Author Topic: Disappearing Threads  (Read 26255 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Disappearing Threads
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2014, 04:40:48 PM »
It's kind of annoying that you couldn't see those threads for what they were too, to be honest.

Are you annoyed? Why would what I see or don't see annoy you?

I enjoyed a couple of those threads. Gimmicks can be just as much fun to converse with as anyone.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2014, 05:20:13 PM »
Are you annoyed? Why would what I see or don't see annoy you?

I enjoyed a couple of those threads. Gimmicks can be just as much fun to converse with as anyone.

I'm not really annoyed at all.  If you enjoy talking to those whose only purpose is to disrupt the forum, that's fine.   Doesn't matter to me.  Just don't expect threads like that to stay.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2014, 06:23:05 PM »
I'm not really annoyed at all.  If you enjoy talking to those whose only purpose is to disrupt the forum, that's fine.   Doesn't matter to me.  Just don't expect threads like that to stay.

Okay good. The way you put it, it seemed like you were saying it annoyed you. I just couldn't fathom how that was possible. I am a very pragmatic person. I know nothing is forever, especially a bunch of nonsense on an internet forum.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2014, 06:57:23 PM »
Okay good. The way you put it, it seemed like you were saying it annoyed you. I just couldn't fathom how that was possible. I am a very pragmatic person. I know nothing is forever, especially a bunch of nonsense on an internet forum.

The annoyance verbiage was just playing off your words.  Nothing on this forum actually annoys me in real life.  There's pains in the asses that ruin the forum for a while, but they get dealt with eventually.
Y

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2014, 08:31:40 PM »
They still exist in the moderator forum.

It does exist....  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2014, 11:39:38 PM »
OMR why did you delete your very own "house cleaning" thread?
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2014, 03:41:19 PM »
OMR why did you delete your very own "house cleaning" thread?

I guess Ron deleted it.  :D :D

Bad boy, OMR.
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2014, 04:04:55 PM »
I guess Ron deleted it.  :D :D

Bad boy, OMR.

It was deleted, because |Zeus| (whom I said would be removed) was removed. In other words, it served no more purpose.

We also removed WesGasporotto for impersonating a real NPC competitor by using his name and posting his pictures.

"1"

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2014, 04:49:57 PM »
You sure it wasn't deleted because it backfired on you? Lots of respected members here pointed out your wrong doings.
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2014, 06:35:32 PM »
It was deleted, because |Zeus| (whom I said would be removed) was removed. In other words, it served no more purpose.

We also removed WesGasporotto for impersonating a real NPC competitor by using his name and posting his pictures.

"1"

Ah , that Leopold "Zeus"  :D

1MR should be promoted to Megarator rank,  :D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2014, 12:56:27 PM »
You sure it wasn't deleted because it backfired on you? Lots of respected members here pointed out your wrong doings.

I didn't see any "respected members" pointing out any wrong doings. Not only that, if it had backfired on me, my purpose would have not been served, which was to remove |Zeus| for flooding the forum. That was done and then I went ahead and had a few other gimmicks removed.

I saw a bunch of gimmick accounts saying that that didn't like my work, accounts like:

WesGasparotto (Which I removed)
Your Average Gymrat (Which I removed)
|Zeus| (Which I removed)

Frank Clairmonte is still floating around serving as a gimmick account as well.

Oh and not to mention that Ron himself agreed with the house cleaning process I initiated. As far as I am concerned, he is the most "respected" member on here.

By the way Wolfox, you fancy yourself as well connected around here. Why don't you ask and see who were the moderators that actually motioned for your return in the moderator forum. I'll give you a clue, it was only 2 moderators and I was one of them.

"1"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2014, 01:05:06 PM »
I didn't see any "respected members" pointing out any wrong doings. Not only that, if it had backfired on me, my purpose would have not been served, which was to remove |Zeus| for flooding the forum. That was done and then I went ahead and had a few other gimmicks removed.

I saw a bunch of gimmick accounts saying that that didn't like my work, accounts like:

|Zeus| (Which I removed)

Oh and not to mention that Ron himself agreed with the house cleaning process I initiated. As far as I am concerned, he is the most "respected" member on here.

By the way Wolfox, you fancy yourself as well connected around here. Why don't you ask and see who were the moderators that actually motioned for your return in the moderator forum. I'll give you a clue, it was only 2 moderators and I was one of them.

"1"

How did the gimmick, WesGasparotto manage to earn blue stars?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2014, 01:13:37 PM »
How did the gimmick, WesGasparotto manage to earn blue stars?

He posted pictures of an actual NPC competitor and used the NPC competitor's name as well.

That competitor was notified, he verified it wasn't him and then the gimmick was removed.

That same gimmick also admitted to the fact that he was not WesGasparotto.

If someone uses a real person's name to tarnish the industry's reputation, that can be disastrous for any of their future placings.

If you say that all NPC judges are Gay4Pay participants, guess what happens next time you pretend to step on stage, Jocelyn Pelletier will always place ahead of you.

"1"

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2014, 01:19:54 PM »

|Zeus| (Which I removed)

"1"

Actually, I'm not well connected. I pretty much keep it on the public forum rather than behind the scenes. I'm not one to gossip through private messages. But I knew you were one of the mods. You and probably Princess L. For the most part I followed the rules so my return was expected.

That doesn't change the fact that I have to keep you in check. If I feel that you're in the wrong - i will call you out on it. If I feel you're in the right - I'll give you kudos.

WesGasparottos only wrong doing was using someone else's name. He openly admitted it wasn't him. He could have been given the option of a name change or ban.
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2014, 02:07:32 PM »
He posted pictures of an actual NPC competitor and used the NPC competitor's name as well.

That competitor was notified, he verified it wasn't him and then the gimmick was removed.

That same gimmick also admitted to the fact that he was not WesGasparotto.

If someone uses a real person's name to tarnish the industry's reputation, that can be disastrous for any of their future placings.

If you say that all NPC judges are Gay4Pay participants, guess what happens next time you pretend to step on stage, Jocelyn Pelletier will always place ahead of you.

"1"

Forgive me for being just a little amused that the powers that be can be so easily duped. I suspected WesGasparatto was a gimmick from the onset. It wasn't difficult to verify.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2014, 02:48:18 PM »

Forgive me for being just a little amused that the powers that be can be so easily duped. I suspected WesGasparatto was a gimmick from the onset. It wasn't difficult to verify.

I wasn't convinced of his bullshit.

That's why I was nice enough to contact the real NPC competitor, get confirmation that he would never post material defaming the NPC/IFBB and then had the account removed.

You just can't do shit like that. Some of these guys (NPC competitors) are into bodybuilding as a means of establishing an actual career and when you tarnish their names by making the NPC & IFBB look very bad, it trickles down and destroys any chances they might have of making it.

"1"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2014, 03:28:23 PM »
I'll give you a clue, it was only 2 moderators and I was one of them.

"1"

Correct - everyone else said "who is that"?
Y

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2014, 03:54:53 PM »

Or my favorite, "Why let Shizzo have 2 handles on the open forum?"

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2014, 05:16:26 PM »
Or my favorite, "Why let Shizzo have 2 handles on the open forum?"

"1"
???

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2014, 07:08:57 PM »

I'm that guy whose cock is always in your mouth.

Hence you always following me around like the good groupie bitch you are.

A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2014, 07:51:18 PM »
I'm that guy whose cock is always in your mouth.

Hence you always following me around like the good groupie bitch you are.

No, you're the admitted bisexual who melted off the board under your current handle, and who was laughed off the board so bad under your prior one that you can't even admit who you were.

Y

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2014, 08:47:43 PM »

Yes, I love holding Wolfox's nutts. I follow him around like the good groupie bitch that I am. Men occupy my mind and time - hence this post and many others where I follow wolfox around.

Keeping following me you hoe. It's good knowing that I occupy your little bitch made mind.
A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2014, 04:59:25 AM »
Quote from: Wolfox on April 07, 2014, 04:41:06 PM
I have to give him kudos for owning me into oblivion one time, but he is an overall shitty poster who contributes nothing to the forum.   And truthfully, I'm sick of everybody here kissing each other's ass all the time and nobody gives me credit for owning fatmc and OMR any time I feel like.  I am probably the best on the board at doing this, but nobody gives me respect.

And no one - joke's on you, I'm bi, not gay and I don't care what any of you dicks think since I own your minds and thoughts.   I get laid by more guys and girls than most of you combined.

I'm done with this shithole.   I'm leaving this forum for good.   Shizz, bro, you know where to reach me.
Y

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2014, 12:49:00 PM »
What an idiot falling for fake posts. Ask Ron...some mod edited that post.

Youre like an ex girlfriend all on my cock. Keep following me. Keep posting about me. Its good to know im of importance to you. Youre such a birch like that. Pathetic.
A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2014, 01:14:19 PM »
What an idiot falling for fake posts. Ask Ron...some mod edited that post.

Youre like an ex girlfriend all on my cock. Keep following me. Keep posting about me. Its good to know im of importance to you. Youre such a birch like that. Pathetic.

Since you're an admitted bisexual, I'm not surprised you keep making cock references.

Y