Author Topic: Shawn Ray: Getting back in shape for a show?  (Read 14377 times)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Shawn Ray: Getting back in shape for a show?
« on: February 08, 2006, 07:26:08 AM »
Did Shawn say he was getting back in shape for his show?
Speek on this Shawn!!

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
Re: Shawn Ray
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 02:25:24 PM »
I never said I was going to get Onstage, we all know that would be impossible.
I am training again though and feel great!
Peace,
S. Ray
www.coloradoproshow.com

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 02:41:31 PM »
Posted by: Shawn Ray  Posted on: Today at 02:25:24 PM 
Insert Quote 
I never said I wias going to get Onstage, we all know that would be impossible.

Thats a unusal name for a chic "Great" !!??

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 03:16:56 PM »
Why impossible?

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2006, 09:48:19 PM »
sorry I misunderstood

Good luck though, would love to see you on stage again one day

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2006, 12:04:05 AM »
Just think Shawn, if you make a comeback you could finally fit in that suit again that you wore at the Olympia.  ;)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2006, 12:06:55 AM »
congrats shawn!
bodybuildersreality.com

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2006, 12:15:52 AM »
Oh say it aint so shawn, you're battling that chin? 

Good luck bringing it under control

robocop

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2006, 12:34:25 AM »
I never said I wias going to get Onstage, we all know that would be impossible.
Peace,
S. Ray
www.coloradoproshow.com

placebo effect

(nothing)

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2006, 02:20:39 AM »
Why impossible?

maybe he has an issue with the drugs now since he has a kid, a wife and a renewed faith. meh just a guess.
fat till furthe

2HUGE4U

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2006, 02:52:40 AM »
Please guys, give the man some respect. Being 33 i was fortunated to follow his carreer. Not upclose because living in Holland the only way to meet the pro's upclose was to visit the FIBO in Germany. Let me tell you, these guys are tru pro's. And for Ray, this man is Bodybuilding Royalty, beeing in the top 3 of all pro's EVER! That man has a carreer we only can dream of. I suggest to you all, stop dreaming, stop putting man like him down to look better yourself. Ray was and still is a SELFMADE MAN, respect that en all good to him, he made his dream come true, don't blame him for it...
Ray, good luck too you and your family!! In my book you keep kicking a..!

Best regards

Mark
Holland

(nothing)

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2006, 03:24:18 AM »
Please guys, give the man some respect. Being 33 i was fortunated to follow his carreer. Not upclose because living in Holland the only way to meet the pro's upclose was to visit the FIBO in Germany. Let me tell you, these guys are tru pro's. And for Ray, this man is Bodybuilding Royalty, beeing in the top 3 of all pro's EVER! That man has a carreer we only can dream of. I suggest to you all, stop dreaming, stop putting man like him down to look better yourself. Ray was and still is a SELFMADE MAN, respect that en all good to him, he made his dream come true, don't blame him for it...
Best regards
Mark
Holland

naw i wouldn't want a career full of short comings due to polotics in the sport, too much like real life. he posts here and has been posting here so i think he can hang without internet body gaurds.
fat till furthe

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2006, 04:07:10 AM »
Best regards
Mark
Holland

Hah oh dear, one of the best tragic "newbie completely misjudges the vibe here" posts ever.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2006, 04:50:42 AM »
He is bodybuilding royalty but I'm sure had he competed in other contest besides the Olympia things might have been different.  He won two Arnold Classics (I'll even give him the one had had taken from him) and then all his Olympia placings. He has one of the best physiques of all time in my opinion but hell, if you do one show a year you better.

2HUGE4U

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2006, 07:55:14 AM »
Rocket,

Just for your information, i'm not a rookie, been on this board when it opend its gates... (and not always as a guest.... HUGE, Food4UrMind, too name a few names i posted under).
The reason that i don't post often is this one...
All you people have nothing important to say, i even wonder why the pro's even consider react on all those harrasments.
It is getting less and less that there is any form of real discussion on this boards, most of you just think that you know all about this game just by making statements that are actually based on nothing...

Respect the ones that made it possible even to discuss this sport. And i mean real respect, not just the empty word you use everytime it comes in handy....

Mark
Holland

p.s. maybe i've missed "the vibe" on this page, what i didn't miss is the "undertone" in some remarks, it says a lot of the people who post them.

Agemini

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2006, 08:46:58 AM »
sorry I misunderstood
Good luck though, would love to see you on stage again one day

Shawn, I would love to see you back on stage as well.  You were one of the best back then and still are. (HOTTTTTTTTT)  Best wishes to you!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2006, 08:55:30 AM »
Shawn, I would love to see you back on stage as well.  You were one of the best back then and still are. (HOTTTTTTTTT)  Best wishes to you!

who are you..............lol

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2006, 09:10:59 AM »

dude thats gay

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2006, 01:06:55 PM »
Rocket,
Just for your information, i'm not a rookie, been on this board when it opend its gates... (and not always as a guest.... HUGE, Food4UrMind, too name a few names i posted under).
The reason that i don't post often is this one...
All you people have nothing important to say, i even wonder why the pro's even consider react on all those harrasments.
It is getting less and less that there is any form of real discussion on this boards, most of you just think that you know all about this game just by making statements that are actually based on nothing...
Respect the ones that made it possible even to discuss this sport. And i mean real respect, not just the empty word you use everytime it comes in handy....
Mark
Holland
p.s. maybe i've missed "the vibe" on this page, what i didn't miss is the "undertone" in some remarks, it says a lot of the people who post them.

Fair enough.  i would judge that you are not a regular listener though or you would not be saying that people were being unnecessarily critical of shawn.  The truth is almost everybody here is just talking shit, like shawn does often. 

If you want to see bodybuilding royalty do the same find any thread where shawn ray has posted in that mentions kamali :)  You'll see not even "the man himself" takes this stuff seriously.

Hope that helps

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2006, 01:19:03 PM »
Huh.............. ??? someone mention Royalty? :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2006, 01:31:15 PM »
Shawn, since you've said steroids are a sin, will you be prohibiting athletes at the Colorado Pro from using steroids?

Or does the cross only count when the wallet is not in play?

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2006, 01:34:55 PM »
They put out his picture with silence cause his identity by itself causes violence
Don't let em fool ya

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2006, 02:24:16 PM »
240 back bashing pros, he's on a roll today, first lee priest, now shawn
is there any others online that he can have a go at? this is the "brand new" 240  ::)
or maybe history repeats itself, which means a few months from now, he will have another meltdown, in that case keep doing what you're doing
cause that was some funny shit :)
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2006, 02:46:02 PM »
damn skippy.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2006, 03:41:47 PM »
Shawn, since you've said steroids are a sin, will you be prohibiting athletes at the Colorado Pro from using steroids?
Or does the cross only count when the wallet is not in play?

Tough question that.

I don't really respect where you're coming from though because you're just trying to be tosser more than anything else.