Author Topic: Did you buy something from Tbombz but never recieved what you paid for ??  (Read 10840 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Sup Getbig
Trying to do good things you know
I recall at least once someone on here wanted to buy some products off of me, and they sent me cash and I never sent them what they ordered.
If this sounds like you, please send me a P.M. so we can work out a deal to make things right

Also, there may have been a person or two that I sent bunk stuff to. If you recieved something from me and it didnt do what it was supposed to, P.M. me and we can work something out.

But please know that I will not be sending anyone anything illegal, I no longer deal with anything illegal and I will only be sending cash refunds.

God bless

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
I'll take some of dat dere pharm grade HGH thanks

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Sup Getbig
I recall at least once someone on here wanted to buy some products off of me, and they sent me cash and I never sent them what they ordered.
If this sounds like you, please send me a P.M. so we can work out a deal to make things right

Also, there may have been a person or two that I sent bunk stuff to. If you recieved something from me and it didnt do what it was supposed to, P.M. me and we can work something out.

But please know that I will not be sending anyone anything illegal, I no longer deal with anything illegal and I will only be sending cash refunds.

God bless

I'm gonna miss the scumbag version of tbombz/candizzle ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Taylor,

Whatever mistakes you have committed are in the past now.

Your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ died for your sins and through his forgiveness you are reborn.

You don't have to try and undue whatever wrongs you committed in the past. You asked for his forgiveness and that's all that counts.

Whatever wrong you committed has been wiped clean.

Go and live your life...

Go and live...

"1"

Army of One

• Getbig V
You should sell the bunny suit, probably the most iconic item of 'clothing' in Getbigs history, up there with Chicks Pirate suit.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Taylor,

Whatever mistakes you have committed are in the past now.

Your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ died for your sins and through his forgiveness you are reborn.

You don't have to try and undue whatever wrongs you committed in the past. You asked for his forgiveness and that's all that counts.

Whatever wrong you committed has been wiped clean.

Go and live your life...

Go and live...

"1"

Are you a religious man, OMR?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Are you a religious man, OMR?

I am Jewish, but unorthodox and very, very lenient, if you know what I mean.

I don't always observe the Shabbat, but on occasion will and typically might go to Shabbat eve services at the synagogue and then on Saturday mornings.

My lifestyle doesn't lend to strict observance, but I do whatever I can.

"1"

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Buddy of mine use to get juice and GH from some dude with HIV...I told him he had balls of steel. I'd be too worried about the guy giving a "hot shot" because he was full of resentment in life. Anyone know how long blood can stay active suspended in oil? Get some menace to society with HIV with a hormone script and  pair of amp crimpers and it could open a whole can of worms. Fukc that!

Army of One

• Getbig V

I don't always observe the Shabbat, but on occasion will and typically might go to Shabbat eve services at the synagogue and then on Saturday mornings.

"1"

I often wish I was a religious man, it must be nice to have faith in something.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
You should sell the bunny suit, probably the most iconic item of 'clothing' in Getbigs history, up there with Chicks Pirate suit.

X2

If we set up a donation account for arce the least we could do is hold a raffle for the bunny suit

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
The past is the past man.  Try doing good moving on in your life than trying to correct past mistakes.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
mental illness.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Tbombz is cleaning house. Stay strong buddy. Good things are ahead. Bless you

Knooger

• Getbig V
mental illness.

Yes, sending money to anyone on Getbig would require a mental illness.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1

"1"

So.....you can't go bowling on Saturdays?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
So.....you can't go bowling on Saturdays?

;D

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
OMR don't roll on Shabbos....

OMR: "I told that kraut a fucking thousand times I don't roll on Shabbos!!!!!!!"

"The Jewish day of rest, that means I don't work, I don't drive a car, I don't fucking ride in a car, I don't moderate getbig, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit don't roll!!!!!"

Army of One

• Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Sup Getbig

God bless

Twelve step program?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
If this is legit, I commend him for it. Nothing better than starting over. If he owes, pay back and make it right with interest.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V

You don't want to know where he kept the carrot

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Tbombz, I once purchased a worn and sweaty bunny suit, but you never sent it to me?!  ???

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
I often wish I was a religious man, it must be nice to have faith in something.

It is.

Look into it. Seriously.

Army of One

• Getbig V
It is.

Look into it. Seriously.

What is your religion of choice?