Author Topic: Barney Frank: Obama and the admin lied about obamacare  (Read 2049 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Barney Frank: Obama and the admin lied about obamacare
« on: August 05, 2014, 05:36:22 PM »
http://www.inquisitr.com/1392944/barney-frank-obamacare-was-a-lie/

Interesting that even one of the staunchest libtards admits its now.

In an interview with The Huffington Post, Frank specifically referenced the “if you like your plan, you can keep your plan” promise that even the left-leaning Politifact deemed the lie of the year. The ex-lawmaker also registered disapproval over the botched Obamcare HealthCare.gov website implementation.

Said Frank about Obamacare:

“The rollout was so bad, and I was appalled — I don’t understand how the president could have sat there and not been checking on that on a weekly basis. But frankly, he should never have said as much as he did, that if you like your current health care plan, you can keep it. That wasn’t true. And you shouldn’t lie to people. And they just lied to people. He should have said, ‘Look, in some cases the health care plans that you’ve got are really inadequate, and in your own interests, we’re going to change them.’ But that’s not what he said.”

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Barney Frank: Obama and the admin lied about obamacare
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 06:23:08 PM »
I find it odd that everyone knew it was lie but him. Red flags should have been raised when Pelosi said you can find out whats in it AFTER it passes. Well, we found out.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 06:42:59 PM »
I find it odd that everyone knew it was lie but him. Red flags should have been raised when Pelosi said you can find out whats in it AFTER it passes. Well, we found out.
red flags got raised all over the place but liberals didnt care thats the issue

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 07:28:23 PM »

x2

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 04:20:35 AM »

I am actually not sure Obama knew it was a lie. Based on the rollout I am unsure anyone knew what was going on.

It was brutal.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 06:21:27 AM »
Of course he knew it was a lie.....

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 07:06:10 AM »
Of course he knew it was a lie.....

HAHAHAHAH!!

Libtards believe they are the most intellectual of all beings, yet they continue to believe that the clowninthewhitehouse wasn't lying.

Bunch of idiots.

Lets say he actually didn't know he was lying. If that is the case, then he is the dumbest president ever. Either way he looks bad. He is either a liar or a moron.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 07:11:35 AM »
red flags got raised all over the place but liberals didnt care thats the issue

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2014, 08:53:23 AM »
I am actually not sure Obama knew it was a lie. Based on the rollout I am unsure anyone knew what was going on.

It was brutal.
Of course they knew it was a lie.

It was pointed out that the exact thing that would happen did happen.

Why do you think he made such a big deal about repeating this time and time again?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2014, 09:05:24 AM »
If Obama did not realize he was lying than he is too dumb and incompetent to be potus.   Take your pick 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2014, 10:45:08 AM »

It was brutal.

Wow.   :-[

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2014, 05:22:22 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/01/barney-frank-obama-lie_n_5642132.html?cps=gravity

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama made a major political mistake by lying about the details of his health care plan, according to former House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank (D-Mass.).

"The rollout was so bad, and I was appalled -- I don't understand how the president could have sat there and not been checking on that on a weekly basis," Frank told HuffPost during a July interview. "But frankly, he should never have said as much as he did, that if you like your current health care plan, you can keep it. That wasn't true. And you shouldn't lie to people. And they just lied to people."

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2014, 05:41:28 AM »

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2014, 05:44:27 AM »
Even that wacko Barney Frank can't deny the obvious. Yet, you still have idiots on this board who still  believe that the jokeinthewhitehouse didn't know he was lying. HEHEHEEHEHEHEH!!! Classic libtards.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2014, 05:49:31 AM »
i agree with every word that douchebag frank said.

but on getbig, barney frank has been a whiny, pathetic lying lib for, say, 30 or 40 years, right?

Why is he suddenly credible today?  Because we agree with him?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2014, 05:59:50 AM »
i agree with every word that douchebag frank said.

but on getbig, barney frank has been a whiny, pathetic lying lib for, say, 30 or 40 years, right?

Why is he suddenly credible today?  Because we agree with him?   

Will you STFU for once w the straw man arguments?  Only the dumbest among us ever believed a word from the pos YOU VOTED FOR

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2014, 06:03:31 AM »
Isn't he pathetic?
yeah... like Benghazi

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2014, 06:05:18 AM »
yeah... like Benghazi

Yeah 4 dead, a cover up - a sacked embassy - a dead ambasaador, lies over a video, incompetence on a scale that makes anyone cringe etc. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2014, 06:12:43 AM »
yeah... like Benghazi

fox is dreaming up another scandal for the simpletons to grab hold of.without that they would be walking around in circles drooling

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2014, 07:00:21 AM »
Yeah 4 dead, a cover up - a sacked embassy - a dead ambasaador, lies over a video, incompetence on a scale that makes anyone cringe etc. 

doesn't it piss you the fck off, when there's a half-ass, underbudgeted investigation into something that stinks beyond belief... and people act like YOU are the idiot for saying "ya know, i'm NOT satisfied with this report clearing president of everything"?

Many people have felt that way about quite a few incidents.  People were called conspiracy theorists for saying Vietnam was started on a lie.  And 40 years later, we learned the US was never actually attacked at gulf of tonkin.  A "middle mgmt paperwork error" caused the US to enter the war.  All those hippies being mocked for saying the war was built on a lie - they were CORRECT.  And the huge revelations never made the mainstream news.  Shocking, huh?   lol

it sucks.  you've seen obama change stories and bullshit us about benghazi.  yet now you're a conspiracy theorist because a "report", which obama funded, controlled and manipulated, cleared him.  I used to get all riled up about it, but now I recognize it's just part of the media/politics game.  All you can do is shrug it off and know, hey, benghazi stinks and that report stinks.  But they have a "report" which clears obama to rub in your face.  :(

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2014, 07:16:28 AM »
doesn't it piss you the fck off, when there's a half-ass, underbudgeted investigation into something that stinks beyond belief... and people act like YOU are the idiot for saying "ya know, i'm NOT satisfied with this report clearing president of everything"?

Many people have felt that way about quite a few incidents.  People were called conspiracy theorists for saying Vietnam was started on a lie.  And 40 years later, we learned the US was never actually attacked at gulf of tonkin.  A "middle mgmt paperwork error" caused the US to enter the war.  All those hippies being mocked for saying the war was built on a lie - they were CORRECT.  And the huge revelations never made the mainstream news.  Shocking, huh?   lol

it sucks.  you've seen obama change stories and bullshit us about benghazi.  yet now you're a conspiracy theorist because a "report", which obama funded, controlled and manipulated, cleared him.  I used to get all riled up about it, but now I recognize it's just part of the media/politics game.  All you can do is shrug it off and know, hey, benghazi stinks and that report stinks.  But they have a "report" which clears obama to rub in your face.  :(

youre gonna make his little head explode

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2014, 07:17:31 AM »
youre gonna make his little head explode

You voted for him remember moron?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2014, 09:21:17 AM »
Isn't he pathetic?

Well, to put his comments in context, he admitted that he basically comes on here to troll, so I'm not convinced he actually believes some of the stuff he posts. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V