Author Topic: Vegetable hooligan threatens the Adonis Principles and heme iron  (Read 2522 times)

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
Two deranged militant vegans called 'Freeley the banana girl' and 'Durianrider' are spreading massive untruths about the power of the heme iron and Adonis principles. Hundreds of thousands of subscribers are fed with this nonsense of how to attain the supreme physique through poisonous amounts of potassium drenched banana diets.

"Meat eaters get too much fat in their diet and fat obviously makes you fat. Fruit on the other hand makes you lean since it only contains carbohydrates and can't be stored as fat"

One of many horrific qoutes from these two protein haters. They are a severe threat to the world of man thongs and motel wrestling.  >:(

Will provide youtube links once I get home on a computer.

Obviously bb related since they both claim to be lifting yet still suffer from severe YLLS sundrome and the dude looks like a malnourished Treblinka survivor. Claim to be working out 40h a week yet vanishes as soon as he puts on a t-shirt, oh brother.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Vegetable hooligan threatens the Adonis Principles and heme iron
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 11:22:19 AM »
I bet that they believe that eating chicken will eventually turn people into a chickens

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 11:59:12 AM »
I bet that they believe that eating chicken will eventually turn people into a chickens

lol

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 08:54:24 PM »
Two deranged militant vegans called 'Freeley the banana girl' and 'Durianrider' are spreading massive untruths about the power of the heme iron and Adonis principles. Hundreds of thousands of subscribers are fed with this nonsense of how to attain the supreme physique through poisonous amounts of potassium drenched banana diets.

"Meat eaters get too much fat in their diet and fat obviously makes you fat. Fruit on the other hand makes you lean since it only contains carbohydrates and can't be stored as fat"

One of many horrific qoutes from these two protein haters. They are a severe threat to the world of man thongs and motel wrestling.  >:(

Obviously bb related since they both claim to be lifting yet still suffer from severe YLLS sundrome and the dude looks like a malnourished Treblinka survivor. Claim to be working out 40h a week yet vanishes as soon as he puts on a t-shirt light is reflected off him, oh brother.

Fixed. No t-shirt required for him to vanish.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 09:22:07 PM »
Durianrider smells!

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 09:45:27 PM »

You are what you eat?  ;)

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 09:46:19 PM »
Durianrider smells!

I would think so. Durian...  :-X

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2014, 09:48:36 PM »
I would think so. Durian...  :-X

You came through for me, bertha. You got it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2014, 09:48:50 PM »

Obviously bb related since they both claim to be lifting yet still suffer from severe YLLS sundrome and the dude looks like a malnourished Treblinka survivor. Claim to be working out 40h a week yet vanishes as soon as he puts on a t-shirt, oh brother.
I am aware of these banana people and am apprised of the nonsense they generate.  There is no compromise, no reason and therefore action must be taken.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2014, 10:31:07 AM »
This is absolutely repulsive.  >:(