Author Topic: Getbig Players - Advice needed and Creep Factor potential  (Read 17571 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Getbig Players - Advice needed and Creep Factor potential
« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2014, 02:04:06 PM »
Had to respond to this thread from my phone, skorp is correct here, as a woman if you email me and I did not give you my email addy you are going straight to stalker file.

does he go to the "stalker file" even if he's extremely good looking or successful?

E
E

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2014, 02:12:54 PM »
does he go to the "stalker file" even if he's extremely good looking or successful?

E

Bingo, like it was said earlier, if you are good looking you're romantic, if you aren't you're a stalker.  Sending an email is not stalkerish, sending multiples might be.  Showing up at her work is creepy as shit.  Calling her work will get you a restraining order.  It's all a game anyways.  I hit the ball to her and now it's in her court.  Women love making a guy wait.  Lots of unknowns.  She may be too shy to reply back, she might already have a boyfriend or husband and was lying to me.  Who knows.....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2014, 03:50:49 PM »
If you have not heard back by now, shes already interested in another man.

Oh well, at least you tried.
X

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2014, 03:55:31 PM »

E

Believe it or not, looks don't always trump unwanted behavior. That goes for men and women.

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2014, 03:59:55 PM »
Bingo, like it was said earlier, if you are good looking you're romantic, if you aren't you're a stalker.  Sending an email is not stalkerish, sending multiples might be.  Showing up at her work is creepy as shit.  Calling her work will get you a restraining order.  It's all a game anyways.  I hit the ball to her and now it's in her court.  Women love making a guy wait.  Lots of unknowns.  She may be too shy to reply back, she might already have a boyfriend or husband and was lying to me.  Who knows.....

It's not stalkerish that you emailed her in and of itself, let's not be dramatic, it's that she didn't give you her email addy. But it's already done, who knows, she might respond positively to it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2014, 04:19:06 PM »

'A' for effort and 'F' for achievment

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2014, 05:04:55 PM »
Believe it or not, looks don't always trump unwanted behavior. That goes for men and women.

my point is there are countless examples of guys doing the same thing blanco did and it being "romantic" because he was hot and it being "creepy" because he was ugly, and then some will think it's "creepy" no matter what the guy looks like

i guess it depends on the chick, it's just funny how she can be so complimentary and then think of him as "creepy" for contacting her the only way he could, they seem to go from one extreme (he' so hot) to the other (he's a creep) within a minute

it's very judgmental, which makes them very hypocritical considering they hate it when guys judge them

E
E

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2014, 05:33:58 PM »
3 options here:

1.  You email her, and she's cool with it.
2.  You email her, and she thinks you're a stalker.
3.  You do nothing, and go back to your hand.

What's it going to be?   :D

This

You have nothing to lose except your reputation.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2014, 06:22:18 PM »
That's how it goes. Girls want compliments but only from the right guy. I saw this girl. Just gorgeous and nicely told her that. She gives me a dirty look. I replied bluntly " I gave you a nice compliment at least say thank you". She said thanks. Hahaha.
I had one chick be the biggest bitch to me all the time to only find out that she liked me. Wtf! Insecurities I guess.

my point is there are countless examples of guys doing the same thing blanco did and it being "romantic" because he was hot and it being "creepy" because he was ugly, and then some will think it's "creepy" no matter what the guy looks like

i guess it depends on the chick, it's just funny how she can be so complimentary and then think of him as "creepy" for contacting her the only way he could, they seem to go from one extreme (he' so hot) to the other (he's a creep) within a minute

it's very judgmental, which makes them very hypocritical considering they hate it when guys judge them

E

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2014, 06:23:36 PM »
Ryan Gosselin in the notebook is romantic. But George Constanza in the same role would be creepy. Right ladies???

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2014, 06:51:25 PM »
if she knows you're being creepy it means you're doing it wrong

pretty much anything can be engineered with careful planning :)
"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2014, 06:55:20 PM »
if she knows you're being creepy it means you're doing it wrong

pretty much anything can be engineered with careful planning :)
It was a simple email. If she found it creepy then she has deeper issues. I think I fucked up leaving it open ended instead of being insistent that I hear back. Not sure why chicks think anything a guy does is creepy now. They throw their whole lives in Facebook and get mad if you comment.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2014, 07:03:10 PM »
email writing is an art

every word must have an intentention!!!!!!
"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #88 on: August 06, 2014, 07:12:25 PM »
email writing is an art

every word must have an intentention!!!!!!

For all I know it went to her spam filter and she doesn't even know I sent it.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #89 on: August 06, 2014, 07:21:56 PM »
For all I know it went to her spam filter and she doesn't even know I sent it.

It sounds a bit like you are working up an excuse to send a second email :-\

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #90 on: August 06, 2014, 09:23:01 PM »
Basille's plan would work in the 70 and 80's before email, cell phones and texting.  Catching her off guard at work with a call can be a huge deal killer.  Even if she didn't find it creepy I'm pretty sure her friends would and brainwash her into thinking it.  Most girls friends are jealous bitches and even if they found it romantic they wouldn't tell her that out of their pitiness.
an email is very innocent.  She can do what she wants without pressure.  She may have deleted it or even drafted a reply and is waiting to send.  Never know people's intentions.  At this point anymore communication from me would be a desperate move.  

Bullshit. Let me put it nicely. If you have to ask for the advices of Getbiggers what does that tell us? You have no clue about what to do.

The bottom line is you failed twice. First you left the club without contact details and a second date. Second she hasn't replied to your email.

I would know what to say but you are so afraid of being rejected you get rejected for not having enough confidence. A confident guy would call her no worries at all.

Sure you have to consider if things are appropriate but you are in a desperate situation and badly want to see her again. So risk everything and find out what she thinks.

That way you don't continue to make a fool of yourself posting all your doubts and worries. Send her this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdJIpyiupJo

Do you think the female brain is capable of changing over the decades? Not one iota. You will always wonder what the heck is going on in their heads.

Do you know how to win a gal? Does she have a boyfriend. All basic stuff you have to find out at the beginning.

Keep using your brain because we know what the end result will be!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #91 on: August 06, 2014, 09:34:27 PM »
What is this creep bullshit. You young guys are missing out on good advice. I know more about training than most here.

I probably know more about dating females than most here. Imagine if you guys were your age but

had the wisdom and experience of someone who is 72? That would be an huge advantage.

Don't worry about being creepy. If you don't have a girlfriend that sucks. So you have to do something different or else you will remain dateless.

You meet a gal and what do you talk about? Her! You become an expert in her. She is interested in the subject. When you get some feedback

that she might be interested in you then you ask for contact details. If you get a phone number call it to check right there. Or send her a message.

The devices change but the formula remains the same. The guys at my gym would rather have a seminar in how to pick up chicks than one on muscles.

I haven't done one because it would be disrespectful to my family.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #92 on: August 06, 2014, 10:02:18 PM »
Show up to her job wearing this mask

X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #93 on: August 06, 2014, 11:03:40 PM »

Could be a dozen different reasons. Like I said earlier, if it was me I'd already have forgotten about it. If she pops up....bonus

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #94 on: August 06, 2014, 11:07:36 PM »
Could be a dozen different reasons. Like I said earlier, if it was me I'd already have forgotten about it. If she pops up....bonus

Agreed. If he does not hear from her, I am sure he will live to see another day.
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #95 on: August 06, 2014, 11:08:35 PM »
Doesn't the OP realize women are vile whores who are all over you one day and gone the next? 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #96 on: August 06, 2014, 11:37:52 PM »
It was a simple email. If she found it creepy then she has deeper issues. I think I fucked up leaving it open ended instead of being insistent that I hear back. Not sure why chicks think anything a guy does is creepy now. They throw their whole lives in Facebook and get mad if you comment.

Okay, you need help.

Dear Hottie,

What a pleasure meeting someone special like you at the club the other night. I thought we had a lot in common and I was looking forward to seeing you again.

I got distracted by my mates who needed my help. We found the poor bugger outside but when we tried to get back into the club we failed. That reminded me

of the song by Springsteen when he begged the bouncer to let him in to see his gal. Gosh, what a disappointment. I didn't get your contact details but I remembered

where you worked so I just have to email you if there is the slightest chance we could catch up again. Maybe see you at the club again? Name a night and I will be

there. I guess an attractive gal like you gets a lot of guys chasing her. You really are a great gal.

Bye,

EDB

Include your mobile number in case she wants to text or call you.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #97 on: August 06, 2014, 11:43:50 PM »
Doesn't the OP realize women are vile whores who are all over you one day and gone the next? 

Tell me who hurt you Calfzilla. What was her name?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 06, 2014, 11:46:10 PM »

We've all been hurt, brother.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #99 on: August 06, 2014, 11:49:24 PM »

Its pretty hot how you stand up for other men on her. Gives me the chills, broskie.
X