Author Topic: Doing the right thing - a typically British tale... (sort of)  (Read 1554 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Doing the right thing - a typically British tale... (sort of)
« on: August 05, 2014, 08:14:09 AM »
A while ago, I sort of accidentally stood up a Finnish girl who for some reason got it into her head I was going to take her to London for the day. That night I was out with the boys and a girl came over. Turns out she was from Finland. Now this is in Hampshire UK which is not known for it's large Finnish community.

We were chatting, she was attractive (or I was drunk) and she asked "will you take me home tonight?". Of course, I agreed and all was peachy... till the bar closed and some guy came over and said to her "are you coming home now dear?" She took a look at him, pointed at me and said "No, I'm going home with him".

The guy looked at me and said "That's my wife" as his mates started to wander over to see what the issue was.

At that point, I'm just fucking thrilled to bits to be out with 3 mates, one of whom is in a wheelchair and in a town that's not our home town.

Anyway,  there I am - with some fucked up Finnish chick using me to get at her husband and thinking this is a karmic reaction to not taking the other Finnish chick out.

There's no right words to say. The guys will either take it out on me or not and we can't even do a sharp one to the car 'cause we have to load my mate in and the whole wheelchair thing doesn't make for a very speedy exit.

So I just shake my head, no point saying anything to the husband and we head to the car park. Not long after (probably after an argument with her husband) fucking psycho-Finn chick comes out to find us - I duck my head down as I'm by the boot putting the wheelchair in the back. I'm hidden well 'till my mate Miles clocks her and shouts - "he's over here". She spots me and comes over. Miles thinks he's a bit of a funny fucker.  Actually - looking back - it was funny. Cnut.

2 minutes later, her boyfriend and his mates are coming over, wheelchair is stowed - psycho bitch is now trying to get in the car, so there's a couple of choices.

1) Argue with her, don't let her in the car and hope the lads don't come & kick the shit out of me.
2) Let her in, take her home and give her a length. Probably after a car chase.

What to do?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Doing the right thing - a typically British tale... (sort of)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 09:12:10 AM »
A while ago, I sort of accidentally stood up a Finnish girl who for some reason got it into her head I was going to take her to London for the day. That night I was out with the boys and a girl came over. Turns out she was from Finland. Now this is in Hampshire UK which is not known for it's large Finnish community.

We were chatting, she was attractive (or I was drunk) and she asked "will you take me home tonight?". Of course, I agreed and all was peachy... till the bar closed and some guy came over and said to her "are you coming home now dear?" She took a look at him, pointed at me and said "No, I'm going home with him".

The guy looked at me and said "That's my wife" as his mates started to wander over to see what the issue was.

At that point, I'm just fucking thrilled to bits to be out with 3 mates, one of whom is in a wheelchair and in a town that's not our home town.

Anyway,  there I am - with some fucked up Finnish chick using me to get at her husband and thinking this is a karmic reaction to not taking the other Finnish chick out.

There's no right words to say. The guys will either take it out on me or not and we can't even do a sharp one to the car 'cause we have to load my mate in and the whole wheelchair thing doesn't make for a very speedy exit.

So I just shake my head, no point saying anything to the husband and we head to the car park. Not long after (probably after an argument with her husband) fucking psycho-Finn chick comes out to find us - I duck my head down as I'm by the boot putting the wheelchair in the back. I'm hidden well 'till my mate Miles clocks her and shouts - "he's over here". She spots me and comes over. Miles thinks he's a bit of a funny fucker.  Actually - looking back - it was funny. Cnut.

2 minutes later, her boyfriend and his mates are coming over, wheelchair is stowed - psycho bitch is now trying to get in the car, so there's a couple of choices.

1) Argue with her, don't let her in the car and hope the lads don't come & kick the shit out of me.
2) Let her in, take her home and give her a length. Probably after a car chase.

What to do?

Her man would have jumped you for arguing with her (white knighting), or he would hwve jumped you for going to fuck her. If you're going to fight, you might as well 'give her a length'.*

* love it, saving that in my Cool Idiom Booklet.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 09:14:22 AM »
I would get out of the car, slap the bitch hard and grab her by the arm take her to her husband and tell him "be a real man and control your bitch" and throw the bitch at his chest....take a couple of steps back whilst glaringly staring at him then spit on the floor (for no reason) and walk back to my mates.

S

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 10:01:11 AM »
I would get out of the car, slap the bitch hard and grab her by the arm take her to her husband and tell him "be a real man and control your bitch" and throw the bitch at his chest....take a couple of steps back whilst glaringly staring at him then spit on the floor (for no reason) and walk back to my mates.

Well I was trying to remain nice. Personally I would have pushed my friend in the wheelchair toward the aggressor and shouted "he was feeling her up!", and then make a run for it.