Author Topic: Photos with an eerie backstory (graphic)  (Read 83074 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Photos with an eerie backstory
« Reply #125 on: August 07, 2014, 12:13:41 AM »
This one was creepy, girl goes missing, tv crew interview mothers boyfriend in their home a few days later.a couple of days after the interview the girls body is found in the attic of the home he was interviewed in, killed by the mothers boyfriend.

this is very common, the killer tells the news that they hope the missing person is found alive or that the killer is brought to justice, or they actually assist in helping find the killer

they try hard to hide their guilt and seem innocent, whenever somebody is missing or found dead i always assume the person that speaks to the tv reporters knows what happened

E
E

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #126 on: August 07, 2014, 01:53:50 AM »
Newly wed couple, Christina and Gabe watson, came to Australia (From America) for a honeymoon - the husband was seen giving her a bearhug while she flailed, then left her at the
bottom of the ocean before climbing on board and alerting that she needed help.

It's believed (however he denies) that he turned off her air regulator and held her until she became unconscious. The photo revealed Tina lying on the ocean floor, something that did not come to light until a couple of weeks later when the pictures were developed.

He's since married someone else who apparently looks just like Tina.

This one disturbs me the most. He deprived his own wife of oxygen, watched her drop to the bottom of the ocean and turned his back on her and the fucker only got charged for manslaughter and sentenced for 1 year? That's insane. The guy should be tortured for days on end and then killed.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #127 on: August 07, 2014, 01:57:17 AM »
Nope...but a lot of his teaching are sporatically around.  A lot of his business seminars are still used

Is English not your first language? You not only didn't spell the word sporadically correctly, but you clearly don't understand the context in which it is supposed to be used. Furthermore, teaching should have been plural in your sentence.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: August 07, 2014, 01:57:34 AM »
Walter Jackson Freeman II was an American doctor and member of the American Psychiatric Association. Although he is the only one on our list who hasn’t performed a direct criminal practice on his patients, he can be blamed for harming as many as 3,400 people by using a very controversial and primitive medical technique: the lobotomy.

His operations were performed by inserting a metal pick into the corner of each eye socket, moving it back and forth, and thereby severing the connections to the pre-frontal cortex in the frontal lobes of the brain.
This method did not require a neurosurgeon and could be performed outside of an operating room without the use of anesthesia. Freeman actually used his personal van as a surgery room, which he called the “lobotomobile”.

Dr. Freeman was finally banned from performing surgery after the death of some of his patients from brain hemorrhage.
Fucking asshole! WTF? Didnt the trainer get a lobotomy?

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #129 on: August 07, 2014, 01:59:30 AM »
This one was creepy, girl goes missing, tv crew interview mothers boyfriend in their home a few days later.a couple of days after the interview the girls body is found in the attic of the home he was interviewed in, killed by the mothers boyfriend.

He looks like a meth addict version of Jason Priestly.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #130 on: August 07, 2014, 02:02:48 AM »
Per Yngve Ohlin "Dead". He was a great vocalist. Obsessed with death.
Euronymous made necklaces from the pieces of Dead's skull and it was rumored (many rumors at the time) he also used parts of Dead's brain to make a stew.

Yup and he was interviewed about it at Wacken Festival a few years ago for a documentary and he freaked out at the interviewer. It was a Heavy Metal documentary.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: August 07, 2014, 02:04:13 AM »

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #132 on: August 07, 2014, 02:10:15 AM »
Fucking asshole! WTF? Didnt the trainer get a lobotomy?

Dude, watch the documentary on him. It's insane. JFK brought in his NORMAL daughter (who was very healthy) to have a lobotomy, because she liked meeting boys after dark. Guess what happened to her? She became a vegetable for the REST of her life. It's Jackie Onassis's sister. It was hushed up. This MONSTER destroyed so many people lives. There are tons of before and after pictures of the people he gave a lobotomy to with an ice pick and in the before pictures, their eyes are shining and alive and the after pic, it's like someone turned the light switch off. No more emotion. No more personality. I was obsessed with this fucking guy while doing my undergrad in Psychology. He was called the lobotomist.

MikMaq

« Reply #133 on: August 07, 2014, 02:42:47 AM »
this is very common, the killer tells the news that they hope the missing person is found alive or that the killer is brought to justice, or they actually assist in helping find the killer

they try hard to hide their guilt and seem innocent, whenever somebody is missing or found dead i always assume the person that speaks to the tv reporters knows what happened

E
These people don't feel any guilt, that's kinda the point. This obsession of viewing bad people as victims of their own actions gets  old.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #134 on: August 07, 2014, 03:09:15 AM »
Yup and he was interviewed about it at Wacken Festival a few years ago for a documentary and he freaked out at the interviewer. It was a Heavy Metal documentary.

Euronymous? He was murdered in 1993. (how time flies by, it's been over 20 years...)
I assume you mean Sam Dunn's interview with the drunken Necrobutcher and Blasphemer from Metal: A Headbanger's Journey?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 07, 2014, 07:37:37 AM »
Dude, watch the documentary on him. It's insane. JFK brought in his NORMAL daughter (who was very healthy) to have a lobotomy, because she liked meeting boys after dark. Guess what happened to her? She became a vegetable for the REST of her life. It's Jackie Onassis's sister. It was hushed up. This MONSTER destroyed so many people lives. There are tons of before and after pictures of the people he gave a lobotomy to with an ice pick and in the before pictures, their eyes are shining and alive and the after pic, it's like someone turned the light switch off. No more emotion. No more personality. I was obsessed with this fucking guy while doing my undergrad in Psychology. He was called the lobotomist.

That's horrific, what was the actual point of a lobotomy, just to make them easier to deal with?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2014, 07:45:24 AM »
Always thought Jobs came off kinda "fruity"...Wonder if he really died of AIDS...

Why would they hide it?  Being gay and having AIDS is a cool hipster thing!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2014, 08:44:34 AM »
That's horrific, what was the actual point of a lobotomy, just to make them easier to deal with?

Basically it was thought of as a cure-all for all types of mental diseases and proclivities. When done right, it usually left the patient with a very flat personality. When it was done wrong, the person was more or less a vegetable.

If you can find it, the full documentary that clip is taken from is called "American Experience: The Lobotomist". It was very good.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #138 on: August 07, 2014, 09:03:28 AM »

Context of photo is explained at around 3:35 in that clip. Pretty famous here in the States, as the full video was played for almost a whole day, before the censored it.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #139 on: August 07, 2014, 09:38:38 AM »
Varg Vikernes (Brurzum) today 20+ years later living in France with his wife and kids. As always a good guy, family father, busy with research, music and deciphering truth and exposing historic deception.

Listen carefully to 4:27 - 5:00 that's the truth he is being hunted down for exposing now.

Varg and his wife are now charged with terrorism. In Europe non-PC views and historical research will ruin your life and you will be hunted by mainstream media and political organizations even though all his view are completely peaceful and in accordance to law. His house was raided early morning by police in france as him and his family were asleep.

Besides, all his earlier sentences of murder and arson in Norway were all ignorant to self defense and false witnesses.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #140 on: August 07, 2014, 11:52:32 AM »

Are you trying to say that JFK brought his sister (Rosie) in for a lobotomy?
His daughter is Caroline Kennedy.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caroline_Kennedy

He served in the military from 41-45, Rosie was admitted and had the lobotomy in 41. I doubt JFK was able to do that while he was in the service and possibly overseas. I believe you meant Joe Kennedy. Rosie was 23 at the time.
And as you can see his daughter was born much later and has led an extraordinary life.
He had two children that have died.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 07, 2014, 12:01:54 PM »
Are you trying to say that JFK brought his sister (Rosie) in for a lobotomy?
His daughter is Caroline Kennedy.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caroline_Kennedy

He served in the military from 41-45, Rosie was admitted and had the lobotomy in 41. I doubt JFK was able to do that while he was in the service and possibly overseas.
And as you can see his daughter was born much later and has led an extraordinary life.
He had two children that have died.

That Wikipedia link on her is fucked up, how could they do that to her

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #142 on: August 07, 2014, 12:07:51 PM »
That Wikipedia link on her is fucked up, how could they do that to her
It was Rosie Kennedy, Joe's daughter, which would be JFK's sister,
http://www.netplaces.com/jacqueline-kennedy-onassis/the-kennedys/the-kennedy-curse.htm

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Photos with an eerie backstory (graphic)
« Reply #143 on: August 07, 2014, 12:10:30 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #144 on: August 07, 2014, 01:14:17 PM »
i went to the Museum of Death in Hollywood last year, man they have some weird shit in that place

http://www.museumofdeath.net/

I went there about 15 years ago - once was enough.  Did they still have the Heaven's Gate display?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #145 on: August 07, 2014, 01:25:05 PM »
I love seeing the face of killers and evil.  Makes you wonder if you had 10 people in front of you and one was a mass murderer if you would be able to tell.  I bet it would be the most relaxed person

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #146 on: August 07, 2014, 01:35:36 PM »
I love seeing the face of killers and evil.  Makes you wonder if you had 10 people in front of you and one was a mass murderer if you would be able to tell.  I bet it would be the most relaxed person

Ones I've met in and out of prison vary greatly. You can tell some are just cold hearted and don't care/don't show it. Many did it under the influence of drugs so it's not some detached action. Some were heat of the moment kills and they look like the sort of person who would scream if they heard a plate drop.

In other words, same as normal people, you can't tell by a face.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #147 on: August 07, 2014, 01:46:03 PM »
Who was that japanese doctor that performed all those horrible acts against people.  Can't remember but he was sick as fuck

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #148 on: August 07, 2014, 01:47:46 PM »
Who was that japanese doctor that performed all those horrible acts against people.  Can't remember but he was sick as fuck

Think you are thinking of Josef Mengele, German doctor dubbed Angel of Death?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: August 07, 2014, 01:47:58 PM »

The guys who ran unit 731, make Mengele look like a saint

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731