Author Topic: Get out of the squat rack  (Read 9542 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Get out of the squat rack
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2014, 09:03:22 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2014, 09:23:17 AM »
I once owned a fat bitch over the leg extension she had her towel on the machine while she was chatting to another girl on the other of the gym, so I took off the towel and started using it, she came over saying hey I am using that,
  I told her this is not your home gym dont put your towel if you are not working out, the gym is a place for people who are serious about getting in shape.

If they were serious about getting in shape they'd be nowhere near the leg extension.
Y

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2014, 09:38:32 AM »
Total Meathead mentality.

What's next, they need to get out of the squat rack if they don't squat enough weight? Don't go ass to the grass? Aren't in Beast Mode enough for you?

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2014, 10:34:48 AM »
This.  and if I was on the leg extension machine, and you came at me correctly....I would gladly let you use it.

I laugh  at people that sit there and stew in the anger, and don't open their mouths and solve the problem.  do you think you're going to get into a fight or something ?   ::)
at the Mecca u almost never run in to that problem. Still one of the coolest gyms in the world most peeps have great attitudes. If someone's taking their good ol time u ask to work in. Rarely do I ever get a no. Remember where the other guy put the pin n replace it there. Be polite. A real man has muscles n manners. Children have bad attitudes n tantrums.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2014, 10:35:51 AM »
Yes it's best to display "mass with class" when doing battle in the gym.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2014, 10:49:43 AM »
I hang a hamak on the squat rack and take a nap.  After I wake up, I replace the hamak with an oven rack and some charcoal underneath and grill me some steaks.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2014, 10:51:43 AM »
I perform triceps kickbacks balancing on the lying leg curl machine.   Why?  Cause I can.  What's anybody gonna do about it?  Nothin.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2014, 10:52:45 AM »
I hang a hamak on the squat rack and take a nap.  After I wake up, I replace the hamak with an oven rack and some charcoal underneath and grill me some steaks.

exactly loco....exactly

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2014, 10:54:19 AM »
I place the moveable squat racks in front of the dumbell racks and squat there.  And?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2014, 10:55:49 AM »
I place the moveable squat racks in front of the dumbell racks and squat there.  And?

LOL

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2014, 01:06:24 PM »
at the Mecca u almost never run in to that problem. Still one of the coolest gyms in the world most peeps have great attitudes. If someone's taking their good ol time u ask to work in. Rarely do I ever get a no. Remember where the other guy put the pin n replace it there. Be polite. A real man has muscles n manners. Children have bad attitudes n tantrums.

Trained there twice...I was just there last month.  Cool gym

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2014, 01:22:56 PM »
Total Meathead mentality.

What's next, they need to get out of the squat rack if they don't squat enough weight? Don't go ass to the grass? Aren't in Beast Mode enough for you?

I've one heard an anecdote about the Stahlwerk 31 underground gym in Germany, where David Hoffmann trains. You're only allowed to train there when you're able to squat, bench press & deadlift a certain weight.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2014, 03:23:49 PM »
I go to the gym and jog in place on the incline bench. I'm not exercising I'm just hoping someone will say something so I can start a fight because I feel the need the "prove" myself because I'm insecure.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2014, 03:26:24 PM »
I go to the gym and jog in place on the incline bench. I'm not exercising I'm just hoping someone will say something so I can start a fight because I feel the need the "prove" myself because I'm insecure.

Make sure you make some random kung fu movements

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2014, 05:58:16 PM »
I never ask to "work in" because I hate it and I figure everyone else does too.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2014, 06:05:06 PM »
Make sure you make some random kung fu movements
haha. I hate wen people break out in random Kung fu forms in the middle of the gym. Between sets. Yes. I've seen it.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2014, 06:07:02 PM »
haha. I hate wen people break out in random Kung fu forms in the middle of the gym. Between sets. Yes. I've seen it.

Well excuse me..

Can I at least shadow box?

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2014, 06:33:43 PM »
I never ask to "work in" because I hate it and I figure everyone else does too.

I think of it as me punishing the people I am working in with cause they are taking too long and I just revel in  just how uncomfortable the situation is.  I don't hate it cause I always lift more than whoever I am working in with, which I'm sure makes them feel somewhat conscious of that fact. Its kind of saying without saying, "this is how you do it, now shut up, lift and move out"

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2014, 06:42:13 PM »
The squat rack is not for doing curls or dumbbell press, I had to chase away a twink today why dont lifters get it that if you are not squatting say away from the squat rack.

I want to own a gym just so I kick people like that out. Also those that are too retarded to return the dumbbells in it's proper place or just simply
leave them in the middle of the gym floor when they're donne.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2014, 08:22:43 PM »
I often finish my tri workout finishing off my pump by pushing the front door to the gym opened n closed. I try to work up to sets of fifty. Sometimes n idiot will try to interupt me because they want in or out. I tell em to wait their turn. There's more than one use for a door and just because they have a membership doesn't mean they own the door. Clueless dumbshits.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 06, 2014, 02:47:44 AM »

:D ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 06, 2014, 02:50:07 AM »
I've one heard an anecdote about the Stahlwerk 31 underground gym in Germany, where David Hoffmann trains. You're only allowed to train there when you're able to squat, bench press & deadlift a certain weight.

I am not in total disagreement with that. A hardcore gym is meant to hardcore bodybuilders. Newbies can always choose other gyms to built some foundation.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #97 on: August 06, 2014, 03:12:51 AM »
I am not in total disagreement with that. A hardcore gym is meant to hardcore bodybuilders. Newbies can always choose other gyms to built some foundation.

It's might help to create a certain atmosphere, but they're always strong members with antisocial behaviour (talking loud, not re-racking the weights, etc).
It's different tho in a basement gym where I train every now and then, and I think the reason is more social control.

Simple Simon

« Reply #98 on: August 06, 2014, 07:30:58 AM »
Obviously not a commercial venture.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: August 06, 2014, 07:45:28 AM »
I train in a gym where people are asked to leave if they repeatedly use bad form.