Author Topic: So walk me through this...  (Read 4555 times)

Dicki_Nurmom

• Getbig II
  • FILT RULES!
So walk me through this...
« on: August 04, 2014, 02:38:40 PM »
I'm in Canada and have found lots of sites online who advertise gear... (if you have any suggestions about quality sites please PM)...

I'm an experienced lifter who's never touched gear... my goals are to support getting sub-10% BF (yes i know how to diet and i'm at about 16% right now) and increase both my power movements and aerobic capacity (not going for the BBer look)...

thoughts?

Dicki_Nurmom

• Getbig II
  • FILT RULES!
Re: So walk me through this...
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 02:42:11 PM »
thinking test e, dbol, maybe clen

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 05:35:27 AM »
thinking test e, dbol, maybe clen

You'll find it hard to get help when you're inexperienced, you dont need gear to get to an average bf% and I'd recommend you aim for atleast 12% before using injectables.

Test e and dbol isnt going to be fun at 16% with water retention and your going to look worse in the mirror because of it with a worse read on whats actually happening to your body.

Start working towards lowering bf% with diet and training when you notice results then you can add clen to speed up the process but an average bf is achieveable without.

When your around 10% - 12%, you can consider using what you mentioned you may want to consider using a drier oral like winstrol or anavar though if strength/lean gains are your goal, you'll probably ignore what I've said and dive in and do it anyway if you havent already which is why most people dont bother offering info in the first place, and if thats the case all I can say is prepare to be possibly underwhelmed with your results, depending on what you're expecting of course.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 06:07:35 AM »
You don;t need gear to get leaner. You can get leaner naturally,sounds like your looking for a shortcutt but let me tell you if you do it the right way by training your ass off and doing cardio daily and limiting water intake,dropping sodium,maybe switching to a keto diet you will drop BF%. There is no reason you can;t get to around 7-8% BF naturally and I'll tell you if you do that and then start a cycle you will thank me, your gains will be way better then if you started at 16% BF.

If you started at 16% BF you are asking to get stuck and possibly put on more BF% and hold water. Your gains will be crazy better if you started naturally at 7-8% BF rather then 16 bF%.
Pointless to run a cycle at 16% BF especially your first cycle. Your way off-season. It will take alot of hard work but once you reach this goal and I bet you can if you put your mind to it you will blow up once you start cycling Test,Deca and whatever Oral you want to use when your 7-8%.

I think your first cycle for almost anybody should be Test E and EQ 750mg of each a week maybe even a gram of each during the later weeks what will happen is you will get even puffier from the test and that's not the look you want.

If you want some drugs to cutt up on just use some ephedrine and a good diet and training regimen. you could just do a good old ECA stack and diet and train. It sounds hard going from 16%BF to 7-8%BF but if you really have that as your goal it is not that hard. your only off by 8%BF. Some of these pros who over-bulk on the off-season have to lose 50-70 lbs and lose 10-12%BF if not more.

Dicki_Nurmom

• Getbig II
  • FILT RULES!
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 07:00:15 PM »
Thanks for the advice. Thoughts on clean?

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 02:59:53 AM »
Thanks for the advice. Thoughts on clean?

you mean clen? I would use ephedrine over clen just because I think it is a bit safer,clen would work in the same manner but you better have a good source that has perfectly dosed tabs.

Dicki_Nurmom

• Getbig II
  • FILT RULES!
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 05:26:06 AM »
you mean clen? I would use ephedrine over clen just because I think it is a bit safer,clen would work in the same manner but you better have a good source that has perfectly dosed tabs.

Yeah. Autocorrect.

K. I don't like eca because of the excess caffeine but I find ephedrine does wonders for appetite control.

Dicki_Nurmom

• Getbig II
  • FILT RULES!
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2014, 03:35:59 PM »
hmmm... reading...

thoughts on anavar + EQ? 

no test... thinking this would be the optimal joint combination for a runner

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2014, 03:14:59 AM »