Author Topic: Did you buy something from Tbombz but never recieved what you paid for ??  (Read 10822 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
List me

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Anybody....

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
And if you murder someone in a fit of steroid rage, that's alright to, just ask for forgiveness and everything's all good.  See how wonderful religion is, you NEVER have to take responsibility for your actions.  GOD BLESS

And he (The Thief) was saying, "Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!" And He said to him, "Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise."

Luke 23:42,43

The thief condemned to death by The Romans was given eternal life because of his belief.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Flinstones paid tbombz for training tips and tricks, did he receive these advices?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Anybody....

I'm a bug chaser, can I purchase the gift from you?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Anybody....
you can burn your paper now! you are clean my friend. God bless you

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Taylor,

Whatever mistakes you have committed are in the past now.

Your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ died for your sins and through his forgiveness you are reborn.

You don't have to try and undue whatever wrongs you committed in the past. You asked for his forgiveness and that's all that counts.

Whatever wrong you committed has been wiped clean.

Go and live your life...

Go and live...

"1"

I agree with what you're saying in terms of salvation in Christ, but I would suggest that as a new believer in Christ Tbombz has been sanctified.  He's a new creature in Christ and with that he surrenders to the will of God.  Absolutely as believers we are deemed righteous before God and sins against him are no longer recognized.  Although, the evidence of that inner change is demonstrated through gracious, responsible acts of accountability such as Tbombz feels compelled to pursue now.   

We may be "right with God", but with people that change takes time to be recognized.  As believers we choose to represent Jesus Christ and in doing so want to be that "salt and light" for the world (or at least within the scope of our circle of influence).  If we've wronged someone in our past and have since become a believer it makes absolute sense that a regenerate heart would seek to make amends so that his/her testimony for Christ is that much stronger.  After all as believers it's about bringing glory to Christ and helping brings other to Christ. Our works as believers don't save us, but they are important and meaningful both to those we may have wronged and to the one who's redeemed us.

Ephesians 4:21-24
21 Since you have heard about Jesus and have learned the truth that comes from him, 22 throw off your old sinful nature and your former way of life, which is corrupted by lust and deception. 23 Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. 24 Put on your new nature, created to be like God—truly righteous and holy.

Matthew 5:23-26
23 “So if you are presenting a sacrifice[a] at the altar in the Temple and you suddenly remember that someone has something against you, 24 leave your sacrifice there at the altar. Go and be reconciled to that person. Then come and offer your sacrifice to God.

25 “When you are on the way to court with your adversary, settle your differences quickly. Otherwise, your accuser may hand you over to the judge, who will hand you over to an officer, and you will be thrown into prison. 26 And if that happens, you surely won’t be free again until you have paid the last penny.

Matthew 7:12
12 “Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
And if you murder someone in a fit of steroid rage, that's alright to, just ask for forgiveness and everything's all good.  See how wonderful religion is, you NEVER have to take responsibility for your actions.  GOD BLESS

Romans 6
Sin's Power is Broken

6 Well then, should we keep on sinning so that God can show us more and more of his wonderful grace? 2 Of course not! Since we have died to sin, how can we continue to live in it? 3 Or have you forgotten that when we were joined with Christ Jesus in baptism, we joined him in his death? 4 For we died and were buried with Christ by baptism. And just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glorious power of the Father, now we also may live new lives.

5 Since we have been united with him in his death, we will also be raised to life as he was. 6 We know that our old sinful selves were crucified with Christ so that sin might lose its power in our lives. We are no longer slaves to sin. 7 For when we died with Christ we were set free from the power of sin. 8 And since we died with Christ, we know we will also live with him. 9 We are sure of this because Christ was raised from the dead, and he will never die again. Death no longer has any power over him. 10 When he died, he died once to break the power of sin. But now that he lives, he lives for the glory of God. 11 So you also should consider yourselves to be dead to the power of sin and alive to God through Christ Jesus.

12 Do not let sin control the way you live; do not give in to sinful desires. 13 Do not let any part of your body become an instrument of evil to serve sin. Instead, give yourselves completely to God, for you were dead, but now you have new life. So use your whole body as an instrument to do what is right for the glory of God. 14 Sin is no longer your master, for you no longer live under the requirements of the law. Instead, you live under the freedom of God’s grace.

15 Well then, since God’s grace has set us free from the law, does that mean we can go on sinning? Of course not! 16 Don’t you realize that you become the slave of whatever you choose to obey? You can be a slave to sin, which leads to death, or you can choose to obey God, which leads to righteous living. 17 Thank God! Once you were slaves of sin, but now you wholeheartedly obey this teaching we have given you. 18 Now you are free from your slavery to sin, and you have become slaves to righteous living.

19 Because of the weakness of your human nature, I am using the illustration of slavery to help you understand all this. Previously, you let yourselves be slaves to impurity and lawlessness, which led ever deeper into sin. Now you must give yourselves to be slaves to righteous living so that you will become holy.

20 When you were slaves to sin, you were free from the obligation to do right. 21 And what was the result? You are now ashamed of the things you used to do, things that end in eternal doom. 22 But now you are free from the power of sin and have become slaves of God. Now you do those things that lead to holiness and result in eternal life. 23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.

James 2:14-26
Faith without Good Deeds Is Dead

14 What good is it, dear brothers and sisters, if you say you have faith but don’t show it by your actions? Can that kind of faith save anyone? 15 Suppose you see a brother or sister who has no food or clothing, 16 and you say, “Good-bye and have a good day; stay warm and eat well”—but then you don’t give that person any food or clothing. What good does that do?

17 So you see, faith by itself isn’t enough. Unless it produces good deeds, it is dead and useless.

18 Now someone may argue, “Some people have faith; others have good deeds.” But I say, “How can you show me your faith if you don’t have good deeds? I will show you my faith by my good deeds.”

19 You say you have faith, for you believe that there is one God. Good for you! Even the demons believe this, and they tremble in terror. 20 How foolish! Can’t you see that faith without good deeds is useless?

21 Don’t you remember that our ancestor Abraham was shown to be right with God by his actions when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see, his faith and his actions worked together. His actions made his faith complete. 23 And so it happened just as the Scriptures say: “Abraham believed God, and God counted him as righteous because of his faith.” He was even called the friend of God. 24 So you see, we are shown to be right with God by what we do, not by faith alone.

25 Rahab the prostitute is another example. She was shown to be right with God by her actions when she hid those messengers and sent them safely away by a different road. 26 Just as the body is dead without breath, so also faith is dead without good works.[/b]

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
The fact he had to send out a bulletin instead of hitting up individuals shows how many he must have ripped off and that he had no clue who he fucked over.  Very sad.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
The fact he had to send out a bulletin instead of hitting up individuals shows how many he must have ripped off and that he had no clue who he fucked over.  Very sad.

It is, but at least now he's trying to make amends.  Doesn't eliminate what was done wrong, but it's a good step.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
shit thread

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Tbombz' attempt to reconcile his past mistakes is admirable, if a bit public. Maybe he honestly doesn't remember who he shammed. If that's the case, then there must be quite a number of people who were taken in by him. I wish him success if he is honestly looking to change his ways. From what I've learned on Getbig from and about Tbombz, he has much for which to make amends. Everyone makes mistakes, he seems to have made a few more than most people. Some of them have had dire consequences. He's no doubt learned that he is as invincible as he thought he was.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
Tbombz' attempt to reconcile his past mistakes is admirable, if a bit public. Maybe he honestly doesn't remember who he shammed. If that's the case, then there must be quite a number of people who were taken in by him. I wish him success if he is honestly looking to change his ways. From what I've learned on Getbig from and about Tbombz, he has much for which to make amends. Everyone makes mistakes, he seems to have made a few more than most people. Some of them have had dire consequences. He's no doubt learned that he is as invincible as he thought he was.

how does your brain operate? did you have a lobotomy as a young man?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V

are there things?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
No  8)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Thanks for reading my posts. You don't have to, you know.  ::)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
bump for Taylor update

how's the HIV going?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I can think of a couple of people you did wrong. 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
What is your religion of choice?

One billion Catholics