than mine. For fucks sake, you a supposed finance major with a degree still can't understand basic business practice.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #135 on: August 06, 2014, 09:22:58 PM »
Well, considering I have a proven record of being right about Obama and the left since about '09. Seems your reality is a bit more skewed than mine. For fucks sake, you a supposed finance major with a degree still can't understand basic business practice.

yes you have a proven record of being right

I'm all for whatever you need to tell yourself to remain calm

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: August 06, 2014, 09:31:33 PM »

the thing about this day and age... the thing about obama... everybody KNEW what he would do.

Rush, Beck, they ALL called it.  Obama TOLD US what he'd do.  He was the #1 most liberal voting senator.

Here's an article from march 2008... obama TOLD US, very clearly, about his liberal policies.  It's all laid out.
http://prospect.org/article/obama-doctrine

He PROMISED to take over healthcare.  He warned us about rising energy costs.  He said he'd go after the border.   He said he wouldn't enact any exec orders on guns (and he hasn't).  He said he'd go into pakistan (mccain didnt' like that!) and he did, killing OBL.

For any good he's done (giving order to enter PAK for OBL), for all the bad he's done (there's plenty).  We all KNEW what was coming.  Coach, sadly, this is what 51% of americans WANT.  They want someone to hold their hand and manage their lives and give them food stamps and enforce moral bankruptcy and all that.  

Bush claimed he was a moderate republican.  Obama promised to be different.  HE IS!  Sucks all around, but the problem IS NOT obama.  Another liberal woudl just take his spot if he resigned tomorrow.  No, the problem is the inability to convince people "It is better to be a republican!"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2014, 01:47:01 AM »
yes you have a proven record of being right

I'm all for whatever you need to tell yourself to remain calm

Yeah, that birther crap really turned out to be correct.   ::)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: August 07, 2014, 05:25:25 AM »
The current economy is so great that 70% feel that their children won't have a better future than their own.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #139 on: August 07, 2014, 07:08:15 AM »
So now, comparing those (very commendable) accomplishments to Obama's failures. Would not consider that a more successful than what Obama has done with this country and when was a community organizer in Chicago? I know you're a good coach. There is no questioning that.

He successful because he reached the absolute top of his chosen profession.
Now what hes done, i see a shit ton of failures. Failures upon failures in my eyes. BUT thats my opinion of his policies.
I cant call him a failure because i dont like the Drone shit. It was a success to him because he wanted to use drones and he did.

Its like, I dont like Les Miles as a coach, but hes extremely successful because he coaches a top school in the top football conference (says espn).

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #140 on: August 07, 2014, 09:10:21 AM »
Now what hes done, i see a shit ton of failures. Failures upon failures in my eyes. BUT thats my opinion of his policies.
I cant call him a failure because i dont like the Drone shit. It was a success to him because he wanted to use drones and he did.

Its like, I dont like Les Miles as a coach, but hes extremely successful because he coaches a top school in the top football conference (says espn).

I give the man credit for getting elected to the U.S. Senate and president.  No small feat, especially when you look at his resume.  The thinnest resume I've ever seen for a president.  Luckiest politician of my lifetime.  How someone like that became the most powerful man in the world is downright scary.  But definitely impressive.

That said, his remarkable achievement doesn't mask the fact he is a horrible leader.  A painful lesson for the country that someone with no experience leading should not be learning while on the job. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #141 on: August 07, 2014, 09:15:20 AM »
I give the man credit for getting elected to the U.S. Senate and president.  No small feat, especially when you look at his resume.  The thinnest resume I've ever seen for a president.  Luckiest politician of my lifetime.  How someone like that became the most powerful man in the world is downright scary.  But definitely impressive.

That said, his remarkable achievement doesn't mask the fact he is a horrible leader.  A painful lesson for the country that someone with no experience leading should not be learning while on the job. 

the second paragraph, 100% opinion.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: August 07, 2014, 09:15:45 AM »
The thinnest resume I've ever seen for a president.  

Chester A. Arthur's main experience was collector for the Port of NY (and a few months as VP before Garfield was assassinated). And Grover Cleveland was mayor of Buffalo and governor of NY briefly.
yahoo

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 07, 2014, 09:24:56 AM »
the second paragraph, 100% opinion.

Actually my entire post is opinion, but there are a whole of facts supporting my opinion.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #144 on: August 07, 2014, 09:43:47 AM »

OD you just don't get it

If Obama really wants to be successful then after his second terms as POTUS is over instead of writing books, earning millions in speaking fees, consulting with future POTUS's and other world leaders etc... he needs to find a small storage facility that he can load up with rusty weights and old tractor tires and work for a very modest hourly wage as a glorified gym teacher.    Then he will finally have a taste of the sweet success that Joe Loco is talking about.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 07, 2014, 09:46:31 AM »
Chester A. Arthur's main experience was collector for the Port of NY (and a few months as VP before Garfield was assassinated). And Grover Cleveland was mayor of Buffalo and governor of NY briefly.
yahoo

If you're going to lie, like you do on this board daily, at least put a little more effort into it.  

Here is Arthur's background, which includes experience as a lawyer and Soldier.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_A._Arthur#Early_career

Here is Cleveland's background, which includes experience as a sheriff, mayor, and governor.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grover_Cleveland

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: August 07, 2014, 10:24:56 AM »
Actually my entire post is opinion, but there are a whole of facts supporting my opinion.

You accidentally a word, mang.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #147 on: August 07, 2014, 11:49:41 AM »
He failed and is not a successful (what ever he's supposed to be doing) and not successful at doing his job. If it was a success his approval numbers would be turned around and would the support of the American people. He doesn't. Just about what ever policy that he has tried to implement has failed miserably. From cash to klunkers to Obamacare to having the slowest economic turn around ever. Don't even bring up his foreign policies, between him, Kerry and Clinton (Killary) I don't know who's worse. He and the left in Washington literally have ZERO integrity and offer one lie to cover another lie.   

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 07, 2014, 11:51:57 AM »
The dumb in this thread man.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #149 on: August 07, 2014, 12:02:14 PM »
The dumb in this thread man.

Where's the success? Don't pull a lurker. Elaborate.